Username Post: New to scrapbooking in Bethesda        (Topic#1577677)
New Kid On the Block

Hi! It doesn't look like there are tons of threads in the MD forum
Wondering what people's favorite resources are for learning to scrapbook in Maryland. I'm just starting, though I have lots of papercrafting tools from card-making and other projects I've done.
I took a class a couple years ago at Paper Source when I lived in Boston, but nothing since.

Is a class or group recommended? Do you have any local recommendations?

Chic Lady
Chic Lady
In response to jyssilly

Hello jyssilly!

Check with your local craft stores for classes and crops. There is a Michael's in Rockville and in Wheaton that would be close to you.

There's a crop tomorrow at the Michael's in Bowie from 2pm-8pm.

Also, checkout Maryland Scrapbook Divas on here and on Facebook. They post about crops as well.

Happy Scrapping!

In response to jyssilly

good way to come learn some stuff and meet new friends!

SAVE THE DATE-SEPT 22, 2012 Crop out Cancer- 5th annual event! Details on my blog Cost is $50 and is at a great location-Howard County Fairgrounds!! oming...

In response to mizzblue

short notice but i am going to a 12-hour crop in Damascus for the ladies fire-auxillary on Sat Oct 27 from 10am to 10pm. Stop by to see what its all about. they are having a yard-sale and a swap table.

My CMC has a weekend-long crop session at a hotel in Gaithersburg on the first weekend of February. If you want info on this - PM me!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics