Username Post: Enchanted!        (Topic#1577775)
TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne

I'm enchanted by BoBunny's Enchanted line! I recieved several papers yesterday and omg WOW! Love the glitter accents...its gorgeous!!
Bought them with the purpose in using them for the wedding album I'm making about me brother n his wife...

Just wanted to share this lol

Expert
In response to TheCharmedOne

I love this line..I have a good selection of it.I'm with ya on this one...Great line.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to deedee49

Lovely paper..Enabler, now I want it..lol

kygirlnfla
Mayor
kygirlnfla
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Gorgeous paper.....Bo Bunny is my all-time favorite Scrapbook Paper company! The problem is I usually hoard it instead of using it....grrrr~

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to kygirlnfla

Funny that you should start this thread. I have a few things from the Enchanted line that I am going to give-a-way to some lucky follower on my blog. In addition there will be some charms and ribbons that will coordinate with the collection. If you are interested in this line you might want to take a look at my blog.

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to theellenbee

ohhh ofcourse I'd be interested lol. For some reason this line just speaks to me....LOUDLY...hahahaa...

I'll be using this line for me brother's wedding album that I'm making for meself. I was their wedding photographer and there's a few photo's that am very proud of. Those will end up in the album.

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne

hmm....I followed but I cant see meself as a follower... hope I done it correctly.
I always have problems with following blogs for some odd reason.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel

Pretty pretty!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to RedSquirrel

The Charmed One - It doesn't show you so perhaps you signed up for emails instead of following? If you want to be in the running for the Enchanted haul go to my YouTube channel, become a subscriber and write a comment. My link is at the bottom of the new post about Beaches. Good Luck :-) The line is devine and I hope you are the winner!!

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to kygirlnfla

• kygirlnfla Said:
Gorgeous paper.....Bo Bunny is my all-time favorite Scrapbook Paper company! The problem is I usually hoard it instead of using it....grrrr~

THIS!

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to Ohio4HMom

ok....I am not getting it... Google isnt letting me follow you. Keeps saying username is wrong while I set with the right one. I managed to add me mum tho...she loves youtube vids so all is good.

Resident

I have also got these papers, and I admit they are also one of my favorites.

mrs.farmer
Veteran
mrs.farmer
In response to Karen_in_WA

LOVE THIS!! I just bought most of it! Thanks sor the post! Ive been looking for stuff like this! Do you know of other lines that carry things like this?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics