Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Tim Holtz will be here in Sept.        (Topic#1577281)
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Just got word that Tim Holtz is going to teach a class at my scrapbook store here in September!

I called some of the ladies and can't get anyone at home and the scrapbook store is closed. Guess I'll be making phone calls first thing in the morning to see what is going on.

Getting my new cash card out of wallet and putting it beside my computer now!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Henri Jean

wooohoooo have fun I would give anything to go to a class with Tim

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Sneezy1956

Their classes at this scrapbook store fill up so class that I won't know until tomorrow what is going on and if there is a space I can take.

Babylou
Diva
Babylou

Awesome! I highly recommend taking the class if you can! He is a fantastic teacher.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 06-05-12 06:23 PM
In response to Babylou

Wow! What an awesome opportunity! I hope you get a spot!!!

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to Vae

im so jealous cause i live in fl too.

SandraB.
Veteran
SandraB.
In response to YourScrapAttack

oooh, sounds like so much fun. Sure hope you get in. I just love anything Tim Holtz

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to SandraB.

Its not looking very promising. I asked my friend where she heard about it and she said it was on Facebook. She knows 3 people who signed up for it.

The scrapbook store doesn't have much space so my guess is that it has been long filled. I'll call in the morning but even the crops completely fill in the first hour every time and this has apparantly been announced for some time.

Where in Florida are you Rhonda? I'm in Ocala.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper

sounds like fun good luck !

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to cescrapper

My fingers are crossed for you today! That would be an AMAZING experience.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to MommaSaid

Henri - I hope you get in to the class. That would be so much fun!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to pugs223

Take it!! His classes are the best! Awesome that he will be close! I had to drive 5 hours one way!

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to Manda_K

I hope you get in. He has awesome classes.I've taken a couple -- one just a couple of weeks ago. It was magnificent!

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to provinca

Any luck getting in the class?

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Ohio4HMom

Talked to the store today and registrations don't open until June 14th. We will be in Hawaii so I will have to start calling at 4AM to get a spot! They will sell out right after it opens so I have to be ready with card in hand.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 06-06-12 10:15 AM

How do you find out about classes he is teaching in different places? I didn't see anything on his website showing where he will be teaching.

Henri, that's great that you haven't missed it! 4 am is pretty early... I would end up just staying up late rather than trying to wake up that early

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Vae

One of my girlfriends saw it on Facebook and emailed me. Whoever posted it found out about it.

The scrapbook stores around here all send out email newsletters and someone must have gotten one and put the info on Facebook. I don't always get the newsletters becuase I'm all over the place and sometimes can't check my email for periods of time. Then when I do get online I have hundreds of emails and have to just delete everything that isn't personal so I missed it.

I was off the computer for 8 days while I was in Key West and it probably came in then.

Somewhere on his site you would think there would be a calendar or schedule.

C'mon down to Ocala FL and take this calss with me! I don't have anyone to go with although I will know almost everyone in the class. The other ladies are all a lot younger and have kids the same age and carpool together. My best friend here, Loey, and I are the old ladies in the group.

But we all socialize at the crops and occasionally I do things outside scrapbooking with the younger ladies.

For the summer they have formed a group and do something once a month (no kids or husbands) and go somewhere fun and then get together to scrap it. They have asked me to join them but the info is on Facebook and even though I have a Facebook page I have no idea what to do with it.

I put up a wall and its just there.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
One of my girlfriends saw it on Facebook and emailed me. Whoever posted it found out about it.

The scrapbook stores around here all send out email newsletters and someone must have gotten one and put the info on Facebook. I don't always get the newsletters becuase I'm all over the place and sometimes can't check my email for periods of time. Then when I do get online I have hundreds of emails and have to just delete everything that isn't personal so I missed it.

I was off the computer for 8 days while I was in Key West and it probably came in then.

Somewhere on his site you would think there would be a calendar or schedule.

C'mon down to Ocala FL and take this calss with me! I don't have anyone to go with although I will know almost everyone in the class. The other ladies are all a lot younger and have kids the same age and carpool together. My best friend here, Loey, and I are the old ladies in the group.

But we all socialize at the crops and occasionally I do things outside scrapbooking with the younger ladies.

For the summer they have formed a group and do something once a month (no kids or husbands) and go somewhere fun and then get together to scrap it. They have asked me to join them but the info is on Facebook and even though I have a Facebook page I have no idea what to do with it.

I put up a wall and its just there.

I hope they have enough space for you Henri. I am glad that it wasn't full yet. I sure hope you are one of the 1st callers.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

I hate that you have to call at 10AM which is 4AM for me since I will be in Hawaii - but it is the fairest way to do it!

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to anda11

Well, tell Bill there are to be no September travel plans made until you know if you get into this class!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics