Page 1 of 219 
Username Post: July-September Secret Sisters...closed for this round        (Topic#1577567)
thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

RULES/GUIDELINES:

1. In order to join this swap, you must have 1000 posts or be a sister with us already in good standing, or have another swap member that will vouch for you. If you don't have these things, contact Debbie or myself and we will decide. We want new people to sign up and have fun in our swap, but since this is a 25.00 minimum each month for three months, we have to make sure everyone who participates will complete the swap! Thank you for understanding!

2. This swap will officially begin on July 1 , 2012.

3. When sign-ups are closed (June 30),
Debbie and I will send each participant the name and information of your LITTLE sister sometime on July 1

4. This swap has a MINIMUM of $25.00 each month. You are required to spend at least that amount EACH month on your swap partner for three months NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS! Please remember BEFORE joining that this swap requires THREE boxes to be shipped out to your one partner (one a month)

5. You would not put your name on the package/envie so you will remain a secret. It's a good idea to use a family members name as the return address, a trusted neighbor, or you can put your hubby to good use and use his name! You can also order directly from sb.com and tell them that the gift is for a secret sister swap and they will block out your name and information for you.

6. You can look up your partners profile to get some ideas of what to send. They have also been instructed to update their wish list.

7. You MUST check into this thread AT LEAST once a week as your real self and once a week as your alternate secret sister ID. Communication is vital in this swap because the purpose of this swap is to get to know your fellow swappers! You'll get more out of this swap the more you post, and your ss can get more ideas as to what to send you. I want all of us to have a wonderful time this round. Remember that everyone enjoys feeling spoiled and having someone in the swap make them feel special by leaving notes.

8. Secret sisters will end at the end of September...you should reveal who you are to your sister on that date here on this thread.

9. Never hesitate to pm Debbie or I if you have any questions, or need to know something specific from your SS.

10. Please mail your RAKS/gifts/cards out no later than: July 30, August 30, and September 30. Each package will always contain scrapbooking goodies but can also include other goodies as well!

11. Have fun, chat, share lo's, anything goes in this thread!

12. You must have at least 1000 posts in order to sign up. If you have fewer than that, Debbie and I will need to pre-approve you joining. If you have flaked on this swap or not followed the rules before, don't bother signing up.

13. To sign up, send me a PM with this information:
Screen Name
Name
Address
Email address
Phone number
Birthday
Do you collect anything?
Favorite snack
List of things you would like to receive (as an addition/alternative to things your wishlist which you will keep updated).
What would you love to get that is NOT scrapbook related?

Participants:
Debbie (Deb-doodles- Co-hostess)
Kimberly (thinkpink22~co-hostess)

1. Imelda (littleMRSimelda)
2. Kimberly (thinkpink22)
3. Janie (Charisma9103)
4. Victoria (Vawm)
5. Shatema(babigirl)
6. Trishalouise
7. Shana (Drayia)
8. Paula (Faithscrapper)
9. Pam (Pam in TX)
10. Sandra (Sasload4)
11. Amabear63
12. Lindsey (Linzlou)
13. Suzette (Sassy Suzi)
14. Nikilynn (Nikilynn)
15. sherri

Edited by thinkpink22 on 07-10-12 08:30 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to thinkpink22

OK I am not missing out this time LOL, Sign me up NOW please. Sorry don't mean to come off as a crazy demanding teen just had to let her out every decade or so LOL.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Drayia

Not sure yet, I may sit this one out and join the fun again in the Fall.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to scrapbrarian

I'm in! Love this group of ladies

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to littleMRSimelda

bump

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to scrapbrarian

got this saved and will decide later:)

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to tinadn

Count me in

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Charisma3103

I am in. Hopefully my phone will agree with me and I can catch up on the other thread. I love this so count me in again.

vawm
vawm 
Mayor
vawm
  • vawm on 06-17-12 07:12 PM
In response to babigirl

I am in again!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to vawm

Happy Monday All!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

I am totally in! This is my one year anniversary! I started July 2011!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to Megan Ann

Yay. Congrats Megan! I think I met you all in July but didn't play til the following round in oct.

vawm
vawm 
Mayor
vawm
  • vawm on 06-18-12 05:59 PM

Woo, hoo Megan! congrats on the 1 year!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to vawm

YAY YAY YAY!!!!

Victoria I'm so happy you are in again! You are so much fun in the swap...your sketches are gorgeous and I just love hearing about what is going on with you!

Megan Ann~I didn't realize you had been in so long but I feel like I've known you forever too! I'm so happy you are in the swap.

Shatema~I am thrilled to death that you feel like you belong here! I am happy that you are joining in again!

Imelda~you have to be one of the sweetest sisters around! Love you joining in!

Janie~I'm so happy you are joining in and we get to know you even better! I have truly enjoyed you this round!

And Shana~it's so good you are back! Glad you were signed up right away and that you stayed around and chatted with us all this round too!

I'm just tickled pink that people join in and that this swap is always so much fun!

I adore all of you ladies!

Have a good week!

PINK

Edited by thinkpink22 on 06-18-12 07:16 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to thinkpink22

I am sooo excited for another round!!!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Megan Ann

Aww pink I feel like I belong because you all made me feel that way with your kind words and friendship. I love you all.

Edited by babigirl on 06-19-12 03:14 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Megan I am excited for another round to.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to babigirl

Thanks Pink you ladies are a wonderful bunch. I was looking for a swap that was more then just shopping and this is it. You all have a great friendship going on thanks for including me

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Drayia

Shana I have to agree when i first joined I was like this was going to be shopping which is always nice but then i realized it was much more then that it was a group of wonderful ladies i can depend on

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to babigirl

Thanks Pink your are so sweet i feel the same way about you all

Page 1 of 219 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics