Username Post: Omg - good luck stick's again!        (Topic#1577583)
Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

So, I bought the summer LD Tim distress set - arrived today in the mail *Yay YAY YAAAY*

I was going to wait & use in store credit to get the spring set (as I need them ALL) I had to go the the LSS last night to drop off my garage sale goodies and I won a contest --- the prize .... drum roll!!!!!!!!

The spring LE Tim Holtz distress pads!!!!!!! So now I have 'em both!

Im heading off to Archivers, to go scrapping for the day (or as long as my health will allow me to :P ... So Im sooo super excited about scrapping with ALL my new goodies!!!!!!!

Edited by Sassie on 06-16-12 11:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Sassie

Congratulations! HOpe you had a great time scrapping with all you new goodies!

Alison

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to kiyawinn

Oh how cool! Congrats on the contest win! Have fun with the new goodies!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Sassie

Congrats on your win!! Have fun cropping at As ! My friend & I crop at As too.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to anda11

awwe anda probably not near me though huh!! I wish I had some local sb friends *sigh*

So on higher news!!! I didnt get nothing done except some shopping!!

They had the new mini tattered flowers (TH) The rivet embossing pad *TH yay!* They also had th Bo-bunny little miss collection in (some piece's, of course the to dye for 6x6 pad they didnt have GROWl) But I did get a couple of the 12x12 papers just because I had had HAD to have them. They are sooo gorgeous in person!!! Also there were some awsome ladys there I ended up just chatting with about storage, new lines - things we didnt like.

The worst news given to me last night -- is our Archivers is transitioning out of Tim Holtz items & 7Gypys (they dont sell in our area) They said they would still carry basic Tim/Ranger items ... such as the inks, re-inkers, stickles, stains ect. But no more paints, fewer stamp collection, embelishments ect. They said maybe they would bring in a small variety of new items from time to time. Eveyone local is about the clean scrapbooking, the Tangerine, heidi swap ect ect.

I had a great time though, That all I care about LoL!

Oh I forgot, Id never seen these before personally
The I beleve the company is called October somthing paint misters/sprays ... I'll have to re-look at them & repost

AND i had a 40% off 1 item coupon *used it on the mini flower die*

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Sassie

Great deals Sassie, you made out.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics