Username Post: Card Sentiments        (Topic#1577459)
mstasha
Veteran
mstasha

Ok I have a couple of questions. When you guys make your cards, what are some of the different ways that you attach the sentiment inside? Pics would be great! And if you use brads, do you somehow hide the backs of them or just let them be?

susanlk
Veteran
susanlk
In response to mstasha

I have done it several ways:

1. Print directly on the inside before the card is made/folded. This requires a wee bit of measuring to get it centered.

2. Use a stamp & stamp directly on the card or stamp. Sometimes I line the card with another piece of cardstock & would stamp on that. I usually do this if the card base is a dark color.

3. Use rub-ons directly on the card.

4. Print on vellum & attach the vellum with sticky dots adhesive sheets (from 3M, I believe). Basically I do similar to as I would with option 1, then fold the vellum in half, put adhesive just on the edge of the fold & adhere.

As for brads, I usually only use those on the front of the card & will usually put it on a top piece of paper & then the brads don't show on the inside of the card.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to susanlk

I'm sure I've already answered this!

mstasha
Veteran
mstasha
In response to RedSquirrel

You did thanks for the tips ladies.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to mstasha

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to RedSquirrel

I don't stamp directly on the card base. I cut a lining from white or a subtle pattern and mat with a coordinating color. Then stamp and adhere lining to the inside.

inside Flamenco Dancers Card By Runzalot81

Edited by runzalot81 on 06-25-12 01:34 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics