Page 4 of 219 
Username Post: July-September Secret Sisters...closed for this round        (Topic#1577567)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Charisma3103

I am going to church.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
  • Charisma3103 Said:
  • RachelUK Said:
Janie - I never noticed before that your boys are ABC - but I guess Alex was the A+ right?!

Definitely Rachel My Angel Alexander was one of a kind and an A+++++++++++++++...

As for the last 3 yep A, B, and C I am giving C away anyone want him???!?!?!? 7 year old is driving me round the bend....

Actually today he was really good we went on a school trip and he was perfect

Ill take him. Dh wants a boy and I have no intrest in getting pregnant again plus he is already potty trained sounds like a deal to me

Both of you are cracking my up!!!! I have to tell you though Shatema, having 2 boys myself, they are no picnic!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Faithscrapper

• Faithscrapper Said:
Happy Saturday! Thank you all again for the lovely birthday wishes! Is everyone scrapping today? There is a progressive challenge going on starting at noon if anyone is interested.

Paula!! It's great to have you back! I'm so sorry I missed your birthday.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Deb-doodle

Hi Laura, it's great to meet you!!!

Poke holes in the box??? LOL!!! Shatema you are too much!!!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Drayia

Deb and that lil girl of mine ain't no joke but DH is determined to have a lil boy i am just trying to skip the pregnanacy and the first couple of years lol

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

I just wanted to make sure he got here fine

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to babigirl

Hello Deb!

Well, about me? Im have no humans, 2 adopted cat's & an adopted African Grey Parrot. I also have found my soul mate after 39 years of life (smile) We just celebrated out 1 year anniversary on June 21st.

I love movies, altering things, creating weird art, creating Canvas & mixed Media arts. Im not a "typical" scrapbook er but I love art in general no matter which factor really.

I really dis-like fighting, drama & being mean. I am a very caring, loving, happy person. I speak my mind, I cant hold my tongue & Im protective of my friends or anyone I care about.

I love making people happy, bringing a smile to another's face is what I strive for in life. Now that I feel like I filled out a Looking for love survey LOL I am going to finish up the questions here & get to creating something

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Sassie

Laura thanks for sharing with us. I think you will like it here it's a group of very awesome ladies here and they will be there for you though anything

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to babigirl

I am off for a week's vacation with my mom, likely no Internet access so I'll see you when I return!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to scrapbrarian

Shatema- I loved being preggo!!! I would totally bE a surrogate. Don't know about the potty training though.

Laura- congrats on your one year. Dh and I have been together 7 yrs married almost one. Did you do anything for the anniversary?

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • Faithscrapper Said:
Happy Saturday! Thank you all again for the lovely birthday wishes! Is everyone scrapping today? There is a progressive challenge going on starting at noon if anyone is interested.

Paula!! It's great to have you back! I'm so sorry I missed your birthday.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!

Thank you!!! I missed you!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to littleMRSimelda

Imelda, really??? You love being pregnant? I've heard people say that before, but mostly in the movies so I've never gotten to ask this question. What the 4@!! do you love about being pregnant? I've always wondered that. Now I have a real life subject I can ask it to. LOL!!!

Rebecca, have a blast!!! I hope you can check in with us. I don't know if I can go a whole week without seeing your beautiful face. Just text me a picture once in awhile of you having fun!!!

Laura, it's great to know a few things about you!! That's so sweet that you found your soul mate, true love.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to Faithscrapper

Good morning ladies! Have a good trip Rebecca!
I'm having computer issues, the program that merged both halves of a scanned LO doesn't work w/my printer now. Taking pics w/my camera doesn't work because when I chose the pic in the gallery browse it turns it sideways! What program do y'all use?

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • babigirl Said:
  • Charisma3103 Said:
  • RachelUK Said:
Janie - I never noticed before that your boys are ABC - but I guess Alex was the A+ right?!

Definitely Rachel My Angel Alexander was one of a kind and an A+++++++++++++++...

As for the last 3 yep A, B, and C I am giving C away anyone want him???!?!?!? 7 year old is driving me round the bend....

Actually today he was really good we went on a school trip and he was perfect

Ill take him. Dh wants a boy and I have no intrest in getting pregnant again plus he is already potty trained sounds like a deal to me

Both of you are cracking my up!!!! I have to tell you though Shatema, having 2 boys myself, they are no picnic!!

Remember deb i have 5 boys no picnic is an understatement

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scrapbrarian

• scrapbrarian Said:
I am off for a week's vacation with my mom, likely no Internet access so I'll see you when I return!

Have fun and we will miss you

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Deb I see you survived the storm how much rain did yall get?

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 06-25-12 08:06 AM
In response to babigirl

So, Deb, I too loved being pregnant. My hair was great. I had no morning sickness. It was just nice. I would love to have had many kids, but I was 38 when I had DS and he was born with hand differences, so we decided not to have more kids. So I just throw all my energy (or what remains) into DS.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to vawm

TY ladys! I didnt think id ever find love as deep as this. I guess all My life ive had shallow love which I thought was true!!

No we weren't able to do anything, but we will when Im back on my 2 feet standing Not sure what though - were pretty simple people. Going to a Golden Carrol & a drive inn movie is a hit date night for us

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Sassie

See my pregnancy was the complete opposite i threw up everyday for seven month. I had real bad headaches they had to put me on medicine for it. Umm i fainted once it was just a miserable pregnancy so that's probably why i don't want to do it again.

Laura you deserve true love my friend glad you find it. I can honestly say I have found true love and it have stood some test. There have been times that I know he should have walked away but he didn't he fought for me. So happy God sent me a man that can love me past my many many flaws

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to Sassie

• Sassie Said:
TY ladys! I didnt think id ever find love as deep as this. I guess all My life ive had shallow love which I thought was true!!

No we weren't able to do anything, but we will when Im back on my 2 feet standing Not sure what though - were pretty simple people. Going to a Golden Carrol & a drive inn movie is a hit date night for us

Amen! I love date night!

Page 4 of 219 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics