Username Post: LO with out photos?        (Topic#1577393)
Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 06-09-12 06:36 PM

As I am going through picture it seems we didn't take a lot of pictures. I was wondering if anyone ever did a page of just funny hings thier kids said, or cute stories with out a photo.

My family took a long car ride the other day and we were talking about fun times we had and I would love to record them but so many of them were just things that we said or did in our everyday lives.

Would it be stupid to take a picture of the car and tell the story about our car ride and note some of the fun stories that were told, or even have each family member write a few to add to it.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Cinj

Yes, people do layouts without photos all the time. And nothing you feel you want to scrap is stupid if it means something to you.

Hawaii 2010 - Page 2 - The Backstory By Aquabunny

Washington DC 2012 - Page 2 - Road Trip (page 1) By Aquabunny

Washington DC 2012 - Page 6 - Eating Out By Aquabunny

Washington DC 2012 - Page 42 - Nationals/Phillies Baseball Game (page 4) By Aquabunny

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to aquabunny

These are all funny stories I don't want to forget:

Hey..... By Henri Jean

Bill's Frog By Henri Jean

Karl, That's not funny! By Henri Jean

Kitchen Kalamaties By Henri Jean

Henri's Pants & Bill's Pooper Wipes By Henri Jean

miss becky
Idol
miss becky
In response to Henri Jean

I have done a heap of layouts without photos, of a story or event I don't want to forget, a poem, even just funny quotes. They make me smile. (Don't think I've put many on here though)

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to miss becky

I am a Dave Matthews Band groupie (we're known as daveheads) and I've been following them for over 10 yrs. I have an album that's dedicated to my travels and all the shows I've seen. Most of the pages are simply the setlists (as every show is different) with the show number. Here's a few examples:

Show 26 By Scrappindmbfan

Show #7 By Scrappindmbfan

Show #22 By Scrappindmbfan

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to scrappindmbfan

I say go for it! I've definitely done it.

If you'd really like a picture, another option is just to take a picture of the child/ren in question and use it on the layout, even if it's not a picture from the exact day. Especially since as you mentioned, it's more everyday stuff, so it almost doesn't matter when the picture comes from!

Expert
In response to Tina scraps

I love the pic of the car idea...Maybe put some of the people in the car...open windows..waving..(who says you can't stage a pic?)

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to deedee49

OMG Henri-that story about pushing the buttons was hilarious!!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to DittoBabyGirl

How those two have not gotten thrown in jail - I do not know. They are into everything.

But that one - I will never forget the day those two were playing with those buttons and the reaction when Bill got on the interent and discovered what those buttons were for!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics