Username Post: I'm sick :(        (Topic#1577605)
Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom

it has to be that!

my birthday was last week and my DD gave me a gift card to Archiver's AND I have a 40% off coupon for them - and NOTHING to buy!!!!

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to Ohio4HMom

Yep, you DO sound unwell. I hope you get better soon.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to KatieJo

Not familiar with Archiver's since we don't have them here but I can ALWAYS find something to buy so....you must be sick!
Hope you perk up soon!

Alison

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to kiyawinn

I just spoke to Dr. J. Scrapman and he said that you are suffering from a new disease. There is no name yet but he told me that you need to become a member of the Society of Addictive Scrapbook Syndromes (SASS) immediately, beore your condition worsens and you start giving away your stash!

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to theellenbee

Oh Dear GOD in Heaven I can't let that happen!!!!!

bbarthej
Veteran
bbarthej

• theellenbee Said:
I just spoke to Dr. J. Scrapman and he said that you are suffering from a new disease. There is no name yet but he told me that you need to become a member of the Society of Addictive Scrapbook Syndromes (SASS) immediately, beore your condition worsens and you start giving away your stash!

Too funny!
You've got to think of something to buy! Some new gadget.

Love 2 Learn
Guru
Love 2 Learn
In response to bbarthej

Oh dear...I hope you don't have to join S.A.S.S.

Well the gift card will be there when you are feeling better, but you need to get better before that 40% off coupon expires!!!

Edited by Love 2 Learn on 06-17-12 11:21 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Love 2 Learn

Ladies, SASS membership cards will be available next week from Dr. Scrapman. In order to get YOURS you need to PM me with your offical name, address and email. There is NO CHARGE but you must promise to become a FOLLOWER of my BLOG and of my YouTube channel - Peacenpassion. There will be perks for members!

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom

I'm already a follower but I obviously need to join ASAP!!!!

off to pm my info!!

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 06-17-12 01:26 PM
In response to Ohio4HMom

I think you are just suffering from a temporary condition....your symptoms will leave and you will again have the ability to SHOP!

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to Ohio4HMom

Too funny!
I think its that low before the summer cha show! I would think we should be seeing sneak peeks at the end of the month or shortly there after.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to jaxxan

To me buying scrapbook stuff is like buying clothes.

Sometimes I can go clothes shopping and not find one thing I want. A week later I like, want and need everything I see.

I have gone to scrapbook stores too and just not been able to find anything. At other times I do some serious shopping.

Very strange. But I do understand!

Sometimes I shop on scrapbook.com and my cart over-runneth. The next time I struggle to find things to meet the minimum when it is free shipping day.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to Ohio4HMom

I hope that you are not contagious.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Unique scrapper

These diseases are VERY contagious :-(

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom

OH NO!!! I just received a 43% off coupon from A's this morning!!!!

I MUST FIND SOMETHING TO BUY!!!!!!!!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 06-18-12 12:01 PM
In response to Ohio4HMom

This happens to me ALL the time. If I have a gift card somewhere- ANYWHERE- I can't find anything I want. I usually end up getting something that I always use up like boring adhesive, and promise myself I can spend that amount of money on whatever I want next time I'm there. Now I ask people not to give me gift cards because I am jinxed! LOL! Amazon gift cards don't count though, I can always find something there.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Vae

You ladies are funny! I have so much at home it really doesn't bother me if I don't find anything!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics