Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: J-ann online SALE!!!        (Topic#1577189)
Sassie
Sassie 41
Idol
Sassie

omg Tim's (and all of there inks, misters, stamps) are onsale. I never find these colors in the store, heck never found a Tim color wash in Jo-anns to use a coupon to even try.

So yea Im so excited - and away I got to spend AND SAVE ... His Wash's are ONLY 2.99!!!

Sassie
Sassie 41
Idol
Sassie
In response to Sassie

Im back - I see 50 ppl looked at the post. Wonder if they all went shopping also?

I hurried to get what I wanted. They have great sales on blitzy also but they are sold out by the time I get there LOL!

So this is the 3rd online store Ive trusted ... we'll see how this goes. I also spent the $50.00 to get the free shipping .... I paid like $51.00 and saved $48.00!!! Yay - YAy - YAY!

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to Sassie

I read the post, did not go shopping. I'm on a spending freeze.

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to Seaexplore

Im awaiting 2 orders from them. Last week it was spend $35 and get free shipping. Everything I got was 50% off.

Sassie
Sassie 41
Idol
Sassie
In response to Mia1979

So they just had this same sale? I didnt get that flyer at all ... ive gotten all the others *Well I would hope so now I have to re-think*

How do you go on a freeze?

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Sassie

...you choose to stop buying things and use willpower to make it happen, which sometimes also means not looking at ads or sales or coupons.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to aquabunny

It depends on your situation, finances, or future. I would guess you might still allow yourself adhesives if needed. Lots of people do it. No one seems to enjoy it, but everyone that does it seems proud that they did it.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 06-03-12 03:37 PM
In response to 950nancy

I am waiting on an order from them as well - it was free shipping for $40 or more and everything was 50% off. It still hasn't even shipped. MUST. HAVE. PRODUCT.

I am going on a spending freeze as well. They've had 50% off everything in store too and I've been there 3-4 times during this sale, plus all the other orders I've been placing on eBay, etc. Lately I've been spending lots of time shopping and almost no time doing any actual scrapping. Time for me to get back to it!

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
...you choose to stop buying things and use willpower to make it happen, which sometimes also means not looking at ads or sales or coupons.

Yep. I just decided that having money to spend on my new DD was more important than adding to my already over filled craft mess. I have more stuff than I will ever possibly use and need to start making a dent in it.

I do keep a list of stuff I need/want and look at it weekly to decide if I still need/want whatever it is. Most of the time I take stuff off the list. I do keep adhesives on the list because without that, you can't do much.

I watch ads for stuff that's on my list. I also don't go into stores "just because". I have to have a clear idea of whatever it is I am there for. Really helps on the not spending thing.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Seaexplore

Everything in the store last week was 50% also. I had $50 in gift cards so I was a happy camper. I need to go on a freeze too. I've been on a frenzy spending spree the last 2months

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to DittoBabyGirl

I shopped last weekend and it's still "Processing." Boo!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 06-03-12 08:06 PM
In response to runzalot81

Does it normally take so long? This is my first time ordering online from them.

Sassie
Sassie 41
Idol
Sassie
In response to Vae

what the heck? See now I wish I would have seen this before I spent that money - UGH!!!

From years ago, when I did shop online I didnt have an issue with long shipments. If they have had long sales like this with free shipping they probably are experiancing out of stock items ...

Great, Im going to email them. I would suggest that some of you that have been waiting while it process's does the same??!

Sassie
Sassie 41
Idol
Sassie
In response to Sassie

If I had kids, I think that my spending would be alot more managed. Id rather have something to "want/desire" then only sb, mixed media & art items :S

Im having a sale this up coming weekend here in my town on my one to try to sell some of the extras I have. Then next weekend is the LSS Garage sale, Im placing the extras in BUT NOT SHOPPING AT. The only bad thing about the LSS - is only in store credit BUT ... I want a Cameo and they will apply my credits towards that

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Vae

When they have a great sale and free shipping it tends to take longer to get your order.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

I have never been unhappy with any of my purchases from Joanns, HL or SB.Com or my favorite CM consultant but I usually only order from each of them one or two times a year.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to NMlady

i hope the sale lasts another week. i want to buy some punches and i saw a stamp i'd love to have.

CrimsonMama
Diva
CrimsonMama
In response to Sassie

Don't worry, When they have a big sale, it does take longer to ship but it's never been outrageously long for me. Otherwise, it is shipped in two -three days. But when it's a huge sale and free shipping I have waited 5-7 days for it to be processed. They just get so many orders then.

Sassie
Sassie 41
Idol
Sassie
In response to CrimsonMama

Very true Mamma, of course there is going to be a huge processing *duh to me, Im smart enough to know that -- I wanted to see if'n YA was paying attention Mamma :P*

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut
In response to Sassie

I have alwasy had good luck with their shipping. I have only ordered a few times but it has always arrived in a "timely manner".

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics