Page 6 of 6 
Username Post: Weight Lost Support Group (Looking for Memebers)        (Topic#1577721)
ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to cutencrafty

Thank you Michelle. It's a lot to wrap my head around at one time and a lot to have to prepare myself for. It just S.U.X!!!
So we are going away for the weekend and my hubby and I have already decided that we are going to bring his laptop and out workout DVDs so we can workout daily. We will also be away for a couple of days during next week. We will be in a hotel then and they have a pool and a SMALL fitness room but I plan on being in the fitness room, on the treadmill for an hour a day and the elliptical 30 minutes a day. I don't care if I have to wake at 5AM so it doesn't get in the way of our plans. We will also be doing a lot of walking and on our feet all day with the kids.
I cant wait for our little mini vacation!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to ScrappyHeather

I am sorry I have not been on. Michelle I am sorry that you are going through so much I will be praying for you and all that's going on stay strong.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to babigirl

Shetema, it's me, not Michelle, going thru hell!! Thank you for the prayers, they are greatly needed.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

I don't know who of you are on facebook but I have a business page and I am going to have a giveaway when I reach 100 likes, so I thought that I would share the page with you all for a chance for you to like it and possibly win a beautiful candle in a scent of your choice.
http://www.facebook.com/HeathersEclipseCandle s?ref=hl
Please like my page and once you like it share it with your friends. If they come over and like it please let them know to post to my wall that you sent them because if they win the candle you win one too fir referring them!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Sorry Heather I knew it was you just typed the wrong name

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to babigirl

sorry i haven't been on just busy busy. but i been working out

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to southern lady

How is everyone doing?

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

It's been quiet here again. So this month has been very busy. We went to Rochester, NY to visit with my hubby's grandmother. We came home for a day and then went to Sesame Place, in PA, for 3 days. We came back home from that and 2 days later we had my hubby's cousin, wife, son and daughter at our house for 8 days. They left this past Sunday and Monday I started watching a new child all week. He is 5, almost 6 and he is only here, full time for 2 weeks before school starts. It has been non-stop here. I was really afraid that I was going to gain weight but I have lost a total of 14 lbs since the beginning of July. I was hoping for a little more but my official weigh-in is not until Friday so maybe I can lose another lb or so in the next 2 days.
I am getting back on point with exercising. I am actually doing DVDs in the house, for now, and once school starts I will be at the gym any day that I only have Autumn and will do DVDs when I have the other 2 kids for the day. Getting to the gym in the evenings will be near impossible because I will have my 2 and 2 others after school and Mike (my hubby) has started coaching football, which is 6 days a week, for now and then 3 a week once school starts, so I have no help with anything at all, but it's all good!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Heather, how was Sesame Place? I'm going there for the day on Tuesday. Sounds like you're doing good with your weightloss. I've been stressed out and eating bad.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

Michelle, sorry I didn't get back to you in time but I have to say that we all LOVED it there!! It was the perfect size for the kids. We did bring a double stroller in case the girls got tired but we used it more for clothes, towels and drinks. We can't wait to go back again!! I have to say that Addison favorite attraction there was the roller coaster!! LOL! She is such an adrenaline junkie, like me. Autumn is starting to get there too.
Started back to the gym last night. I took a cardio kickboxing class and burned 760 k/cal. I have not lost but have not gained. I can't was for 9/4 so I am free of all kids but Autumn during the day. I will be able to concentrate on the gym and home workouts better with just 1 child in tow. LOL! Michelle, I hope you love Sesame Place!!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 09-17-12 08:13 AM

What a great idea! Mind if I join this thread? I've got a biggest loser contest at work but since I travel all the time, it would be great to have some friends on the journey.

Resident
In response to Vae

Ihaven't been working out lately, due to heel spur. ouch. doesn't cover it !! Hope to get back at it soon. Also =, moved my dad to long term care nursing home so dealing with that and living with mom... Trying to find a job too. May go insane soon, but hopefully, look good once Iam there lol!!

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to Laura40

well i work out for little bit not as much as i should be doing seen i been babysitting

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to Laura40

• Laura40 Said:
Ihaven't been working out lately, due to heel spur. ouch. doesn't cover it !! Hope to get back at it soon. Also =, moved my dad to long term care nursing home so dealing with that and living with mom... Trying to find a job too. May go insane soon, but hopefully, look good once Iam there lol!!

I'd love to join! I was losing weight until I broke my ankle. Now I can barely walk and we haven't had health insurance all summer. And I have arthritis so I got bone spurs on the bottom of each foot. So walking alone is miserable. As Laura40 said, ouch doesn't cover it.
But next commission check my husband gets, we're getting a gym membership for me. I'm hoping to ride the bike every week day while my kiddos are in school.

Page 6 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics