Username Post: Croppin' In The Smokies        (Topic#1577595)
FaithW
FaithW 
Diva
FaithW

This is what we've been waiting for!!! We need it ... a weekend of girlfriend time in the beautiful mountains, on a lake, with a Jacuzzi!!!!! Count me in!!!!!!!!

WHEN: Friday, September 21, 2012 beginning at 5:00 PM until
Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 2:00 PM
WHERE: The Lodge at Douglas Lake, 1280 Flat Creek Rd., Sevierville, TN 37876
PRICE: $200.00 per person, $25.00 nonrefundable deposit to hold your spot
INCLUDES: Lodging for two nights, all meals from Friday evening through Sunday Lunch, plenty of scrapping room, giveaways, make-n-takes, snacks, use of the FABULOUS Inspiration Station and surprises!!!
We will be staying at a GORGEOUS 6,400 square foot privately-owned lodge that overlooks Douglas Lake in Sevierville and is designed for retreats like this. There are eight bedrooms and 5 1/2 baths that can accommodate 25 or more with no problem. All of the linens are included too. So bring your toothbrush, your PJ's and your paper crafting stuff!!! And oh ... only 20 minutes from the Scrapbook Warehouse!!!!!!!!!! If you need a break, there's TV’s, decks and porches to enjoy the mountain air, sit and knit, plenty of space to read, walking trails, a jacuzzi, and a pool table all for your enjoyment !
Email or call me with any questions or for more information, and go to Crop-Paper-Scissors to sign up. Your non-refundable deposit of $25.00 will hold your spot, and the balance of $175.00 is due no later than September 1, 2012. Be sure to spread the word and get your girlfriends signed up!!! And when you reserve your spot, please let me know if you have someone that you request to sit near or share a bedroom with. You are welcome to bring any beverages that you would like and a snack to share is always appreciated. Here's a peek at the lodge ... www.thelodgeatdouglaslake.com I can't wait to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Faith Witzel
fnwitzel@gmail.com

FaithW
FaithW 
Diva
FaithW
In response to FaithW

Whoot! Whoot!! Time is getting close!!!! Don't let this one get away!!!!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to FaithW

sounds fun! I hope you have a great time. Post some pictures - would love to see the space!!
thanks
Carla

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics