Page 8 of 11 
Username Post: Closed pls remove        (Topic#1577503)
Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Lookin4newideas

Postal to my pal

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Drayia

Hey Shana!
You can mark my pal as received on the first package. She got it like a week ago. It was delivered from here.
Thanks!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Just checking in

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to moonpuff

I know this one is not done yet but would like to had out pals for my new swap by the end of August, if not sooner. Here is the link
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15789...

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Drayia

I'll have to pass on the next swap, but will would like to join in after that. Especially around Christmas time! I have school fees, school clothes and insurance coming up. But after October, I'll have had another loan paid off and should have a little extra breathing room.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Not sure if I will hostess one for Christmas as I am in about 3+ myself at that time of year. But will have one for Valentine's Day for sure

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Drayia

Ok, I can't think that far ahead, but keep me in mind!

I'm going camping for the week. I'm going to try to make it the post office before I go, but if not, my ss package will go out on Monday for sure. This is an unplanned last minute trip and I'm not going to be home today either, so I have a lot of last minute packing/laundry to do. Plus I need to find a box and remember where I put the bag of her goodies that I bought. The hand made is upstairs. I'm always disorganized.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

jci

Mishay36
Pro
Mishay36
In response to tcletoaddison

JCI

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Mishay36

10 more days until these are due to be postal. Has anyone else sent out that I have not recorded pleae let me know!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to Drayia

Just checking in!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to moonpuff

I got an awesome box from shana today can't take pictures cause no computer but I got four stickles 2 bottles of mist some breast cancer awareness brads a transperant frame glue rubber and two sets of clingy pearls thanks shana I love it all

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to babigirl

I didn't make it to the post office as I got invited to go camping over the weekend. So, hopefully tomorrow, I'll get my package mailed out.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Hi ladies.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Got a wonderful package from my pal Scrap Smart. It was full of Websters pages product. This is a company I have only seen online until now. She sent me some asst tulle, 4 packaged of 12in bling strips, asst. of Websters pages cardstock. LOVE it and will take a picture later to upload!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to Drayia

I would love to see pics Shana!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

I have one pkg being shipped from here to my pal, I ordered her goodies today and it should ship today or tomorrow to her. I am also sending my second pkg today or tomorrow, depending if I can make it to the PO in time today. I have some goodies I picked up locally for her and her Summer gift as well. I had a blast finding some goodies for her around here that I thought she would like.
Shopping for her online was fun as well, I wish I could have bought doubles and got myself some of the same goodies, me and her have some similar tastes.LOL.
I will post the DC to the one package when it goes postal.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

I will be shipping my summer gift monday.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to babigirl

Sounds like great goodies Shana. I can't wait to get my goodies as well. I will be stalking the mail person soon...lol.

Mishay36
Pro
Mishay36

JCI, having a very difficult month. Please keep me in your prayers. Will be done for my SS soon. :-)

Page 8 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics