Page 2 of 6 
Username Post: Weight Lost Support Group (Looking for Memebers)        (Topic#1577721)
flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to babigirl

Heather, you just can't get a break can ya? Feel better soon.

Welcome, Kay! So good for you to be here!

I just got back from the doctor. I thought I could just tough this out, but the pain got to be too much. He said I tore my hamstring. So lots of taking it easy, lots of heat and about 6 weeks recovery. It could have been a lot worse, so I'm thankful that's all it was. When I fell, the pain was so intense, I'd rate it at a 25 on a scale of 1-10!

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to babigirl

My birthday is November 10. Just got up from my daily nap. I need to go water plants, but will wait till the sun goes down a little more. I've been working on a page kit for a swap. OI might just have to make one for myself, its turning out so darn cute.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Mother Goose

Judy make sure u take it easy and stay off of that leg you can heal. Hope the pain eases up and I know all about intense pain I have had my share

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Kay yeah i been thinking about some scrappy gifts to make for some friends and I am like may have to do some for myself lol

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to babigirl

I was so tired and tried to take a nap. However, since I work from home on most days, naps are nearly a thing of the past. As soon as I get just about asleep, my phone will ring, and I'll have to either take care of something for a customer, for my boss or for my sales manager!

Shatema, thanks for the concern. Did you ever get some sleep?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to flintridgescrapper

Mrs. Judy that's when you have to put the phone on silent your heath is more important and you need rest so you can recover. You do not have to thank me you are my friend and if you need anything do not hesitate to ask. Oh yeah I did get two naps in one aroudn 11 something and then one right before 5.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to babigirl

Thank you Shatema, I'm trying to get back on track.

Judy, I am so sorry. I can only imagine the pain. You certainly do need your rest. There is never a break in a house full of asthmatic during allergy season or a heat wave. LOL!

Kay, I am so jealous of the daily nap!

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to ScrappyHeather

So ladies, can I please ask that you keep my father (well, step-dad) in your thoughts and prayers. His health is ailing right now and we are not 100% of what it is. He goes for surgery on Wednesday to check something out. Please pray that it is nothing serious and he can beat this. I don't think that I can go through anymore tragedies; I am still trying to mourn and come to grips with my brother's tragic death this past October.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to ScrappyHeather

Heather, I'll be praying for him and hoping all is well with him.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

What do you all do for breakfasts? It's so easy just to grab something like a Toaster Strudel or something on the days I have to work at town, but I know that's not healthy. Could you share your ideas?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Heather will be keeping your step father in my prayers.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Judy sometimes I do oatmeal or special K cereal.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Welcome Kay!

Heather, praying for him and hope all the beathing problems get better.

Judy, ouch!!! feel better.

For breakfast I either have egg whites on a toasted english muffin or cereal with skim milk. I used to pour a big bowl of cereal now I meaure out a serving size. Sometimes I'll have some fruit too. Breakfast is one meal that I always eat.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to cutencrafty

Hello ladies how is all today. I am ok I guess woke up in a lot of pain this morning but I am managing?

Heather- how is your step father doing I am still sending up prayers?

Hi Judy Kay Michelle hope all is well with you ladies.

So question what do you want out of this group? What do you want to see go on in this group? Any activities yall want to try? I can't really exercise until i recover boy i can not wait

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to babigirl

Breakfast - I love Cherios and cold milk - sometimes with a banana. When we go out, that changes and I have eggs and bacon with toast. I love oadmeal with splenda, butter and milk. I also love to make cinnimin toast with butter, and splenda. Rarely I cook breakfast at home and when I do, it usually turns into lunch. Just went to diabetic doctor this week and going to a nutrition meeting in a couple of weeks and I'm sure I'll get a diet plan (again).

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Kay hope the meeting goes well and I hope you find a diet plan that works foe u.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Hello ladies just stopping by to say hi. How are all doing. I am doing well. Woke up feeling pretty good this morning

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to babigirl

Shatema, glad you're feeling better today.

Kay, so you have diabetes? How long have you had it?

Heather, how is your dad? Hope he's better.

I'm just taking it easy this weekend. Had to take my dogs to the vet this morning, and their chairs were pretty rough on my leg, but I'm home now. The rest of the day is mine to just piddle around the house.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

Found this on Pinterest and thought you guys would like it... http://pinterest.com/pin/28161578291950828 1/

Edited by flintridgescrapper on 06-23-12 07:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Judy thanks for all the links. Also married for twentythree years I admire that. Not doing much today starting to feel nauseous.

Page 2 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics