Page 5 of 6 
Username Post: Weight Lost Support Group (Looking for Memebers)        (Topic#1577721)
ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to babigirl

Kimber, my mom is my best friend and never have any problems but weight issues too. After I did what I did my mom realized that she was doing to me what my grandma did to her. She felt so bad. Since then she has been trying to be easy on me. She knows that I have a lot on my plate (as does she) and that I am the rock that keeps the family together. She knows that I have been eating to keep my feelings at bay so I can be there for her, my sister and my sister-in-law and nephews. I am starting to put my efforts into exercise again and not eating. Its harder to get back to it but I am trying my best.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to ScrappyHeather

Heather that's all you can do is try. I am glad you are trying to do the right thing. Sometimes you have a person know how they make you feel. Your family is still in my friends.

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa
In response to babigirl

Hi, what do I need to do to join the group?

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to Crafting Marfa

Hi Welcome!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to cutencrafty

You just joined crafting marfa. What's your name and birthday?

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

The other day my younger son took the scale out of the bathroom pretending the scale was his copier machine. I gotta put the scale back in the bathroom it has been days since I've stepped on it. I usually weigh myself every morning. I'm clueless as to how much I'm weighing.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hello ladies how are you all doing. I am doing well. Went to help a co worker celebrate her birthday yester well i celebrated mine early to i still have a headache

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Shatema, hope your headache is gone by now. When is your birthday?

Now I know why I step on the scale every morning I've gained 2 lbs it's not that much but not very good.

I want to find a yoga class to go to but it's hard finding one close by and to fit into my schedule.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady

sorry i haven't been on for awhile just been try to work out after work. i am have a hard time lose weight it seem like i am gain more weight. i want to lose weight in my stomack area i hope i spell it right i am not geat speller. and want to lose some weight in my hips. but it is just so hard for me. i would love to weight 130 or 140. today i didn't work out that much

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to southern lady

Hello ladies sorry I have not been on. I am at my two weeks drill now this is only day three. I leave on the 28 which is my birthday. Hope all is well with u guys

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

That's where I need to lose weight too in my stomach.

I found a yoga place that has good times I'm just feeling gulity about going out and not being home with the kids. I work all day and then I'd be going out.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

Welcome Marfa!!

I need to lose weight and tone all over but I would love to lose it first in my stomach!

So I have been back on point with workout and eating right. In the last 3 weeks I have lost 9 lbs!! I am actually in a new decade now!! WOO HOO!! I have to say that I am focused and motivated now. I feel like I did a little over 2 years ago! I have a goal to burn 1000+ calories a day and eat between 11-1,400 calories a day. I am doing well and am hoping for the weight to melt off like it did the last time I did this!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Yay! Heather!!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Michelle you shouldn't feel bad you are doing something to help better yourself.

Yay heather that is great.

I am doing ok feeling a little headachy though

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

That's true Shatema, I'm still trying to decide if I should go.

I was going to post something but I can't remember what I was going to post.

How's everyone doing?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

I am doing well there is still a lil pain from the surgery but I can't really complain. I did play some soccer yesterday. Michelle I think you should go you def deserve it

Resident
In response to babigirl

Glad you are feeling better. I got to work out 2 times today! want to become a zumbatomic ( kids zumba) instructor. can not wait! my diet could be better theese days. But am working out alot. Still maintaining lost weight. Gonna be splurging soon, due to birthday celabrations. (August, 7th) cant wait tho.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to Laura40

I came across a good website foodfacts.com it rates different foods and has the nutritional values listed and has weight watchers points listed.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

WOW, it's been quiet here. So sorry that I have not been around much, this summer has been very busy and there have been so many issues in my family. Dad was dx with stage 3 metastatic cancer and I found out yesterday that the mass is too big and they cannot operate on it. He is on experimental drugs, and 100% chemo and radiation hoping to try to shrink the mass. If this doesn't work we are looking at 6-12 months, if we are lucky :'( Doctors also found a mass in my grandma's intestine and operated. It too, was cancerous. It had also spread to some of her lymph nodes. At first doctors were saying that she was just have to take pills but not they are saying that it is worse then they though and she needs chemo but is too sick for it. Also, her incision, from her surgery, is infected because she is not getting proper wound care in the nursing home!! We are VERY upset with the nursing home. So right now doctors are working on her wound and then they will look into chemo, it she agrees to it. Lastly, Autumn's Godmother (one of my oldest friends) was dx last year with stage 4 cervical cancer but went into remission earlier this year. Well, they found 2 more masses in her abdomen, near her diaphragm. The kicker, her hubby switched jobs and they only have medical coverage until7/31 and then lose it until the new insurance kicks in on 9/1. One month without chemo can be life or death for her. Needless to say, i am a freaking mess. I am not sleeping and when I am I am having nightmares. I know that God only gives us what we can handle but COME ON NOW!!
On a good note, I started back to working out in the house and at the gym plus following My Fitness Pal for calorie counting and as of this morning I am down 12lbs!! I have got myself into the rhythm of working out when I am stressed and not eating.
I hope everyone's summer is going well.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Oh Heather, sorry that all those things are happening especially all at once.

Page 5 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics