Page 1 of 6 
Username Post: Weight Lost Support Group (Looking for Memebers)        (Topic#1577721)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hello ladies a few girls and I did a weight lost challenge that we are about to finish up and we thoguth it would be nice to have a support group with other people who had the same goal as us.

This groups is so that we can share our weight journey together but not only that so we can bulild a friendship and support each other throguh anything. You can talk about anything here. Weight lost, family, scrappy ideas and other craft projects, stress, job it all. This is not only a weight lost support group but a support group for it all.

Rules:
1. Respect each other. Every deserves to be respected.
2. Support each other that's what we are here for.
3. Encourage each other words of encouragement can go a long way.
4. Have Fun.

You can share layouts, projects, recipies, what ever here. If we decided to do challenges as we go we can but you do not have to participate in challenge to be part of the group. Also same thing with swaps if we do one you do not have to participate

If you feel comfortable you don't have to PM the following information

Screenname:
Address:
Email Address:
Fav color:
Fav Snack:
Fav. Paper Line:
Other Crafts you do:
Fav Embellishments:

When you join tell us a lil about yourself.

My name is Shatema Brown. I am married to a wonderful who adores the ground I walk on I know it sounds cliche but it is so so true. I am so blessed to have found a man who loves me for me and accepts we flaws and all. We have one beautiful amazing baby girl. I like to scrap and i am determined this year to try some other crafty projects. I enjoy reading, spending time with my family, shopping and watching my daugther laugh and play and enjoy herself. My weight lost goal is to lose at lease 40 pounds.

Members:

Shatema (July 28)
Heather (May 08)
Michelle (October 09)
Judy
Kay (Nov 10)
Danielle (Feb 11)

Edited by babigirl on 07-06-12 11:41 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to babigirl

I'm here Shatema!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to ScrappyHeather

Glad to have you heather. I will update the first post when I get up goats try to get some rest.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Me too.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to cutencrafty

Welcome Michelle glad to have u to

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

First post updated if you know some people who would like to join you can send them this way ladies.

Ok now i have to try t find a way to go to sleep through the pain or i am going to go crazy from no sleep and that's not good

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to babigirl

I'm still here. I'm hoping once I get recovered that I can really kick exercise and the weight loss into high gear!

Shatema, hope you get some good rest and that you feel better soon!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to flintridgescrapper

Heather, how is the breathing at your house today? Are you all better?

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

I would really like for us to start sharing any snack tips, recipes or exercise ideas that we have. I'm in a rut, and I've been finding some good recipes on Pinterest that I'm wanting to try.

My goal right now is to look good for our annual Christmas card picture. I don't mean that I have to be at goal weight or anything, but I just want to be happy with it instead of embarrassed that I've gained some weight back.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

I just found this on Pinterest about walking and thought I'd share.

http://visual.ly/anatomy-walking

Here is a link to my Pinterest exercise and weight loss board. There's some recipes and stuff there that I'm wanting to try.

http://pinterest.com/okiescrapper/exercise -and-weight-l...

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

Okay, hope you all aren't tired of me yet, but I did want to share a blog that I follow.

http://successalongthewei gh.blogspot.com/

This lady has lost 200 lbs. It's a remarkable story.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Welcome Judy. We could never get tired of you. I am glad that u decided to join us over here. I hope more people come and joing. Umm i agree we should share our dieting tips and exercsing tips. I hope once I heal I can get back into exercising. I am out of work until July 6th.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Judy, thanks for sharing!! I love that one blog on your pinterest "run for cookies"

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose

I think I need this group. My name is Kay but most people around sb.com know me as Mother Goose - Kay is fine. I'm years old and married to my second wonderful guy. I was widowed after having many great and fun years. A few years later my present dh came along and shook the ground around me. He was also widowed and we are able to discuss our past loves with no threats.

I am a diabetic of 25 years and have a few health problems that prevent excessive exercise. I am starting on a mild cardiovascular exercise program to help keep my blood sugar on track and maybe shed a few pounds.

L live and love scrapbooking and other paper arts. I am presently working on some seat cushions for my front porch rocking chairs and just finished covering seats for back deck chairs. With that and taking care of a few flowers and tomatoes and long car drives, we stay pretty busy. We are both retired and just learning how to live after working all our lives.

I need to drop about 30 lbs, but more important, I need to get my body regulated and need some coaches (all of you) to help me.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

• flintridgescrapper Said:
Heather, how is the breathing at your house today? Are you all better?

They are horrible for us all. It is 94 but feels like 100 outside. So when you walk out of the air conditioning it feels like you are walking into a dense, air-filled oven.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

Welcome back Michelle and Judy and welcome Kay!
Judy, I am hoping to get a bit of downtime soon and start working on all my healthy recipes again. I want to create a healthy recipe blog and pin the recipes too. I will definitely post them as I blog them.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Welcome Kay you are very welcomed to our group. Jump right in and talk and have fun. When is your birthday and Judy when is your birthday.

Heather sorry about the breathing problems hope it gets better

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Yes I would like to try some healthy recipies and would love to see what healthy snacks and recipies you all come up with. And exercising and ways to motivate each other.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

So I started a new medication today that has side effects when eaten with simple carbohydrates. So, like an idiot I took all the kids (my 2 and the 2 that I babysit) to Pizzeria Uno for a last day of school celebration lunch. I ordered a chopped power salad which has Chicken breast, spinach, plum tomatoes, carrots, feta, red grapes, goji berries, raisins, soy nuts, almonds, pepitas & sweetened dried cranberries and I ordered balsamic dressing on the side. Of course it came with a bread stick and, of course, I ate it. Well, now I remember what the side effects can do. I am dying with tummy issues!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Aww Heather I hope you feel better soon. Sorry about your tummy issues my friend but I commend you on trying to eat healthy congrats my friend.

Page 1 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics