Page 1 of 21 
Username Post: New/Open Divas Lose It... Challenge        (Topic#1577783)
Martica
Queen
Martica

We had a "Chica's Lose It Challenge" in 2010. And everyone loved it.....so its... BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!

Ladies you have until July 1st to sign up......

***This Challenge is for those that have participated in any of my past swaps and challenges and has never flaked. ***But If you are new I will make exception with certain rules, so pm me if interested.

Hello Divas do you want to lose it? No! Not your mind your unwanted pounds. If you do, then you are in the right place come join us. This challenge will hopefully inspire you to make healthy choices for a better you. And maybe lose some unwanted pounds too. While you make friends and win I prize at the end.
This will be a weight loss challenge without ever devulging your actual weight publicly, only to the hostess (me), I will keep it a secret. It will be a challenge that is based on trust.
Ok let me explain. This will be based on a percentage of weight lost according to each person's body mass. It is a 3 month challenge and if it works out we can do it again. You will send me a before pic when you sign up and a after pic at the end of challenge.
This is a formula: Take your new weight divide by last time weight and it will equal your percentage loss.If anyone has another way of figuring out please share it with us.
This is how it works every Monday you would have to pm me with the percentage of your loss for the past week. This is totally confidental between you and me. I will keep a tally of each diva that participates at the end of the 3 months I will add them up individually I will do the formula of how much weight was lost according to how much you weigh, by percentage and determine winners. There will be 3 winners 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. Winners will recieve a gift package. Prizes will be made up by me with the items received from you, this is how it will work
Each will contribute 3 scrapbook related items worth no less then $3 per item. and 1 handmade item done by you :example (mini album, tag, frame or anything you alter) plus $3 for shipping cost. Once I receive all items and challenge ends I will announce winners and will distribute one handmade item plus 1st, 2nd,and 3rd place gift bags of store bought goodies to the winners. And everyone else will receive a handmade item. So everyone will get something at the end of challenge.
For example: If 15 divas were to join I would distribute 1st place winner will receive 20 items and 1 handmade item of (best quality), 2nd place winner will receive 15 items and 1 handmade item, and the 3rd place winner will receive 10 items plus 1 handmade item. The rest of the Divas will receive one handmade item for participating. So every one will receive something.
I hope we all will be able to encourage and inspire each other by sharing recipes and ideas that will be help meet our goals. For those that don't wish to actually participate you can join us in encouraging all the ladies that need it. So you are most welcomed in visiting us as often as you wish. And sharing recipes and ideas like exercise and breathing techniques, quotes, stories, scriptures and anything else that might encourage us to meet our goals.

So lets get started:

The sign up deadline is July 1, 2012 we will start officially on July 2,2012

Deadline to mail out goodies and shipping money is July 31, 2012. If I do not get items by that date I will assume you no longer are participate and I will remove you from list

Handmade item needs to be received by me no later then July 31, 2012 .
note: Handmade item can be for example a mini album, tag, card, altered journal, keepsake box, 3 handmade flowers or anything else that is handmade

The deadline for end challenge is Oct 10, 2012. Winners will be announced no later then Oct 14, and prizes will be mailed out shortly after that.

***If you are not participating but wish to contribute money, store bought item/s or handmade item/s we will truly appreciate it......***

So lets get started Divas, Lets have fun and make new friends.... Diva lets lose it!!!!!

Please mail packages to me at my address:

Martha Gonzalez
14911 SW 36 Terrace
Miami, Florida 33185

send your picture to me at mgonzalez31062@yahoo.com

Here is the BMI site:

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bminojs.htm

Hostess Martica *I will not participate only host*

Divas

received package.

1 Terrihoope P$
2. Scrapwriter P$
3. Melinda W P$
4. Dixie Leah P $
5. DKscrapper P $
6. Scrap Smart P $
7. Lorna Lee P $

P received package
$ received money

Edited by Martica on 10-18-12 06:56 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to Martica

You know I'm in! I'll get started on my goodies to contribute and will have them mailed hopefully Wednesday

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to katiemylady

Me Me Me.

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to Pam in TX

I emailed my before pic to you, Martica Can't wait to see what my after pic looks like! My mom is going to exercise with me (at least the cardio), she's been trying to lose weight for a few months now and we have a workout room and pool in our neighborhood so we're gonna utilize those!

I have a great site to help anyone in this challenge, it's sparkpeople.com. It helps you track your food and exercise and there are lots of supportive people there. I had great success with it last time I went on a "diet." I hate to use that word since I'm trying to make a lifestyle change, "diet" insinuates that it's just temporary. So if I use the word diet from now on, I'm referring to a lifestyle change

Good thing is, I've become addicted to yogurt with Special K Granola cereal in it. Both the yogurt and granola are healthy and low-fat! YUM.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to katiemylady

Sign me up Martica, I need to lose between 10 and 15 lbs and I can use all the motivation I can get!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to maggieanne

Welcome ladies.....

Melinda W
Resident
Melinda W
In response to Martica

Please sign me up, Martica.

Thanks,
Melinda

Dixie Leah
Guru
Dixie Leah
In response to Melinda W

Martica, please sign me up.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Dixie Leah

Hi ladies your in thanks.....

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Martica

Sign me up please.

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Drayia

Sign me up!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to dkscrapper

Welcome ladies.....

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Martica

Sign me up please!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Scrap Smart

Martica, I am so in. I need to lose the weight before my cruise in Sept. Of course by October after the cruise, I may have gain some back but what the heck, winning is not everything, it's how you play the game. I am in!
I will send you photo later.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Lorna Lee

Martica, do you think you could stretch the deadline for sending you everything by the 15th instead of the 9th? I'll be leaving for vacation in a few days for the week of July 4th, next week. If you can't that's okay, I'll try and get it all done before I leave.

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to maggieanne

Look at all the Texas girls on here. We CAN do it girls!!!
Let's show them what Texans are made of...strength and determination. This is going to be the kick in the pants that I need.

1Heart
1Heart 
Veteran
1Heart
In response to Pam in TX

I would like to join.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to 1Heart

Sure Maggie I will move up to the 15th Welcome ladies....

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Pam in TX

• Pam in TX Said:
Look at all the Texas girls on here. We CAN do it girls!!!
Let's show them what Texans are made of...strength and determination. This is going to be the kick in the pants that I need.

We can just stand outside and sweat off the pounds.
I think I am going to go for the A/C exercise. Getting the WII game hooked up to the TV in my scrap room.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Lorna Lee

Thanks Martica. Trying to decide what I want to make as the homemade item to send!

Page 1 of 21 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics