Page 3 of 6 
Username Post: Weight Lost Support Group (Looking for Memebers)        (Topic#1577721)
Resident
In response to babigirl

Praying for your step ad, Heather. Hope everyone else is doing better. For breakfast, I usualy get one of those microwavable single serve oatmeals. I love breakfast! So , I like to make eggs over easy with either toast, or potatos. I love to have bacon ocasionaly also;) Sometimes just a banana and coffee, depends how much time I have.
Out of this group, I don't know ,just maybe support and tips on what people are trying.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Laura how nice of you to join us. Glad to have u I will add u to the front page when I am not using my phone. Today I had a great salad it was spinach imitation crab meet chicken breast onions and sale toppings it was pretty good.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Hello ladies how is all. What is everyone doing this sunday. I went to church this morning that was nice.

Heather how is your step dad.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to babigirl

Good morning, all!

This made me smile, thought I'd share.

http://pinterest.com/pin/28161578291952032 4/

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to flintridgescrapper

thanks for sharing judy lol

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Funny, Judy.

Shatema, glad you're starting to feel better.

I'm not feeling to good today my stomach is hurting. It just hurts way too much. I went to a gastro dr. last year to find out why but found out nothing.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to cutencrafty

Michelle I am sorry your stomach hurt but they need to find out what's wrong with you if the pain is that bad you should not be

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

I'm feeling better today. I can't figure out if it's related to food or stress. I'm thinking a lot of it is from stress.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

LOL Judy! I love it!! I repinned it!!

Thanks for the thoughts. I won't find out more until later in the week at the earliest.
The weather here in NY is so crazy that my girls are still having some asthma issues but not too bad; they just need their inhalers thru the day. I, on the other hand, am now in a z-pack for bronchitis, due to the weather. This year has been so hard on us all here.
Stress eating.... That describes me to a tee.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to ScrappyHeather

Hello Ladies how is all. Today has not been great for me. I have not felt well at all today. I have been very sick today.

Michelle- I am glad you are feeling better.

Heather- sorry you are dealing with so many issues my friend I hope things get better

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to babigirl

Thanks Shatema. I have to say that we do go thru our bad months with asthma but it seems like there hasn't been a break.
The z-pack is starting to finally kick in. I am hoping to back in workout swing by this weekend.
Also, our pediatrician is giving me a hard time about putting the girls on Singulair and so I am going to start looking for a new pediatrician. Yes, I am not happy to leave the doctors that I have been with for 6 years now but I think it is time and will be easier!!
Thank you for the thoughts and prayers Laura. I will update everyone via private message. Dad is a really private person and I do not what to put everything on a public forum.

Resident
In response to ScrappyHeather

Good luck finding a new pediatritian. I went through that When I realy did not like one Brianna had. I almost just went screaming into the night. lol!
Glad you are starting to feel better!
happy work out this weekend!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Laura40

Heather glad to hear and you feeling better and good luck on switching pediatritians

Hi Laura

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Hello ladies what are you all doing?

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to flintridgescrapper

i would like to join this i need some help

well about me i live in las vegas with my husban. i work at a gym so i work out every onnce in awhile but now i am try to work out everyday. we have 2 dogs. so in the summertime i go swimming and sometimes i ride my bike and take the dogs for a walk. i am have a hard time lose weight.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to southern lady

Welcome, Southern Lady!

Well I made some Oreo Truffles not good for trying to lose weight, lol. But they are yummy.

I really have to get back in an exercise routine and stick to it. I go in spurts.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Welcome southern lady. We would love to have u here.

Michelle sounds so so good.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to babigirl

well i been work out after work and then when i get home i get tried after dinner eat candy which is bad and it is hard for me to stop eat candy thanks for welcome in here

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to babigirl

So sorry that I haven't been around. Dad has been diagnosed with lung cancer that has metastasis to the lymph node in his neck. Doctors had to put a stent in the veins and arteries in his nick to get blood flowing again. He will be going thru 7 weeks of radiation, then starting chemo before surgery on his neck, followed by surgery to remove the mass on his lung. So, I was a mess.
Next Mom calls me to say that my grandmother, whom just got out of a rehab center. that she was in from April, to tell me that she messeed up on her meds and was taking too much Coumadin and nearly bled to death. Ok, that's bad enough but since she took too much. they wanted to totally check and make sure there was no bleeding anywhere and did a colonocsopy. Well, they found a mass in her small intestine and had to preform emergent surgery the next day (surgery was yesterday). They removed the mass and sent it for biopsy; I am still waiting to here about that pathology.
I swear I am a basketcase right now!!
I am FINALLY starting to feel a lot better, like 85% better, so that is good. I started eating well again and will be starting an exercise regimen tomorrow again.
Sorry to rant on. I promise to check in a few time a week.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

• cutencrafty Said:
Welcome, Southern Lady!

Well I made some Oreo Truffles not good for trying to lose weight, lol. But they are yummy.

I really have to get back in an exercise routine and stick to it. I go in spurts.

Oreo Truffles are a perfect diet aide for me.... I am not fond of Oreo's. LOL! If I can get back on track, you can!!

Page 3 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics