Page 4 of 6 
Username Post: Weight Lost Support Group (Looking for Memebers)        (Topic#1577721)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to ScrappyHeather

Southern Lady you so not haveto thank me we r glad to have you here.

Heather my dear friend i am sorry for all thats going on in your life when it rains it pours. We are here if u need us and know i will be praying for u and your family.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady

well didn't work out today at the gym but i did some swimming in my pool it is rain and hot and humid here today yuck on the 4 of july

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to southern lady

Southern Lady can I have your name and birthdate so i can add u to the first page. I haven't really been able to work out cause i had surgery two weeks ago but have been eating pretty good.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Heather, sorry to hear about your Father and Grandmother will be thinking of them.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to cutencrafty

well my name is danielle my b-day is feb 11. well today i am work out. i need help eat right i am try to but it is hard for me. yesterday i took one of my dogs on a little bike ride before the fireworks.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Welcome danielle i will add u tomorrow when i am working from a computer had my dr appointment today still no exercise unfortunately.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to babigirl

Welcome Danielle!!

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. We are still waiting on the pathology of my grandmother's mass that was removed; i think that we will find out by tomorrow if it was cancerous or not.
AS for Dad, I finally got the total truth out of him (he does not want to have anyone hurting over his diagnosis). Well, it is stage 3 metastatic lung cancer. Right now we are looking at a 25-30% survival rate. I am a flipping mess over this but trying to be strong for my little sister. I am so worried. I just can't think about losing my dad after I just lost my brother last October.
Also, Grandma said that if it is cancer, she is not going to go thru treatment. She said that she lived a long, happy and healthy life (she is 89) and does not want the last of her life to be filled with surgeries, chemo, radiation and sickness from the treatment.
I am trying my hardest not to constantly pig out. Tomorrow, I have no kids to babysit so I think I am going to bring the girls to the gym with me and workout a bit. I will go back when my husband gets home too.
This weekend is going to be 100+ so we will be up at a friend's bbqing and pooling it, like we do every nice weekend!!
Shatmea, I hope that you heal soon and are able to start exercising again.
Good night all!!

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady

thanks for welcome

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Heather, hang in there.

All this hot weather we are having for some odd reason curbs my appetite, which is good. But I would like things to cool off a bit so I could exercise. I guess I could drag the treadmill out of the family room up the steps into the bedroom with the air.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hello ladies. How are all doing?

Heather so sorry for your family you will be in my prayers friend.

Michelle- yes it curbs mine to I don't want any hot food it's so hot but we are going to shoneys tonight then i am going out with some friends going dancing that should burn some pounds lol

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to babigirl

Thank you Michelle and Shatema.

So today I had no kids to babysit so I packed up myself and my girls and went to the pool all day. It was beautiful! I packed up lunch, snacks and water bottles. For lunch the girls both had ham and cheese sandwiches, I just brought so ham slices for myself. I also brought yogurt, apples and oranges for snacks.
We were in the pool for at least 4 hours straight.

I agree that I have a very lessened appetite in th eheat. For dinner I had a salad with lemon juice and a drizzle of EVOO, coucous mixes with fresh steamed baby spinach and 1/2 of a grilled chicken breat that I grilled on the barbecue with just some garlic and onion powder and Sazon. So yummy!

Resident
In response to babigirl

Glad you feel good enough to g oout dancing! have fun!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Laura40

Thanks Laura it was pretty nice I had a good time. Nice to see you pop in. How are you doing.

Heather- sound like you are eating really healthy that's great.

OffDutyEducator
Resident
OffDutyEducator
In response to babigirl

I need this group! My name is Kimber- I'm 30 years old and I've been overweight all my life. I've done every diet plan there is- and none of them have worked. I just am not good at staying motivated, or Mom gets on my case and I get pissed at her and break the diet just to get her off my back. I am about to move 3 hours away from her, far enough away that she won't be able to track my diet/weight loss on a weekly basis (your clothes are looking tight this week- have you been snacking?- If I hear that one more time I'll scream!)

So I would love to join a group of ENCOURAGERS and encourage ya'll as well.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

welcome kimber glad to have u here.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Kimber, welcome. I was watching Extreme Make Over last night what your saying sounds like what was happening on the show. I fell alseep watching it (that always happens)so I missed the end. But the girl and the mother didn't get along and that wasn't helping with her to lose weight.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

Hi Kimber! Welcome! I know how you feel. My weight issues started at about 10. The doctor said I was chubby so my mom put me on Weight Watchers. Well the the dieting sprial started. I reverted and ate & gained. @ 13-14 I became bulimic & went to 102 for a low weight. Started gaining back @ about 19. I was ok for a few years and started to gain a lot again. Mom used to embarrass me by commenting in front of others ans even coming up a pinching my stomach. I finally started to lose, on my own terms. I was married & a mom so I stayed away from my mom for about 5 months, in person. When I saw her she couldn't believe it. In total I lost 85 lbs and she gained, significantly.
well, i went up to her, pinched her belly and said "Wow! Getting a bit big there!" Just like she used to do to me ans she felt like garbage. Since then she is down 40+ of the 80-100 Ashe needs to lose and I am very proud of her!
you can lose weight and you will!

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

BTW .... I have been watching what I eat, swimming and using Weight Watchers points plus calculator and postgraduate 4 lbs last week. I am almost in a new decade! Hoping to say goodbye to the 220's and hello to the 210's by next week.
when myubby getss home I will be heading to the gym!

OffDutyEducator
Resident
OffDutyEducator

The weird thing is - My mom and I get along really well for everything except my weight. *shrugs*

My new apartment complex has an in-house gym- I just need to keep myself motivated to go a few times a week.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to OffDutyEducator

Hi Mitchell how are u.

Kimber I am sorry about your mom my mom is like my best friend she is so supportive

Heather congrats you are doing good girl

Page 4 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics