Username Post: die-namics dies        (Topic#1577575)
Expert

Does anyone know if you can cut die-namics dies in a grand calibur machine? I saw the cutest die set with stamps, and I can't find if it is compatible. They company says they are wafer thin, so I would think they would, but just can't find the name spellbinders.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 06-16-12 06:12 AM
In response to deedee49

They should, you just have to find the right sandwich. With my Big Shot I use the same sandwich as for a spellbinder.

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to stick

Yes you can, the Die-Namics dies that I have arent wafer thin, their material can be compaired to the Magnolia Doohickey dies. I love their dies tho, they are very sharp and only takes one run thru the machine and they cut. You will love them and want more of them lolol I know I do anyways!

Expert
In response to TheCharmedOne

thanks...gee..I haven't heard of Magnolia Doohickey dies....uh oh...something else I'll have to have.

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to deedee49

ohhh you will love the Magnolia Doohickeys. I know I do! lolol When you look at both, without the packages, its hard to keep them apart from eachother. Thats why I said, its probably made of the same materials. There is one Magnolia tag I use a lot, its a great tag and very versatile.

Anyways, you will love both lol...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics