Username Post: Scrapbook.com JUNE Kit Club + Fun Challenges        (Topic#1577723)
Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 06-21-12 08:15 AM

Scrapbook.com has been offering monthly kits since December of last year. By subscribing to our Kit Club emails you can save $5 or more per kit! There is NEVER an obligation to buy and there are no strings attached.

This is June's Kit:

Scrapbook.com Kit Club - Noteworthy

We've also created three challenges this month featuring the contents of the kit and we thought you might like to follow along and challenge yourself

Here are the challenges:

1) Use our newest sketch

Scrapbook.com Sketch 1

2) Create a monochromatic layout or card (using all one color in the different hues included in the kit contents, i.e. blue)

3) Use ALL your wooden alphabet letters on a single page (literally or figuratively)

We hope you accept these challenges and we can't wait to see what you create with your kit! Please come back and share on this thread

And - feel free to follow along and challenge yourself EVEN IF you don't purchase/use the kit! You may use your scrappy stash and complete these fun challenges, too...
*Please note: This is a challenge, not a contest, no prizes will be awarded for completed challenges. Rather, this is an opportunity to try something you wouldn't ordinarily try on your own and an invitation to share it with a captive audience.

Thanks and HAVE FUN!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 06-21-12 08:21 AM
In response to Kels

I had fun with the kit and completed all three challenges! Yay! I LOVE getting things done

Here is my Sketch Layout:
Family Pictures By Kels

Here is my monochromatic layout (using blue):
angelic. By Kels

And here is my layout featuring ALL the wooden alphabet letters... only I went a little outside the "box" and used them as a mask for my background paper and sprayed some pretty pink mist over top of them:
the HAT... By Kels

I had so much fun! I hope you'll take these challenges, too, and SHARE them with me
Products Referenced in This Post:

camelheel
Diva
camelheel
In response to Kels

Love Kelsey! I think I'll buy this kit today!

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 07-05-12 10:42 AM
In response to camelheel

Thanks Theresa!! I'm so glad you like it

Be sure to sign up for our kit club emails so you get the $5 coupon... and you can view TONS more great sample layouts here:
http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?type=searchs ku&sk...

ENJOY!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics