Username Post: Digital gallery        (Topic#1577361)
deedee w
Resident
deedee w

Do they really separate the digital layouts and the traditional layouts into different galleries? I know that sometimes it's very easy to spot a digi lo and other times it's kind of a mystery. But I look at some of the layouts in the regular gallery and I'm just sure they're digital.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to deedee w

Is there a digi gallery? Yes.

Is there a rule that say digital layouts have to go there? No. It's creator's choice.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Megan - ForumTech

I actually don't care if a LO is digital or traditional paper.....if I like a LO, I just like it! I've scrap lifted a digital LO, converting it to paper.....
I just think inspiration is inspiration!

Alison

deedee w
Resident
deedee w
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Oh, I was just wondering. I agree, any lo can be lifted regardless of it's method.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to deedee w

I know this has been a hot topic a few times, but IMHO I think all the layouts should be together, but before a lo could be placed in the gallery, the owner would have to choose if it's digi/paper/hybrid and it would clearly show up in the description.

I also enjoy seeing all types of layouts and don't like flipping around, plus I think many (like me) are hybrids. I use my computer a lot, convert some of my digi files into paper...and definitely get my hands covered with stickles, glue and glitter.

If I had a completely digital lo, I have no problem listing it that way. I've done both and they both take a lot of time and creativity, unless someone is just taking a digikit and sticking in a photo...but the same can be done with paper kits also.

What bugs me is seeing photos or cards in the layout pages, or the other way around~

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to mrsdriver5

A lot of digi scrappers prefer to upload to the bigger, 'main' LOs gallery because the digi gallery gets fewer views and moves a lot slower.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to scrappercaz

I too vote for one layout category and then a button to designate the kind of layout.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics