Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: He Knows        (Topic#1577529)
laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to 950nancy

I took it as all in good fun also.

Henri, what a keeper you have!!!! LOVE it!!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to laceyKat

Me too!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to 950nancy

He has his moments. There are days that if I could get $1.95 for him....

I was at a red hat function and he goes with me and helps all the ladies with their suitcases and carrying things and helps becuase I'm on the counsel and we need someone to carry stuff for sets and drawing. We really make him work.

Anyway he did something one day and I told them all, "Okay, I'm auctioning him off. Do I have any bidders?" and the bids starting coming in. I couldn't quit laughing.

I don't remember what he did but something that had me perturbed for the moment. He though it was funny too. I even made him turned around so they could see the back of what they were bidding on!

Cant' believe we were engaged as teenagers and I broke up with him for 38 years and he never gave up on me!

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to Henri Jean

wow Henri

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Mercy4Free

My parents loved him so much when we were teenagers that mom offered me her diamond wedding band (has small chips in it) if we wanted it to get married with. She didn't wear it anymore becuase daddy died in 1993.

Anyway, Bill loved both of my parents very much and he and my dad were pretty close so we decided to take my mom up on the offer and get married with her wedding band. That really meant a lot to Bill.

At first it was strange wearing my mom's wedding band - every time I looked at my hand there was a flashback of her wearing it but I'm glad she passed it down to Bill and me becuase it really means a lot.

My only real regret is that we don't have kids together.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to Henri Jean

Henri, I wear both my mom's engagement and 30th anniversary band on my right hand. She only got to wear it couple of years; I have been wearing them for over twenty years. So special.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics