Page 3 of 21 
Username Post: New/Open Divas Lose It... Challenge        (Topic#1577783)
terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Drayia

Wii has zumba? What is the name of the disc?? please tell!

BTW laadies- Drink lots of water while dieting-- it cleanses the system and help you feel full!
Another thing that helped me loose before was journaling what I ate-- it helps you see all the empty calories you put in your mouth!

Martica-- I don't do ALL of those things together - If I did, I wouldn't need to be here!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to terrihooper

Terri the disk is called Zumba fitness Join the Party, that is teh first disk. I bought it as a box set because you need the waist belt to put the Wii controller in. I use to be a dancer, ballroom and modern, helped keep the weight off. When I remarried 5 years ago I stopped going to the bars dancing and the weight started but not much then 2 pregenacies latter and I cant get my body back. I am now a size 12 and would love to be a 6 or 8. I donot want to go back to a size 2 as 95lbs is just not healthy. My target weight is 125-130lbs.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Drayia

Hi ladies, JCI. Starting the healthier eating today! Will post a couple of recipies when i get the chance. Everyone have a great weekend!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to maggieanne

Martica, I just had my co-worker take a photo of me and sent it to you on your phone and by email.
ewwie..... My tummy roll is starting.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Lorna Lee

Good luck getting your body back Shana-- I agree that 95 is NOT healthy and I was never a 2! I went from 6x to 12 overnight!
Thanks for the info on the disk! I will have to look for it! I LOVE to dance though I think I will look funny doing it!

Lorna- let's not talk tummy rolls, please! Jelly rolls, yeast rolls, any roll but the tummy one! LOL! I have never had one but I do now-- every since the hysterectomy!

Maggieanne- today is the first day-- you can do it-- just take it one at a time!

Edited by terrihooper on 06-29-12 12:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee

Well it is definetly not sexy when wearing bikini panties to have a tummy rolling over the top of them. Can you say uuuuuuwwwwwwiiiiiiieeeee! !!!
It gots to go sista!!! No more tummy roll!
I have the dance game for my Wii. It is too much fun. Great disco music. I will have to hide in my scrap room, lock the doors and pretend that I am back in the clubs like my younger days. I was so fine in my spandex and my GIANT Texas hair. Did I say G I A N T ??? Yes a little 5'2' 36,24,36 bomshell with GIANT blonde hair. Oh and let's not forget the 4" stiletos. I don't need to wear spandex but I would like to not have the need to wear a feed sack either.

So lets dance to Brick House......

For now I will start with the song that starts out, 'I like big Bu**s and I can not lie'......

Edited by Lorna Lee on 06-29-12 12:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Drayia

Yay, off it goes ladies......

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Martica

I am so totally in oh yes I am and I'm in to win.

...or choose to lose either way it shall be a blast and a 1/2.

This site: meyouhealth is fantastic in my opinion. Each day it sends you one little challenge. You can pick the track you want as you earn points so for instance one month it sent me mini back exercises. This month I'm on a track that sends me a 1 minute exercise each day. I have a great time on it.

http://www.meyouhealth.com/

Dixie Leah
Guru
Dixie Leah
In response to scrapwriter

Good Morning.......JCI

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Dixie Leah

To give you an idea of the challenges that are on my meyouhealth - today I am to pretend to lead an orchestra for one song. Sounds easy doesn't it? You wouldn't believe what one little thing can do.

Have a beautiful day ladies - since I feel accountable to all of you and I have shame in how I've let myself go, there will not be any more shame in sharing with all of you my progress either:

My despicable weight is: 179
My measurements as follows:
Chest under arm - 42.5
Chest across you know where - 47
Across belly button - 43.5
buttocks - 42
upper thigh - 24.75
above knee - 16.75
calf - 13.25

Boy is it humbling to have to post that to my fellow losers...thank you for letting me take this journey with you.

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to maggieanne

Wait, have we started already? I thought the start date was the 2nd? Let me know so I can get my weight to you, Martica!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to katiemylady

Its Canada's Birthday today, so Happy Canada Day! Red and White drinks, BBQ Burgers, Ceaser Salad and Apple Pie! OH and dont forget the fireworks put to music tonight!!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Drayia

Have fun Shana!
I LOVE FIREWORKS!!!!

I worked hard in the yard yesterday! I resisted most hunger pangs and feel I am getting back on the dieting wagon-- Need to get back to drinking more water and less diet coke!

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter

ok I'm doing a 10 for 10 today - it's a little game I made up: I do 10 calisthenic exercises within 10 minutes - away we gooooo (or away the fat pile goes)

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

Heading off to Wally World to get this house stocked with healthy-diabetic friendly foods. I will have my daughter take a pic of me and get it to you tomorrow.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Pam in TX

Ok ladies on Monday is our first weigh in......

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Martica

My shameful weight is already there for the competitors to see

ON your mark, Get set....

Martica
Queen
Martica

Bren can you please pm it to me ? So that I won't have to look for it, I don't know what page is on....Thanks hon.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

JCI

Trying to get myself all gung-ho for this and not getting anywhere fast Where can one go and get weighed for free, don't own any scales (they lie to you, LOL) and I can't afford any right now.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to sasload4

Let me see , my supermarket has a scale. You might be able to see in your pharmacy maybe. Or just go to your Walmart and try out their scale hehehe.... I am so sneaky..... hehehe

Page 3 of 21 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics