Username Post: Storage for Clear Stamps        (Topic#1577417)
New Kid On the Block

I have been trying to find a suitable storage system for my clear stamps. I notice that after several uses, even with cleaning the stamps don't stick as well. I've tried everything for storage and easy viewing of the stamps but still haven't found anything. I've used document protectors, their too flimsy. I've used static boards, stamps don't stick well. Any suggestions?

Jaci67
Jaci67 
Resident
Jaci67
In response to Marilyn393

HL sales a binder that has really sturdy page protecters that hold them really well. I have one that is pretty full and it has 17 stamp sets in it. It's about 2 1/2 - 3" thick and 8x8ish. I found it with the clear acrylic stamps. Love it.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 06-10-12 06:27 PM
In response to Jaci67

Stampendous Thintainers. I LOVE these for unmounted stamps. Unfortunately the store here does not sell them but they're not hard to find.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn

I use the TH binder....works great. You can stick the stamps to the outside pockets or slide stamps into the pockets, whatever you like....

Alison

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to kiyawinn

I ordered some EZ Mount Stamp Storage panels to make a binder for my die cuts but I hear they work great for clear stamps (what they are made for)

I've also heard while looking at youtube videos that if you put your stamps on anything that is non acetate (think thats the word) it will destroy the stickiness

Edited by Ohio4HMom on 06-11-12 06:16 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Ohio4HMom

• Ohio4HMom Said:
I ordered some EZ Mount Stamp Storage panels to make a binder for my die cuts but I hear they work great for clear stamps (what they are made for)

I've also heard while looking at youtube videos that if you put your stamps on anything that is non acetate (think thats the word) it will destroy the stickiness

I really like these panels. I've got a full binder, and I'm needing to order more.

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to flintridgescrapper

J's had them this weekend online for only $3.24 a package!

New Kid On the Block
In response to Jaci67

Sorry to be dumb, but what is HL stand for?

Thanks for your response.

Melonhead
Tenant
Melonhead

I think HL is Hobby Lobby. But we don't have them here....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics