Page 1 of 5 
Username Post: June/July Die cut swap - Busy cutting away        (Topic#1577481)
Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

For this swap you will be making die cuts using a cricut, cuttlebug, sizzix, silhouette, anything you have to make die cuts with. You will be sending them to me and I will swap them out and return back to you with the category you pick.

Due Date: In my hands by July 31, 2012, so that means you will need to have them in the mail before that.

Flakers need not join!! You must check in at least once a week, it only takes a minute to say "jci" or add a smile. If you need to drop out of the swap please pm me so I can fill your spot. If it's July 28 and you haven't started, THEN YOU MAY WANT TO CONSIDER DROPPING OUT

The Swap: For this swap you will
1. Pick the categories you want to make die cuts for.
2. make a die cut 1 per person in your group, and bag each die with your name, sb.com name, and group name on it then bag each category together.
3. send to me with the same amount of postage and 4 extra 10 cent stamps (your unused postage will be returned to you) I will reuse your mailer unless it is damaged. Also, please remember to include a return mailing label. If it's peel-n-stick, great, if not on a piece of white/light colored cardstock is fine and I can tape it on. The return mailing labels you get from Easter seals is too small if you want me to reuse your envelope. I find the best thing to do is to affix it to a regular envelope and I can tape that onto the return envelope. Plus it's easier to keep any return postage in.

SEND TO:
Sally McCracken
4603 Maplecrest Ave
Parma, OH 44134

If you use a die cut that has layers on the design please use the layers and glue them also. Please send in work that you would be happy to use on your own pages!

Any questions feel free to ask

If you can think of additional categories, let me know and I'll add them.

Overseas/Canadian participants, please pm me and I'll give you instructions for return postage.

4th of July

1. Kris
2. Sally
3. Toni
4. Linda
5. Mary
6. Gigi

BBQ/Picnic

1. Kris
2. Sally
3. Toni
4. Linda
5. Mary
6. Patty

Summer Vacation

1. Kris
2. Sally
3. Linda
4. Mary
5. Patty

Beach/Lake

1. Kris
2. Toni
3. Sally
4. Linda
5. Jenn
6. Mary

Received so far:

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 07-01-12 01:43 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Lookin4newideas

If you can think of another category you would like added, I will do so!

How about weddings or baby showers? I haven't gone to any, maybe some of you are going and would like that category? Or you want more kid related ones.. I can always add them. let me know.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

All, please. Can you add lake/beach/pool type category? That's where Gracie and I spend all July.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to krispyb

sure thing, I was just looking to see if I could find a smiley face for it!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Let me look at my dies and see what I can find and what I can do in some of these groups.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to TJCraftyWitch

so let me have beach, bbq, 4th of July please Thank you Sally

croppinoasis
Tenant
croppinoasis

HI
Can I have one of each spot please!
Linda

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to croppinoasis

Hi ladies, I'll get you added tomorrow evening.. Garage sale week and I had a dinner thing tonight and I can barely keep my eyes open right now.. but wanted to let you know I'm not ignoring anyone.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

REALLY looking forward to this one! It's going to be fun..Great topics!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to krispyb

Glad you like them! But then it's summer time and it's supposed to be fun!

scrapbookingteacher
Idol
scrapbookingteacher

Trying to decide how many groups. What to do? What to do?

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to scrapbookingteacher

do them all....

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to krispyb

LOL, You're such an enabler, Kris! But she's right. I've been trying to keep the # of categories to a reasonable amount so it is easier for everyone and me come swapping time.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb

Bringing everyone into the joy that is my addiction.

SPREADING THE LOVE!!!

scrapbookingteacher
Idol
scrapbookingteacher
In response to krispyb

I have considered that. Need to check my cartridges.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to scrapbookingteacher

ok Ms Sally when are you closing this swap? I am making mine tonite and would like to mail them out tommorrow. So that been said I will make 5 of each and mail them in hopefully some more takers will sign up.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to tcletoaddison

since it is for june/july, I'm giving everyone a little longer for summer. they're not due until the end of July, so I'm keeping sign-ups open for another week or two. For the die cuts, you never have to make more than 5, even if I let more than 6 join a group. If 8 joined a group, everyone would still get 5 different ones back.

jefurr32
New Kid On the Block
jefurr32

Hi! I would love to join this swap. Is it too late to sign up for the beach/lake?

mleehm 
Resident
In response to jefurr32

Could you add me in for one letter in each? I don't care which letter...thanks, Mary

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to mleehm

mleehm...this isn't a letter one. You just make 5 of any die cut of your choice that pertains to the topic....embellishing them is optional.

These are great for using with all those letter of the words we're all so addicted to!

Page 1 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics