Page 20 of 21 
Username Post: New/Open Divas Lose It... Challenge        (Topic#1577783)
Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to scrapwriter

whew it is October already. I have only managed to come down in weight 5 pounds. That 5 pounds has yo yoed up and down for weeks. Can't wait to see who our big winner is. I know that some of you have really been putting a big push in there. I say that everyone is a winner.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Lorna Lee

I'm pretty sure you still got me beat - I think I only managed a whimpy three but hey I'm not up so I'll take what I can get

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

well said Lorna, I think everyone is a winner also!

Bren, you done good gf!

Martica
Queen
Martica

Yes good luck..... Please send me ASAP final weight and how much you lost to check my figures....tomorrow is last day of challenge.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Hi ladies well as you all know today is the day I announce winner of this challenge. First I would like to thank you alll for playing with me here and I would like to congradulate everyone for trying and losing pounds which you all did. But we can only have one winner. FRom all the info I have received from all of you , the winner is............................................drumroll please..................................

Edited by Martica on 10-10-12 04:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Congradulations to.........................................................................................Melinda and 2nd Place winner is Scrapsmart....................

Edited by Martica on 10-11-12 04:48 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Please everyone pm me your addy to make sure its updated in my records. All of you will be getting some happy mail next week, so keep an eye on your mailbox.....

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

Yay Susie!!!!!!

Melinda W
Resident
Melinda W
In response to Martica

Congratulations!!! Way to go!!!

And thank you, Martica, for putting this all together for us. Personally, this has been a great experience. I began my weight loss journey in February of this year and lost 22 pounds prior to starting the Divas Lose It Challenge. When I saw Martica's post about the challenge I knew I had to do it. My weight loss during the challenge???? An additional 22 pounds!!! I have lost a total of 44 pounds so far this year! I may not be where I want to be, but thank God I'm not where I used to be.

You ladies are the best!!! I haven't had much time to post on the board lately, but I am so proud of each and every one of you. You have motivated me, made me laugh, and blessed my life in one way or another.

Congratulations to everyone!!! We're all winners!

Hugs,
Melinda

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Melinda W

Yes you all are winners, please continue striving for that ideal weight you are trying to get too. You all are beautiful the way you are, but your health is very important. So please keep up the good work even when this challenge is done.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Ladies I changed who the winner is because I had forgotten there was one more person that had to report there total that I had forgotten.... Melinda is the winner and Susie is 2nd place winner so please congratulate them. And I will get packages out as soon as possible.

Edited by Martica on 10-11-12 04:51 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Melinda W

• Melinda W Said:
Congratulations!!! Way to go!!!

And thank you, Martica, for putting this all together for us. Personally, this has been a great experience. I began my weight loss journey in February of this year and lost 22 pounds prior to starting the Divas Lose It Challenge. When I saw Martica's post about the challenge I knew I had to do it. My weight loss during the challenge???? An additional 22 pounds!!! I have lost a total of 44 pounds so far this year! I may not be where I want to be, but thank God I'm not where I used to be.

You ladies are the best!!! I haven't had much time to post on the board lately, but I am so proud of each and every one of you. You have motivated me, made me laugh, and blessed my life in one way or another.

Congratulations to everyone!!! We're all winners!

Hugs,
Melinda

WOW, very impressive. Congrats on your hard work.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Lorna Lee

Fabulous job, Melinda!! You deserve a big win!!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Scrap Smart

Wahoo! Melinda and Susie you girls rock!!!!

WTG I enjoyed doing this with you all and had it not been for you I wouldn't have lost a thing. I get off track very easily.

So proud of you all.

Signing off...

Martica
Queen
Martica

II will mail goodies to everyone in a few days....

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Martica

Congrats Melinda and Susie!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to maggieanne

Hi ladies well all the packages have been shipped as of this morning so you will start getting them next week.....

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Martica

Congrats to the winners. Way to go!!!!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to dkscrapper

Please let me know ladies when you receive package from Diva Challenge.

Melinda W
Resident
Melinda W
In response to Martica

Oh, my goodness!!!! I just hopped on the computer before fixing dinner to do some quick check-ins on the swaps I signed up for and dropped back in to see what's new here.

I'll be standing by the mailbox for the next couple....

Uh-oh!
...Here comes my son...WITH A BOX!!!!!!

Be back soon! Santa's come early!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Page 20 of 21 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics