Username Post: Ranger Melting Pot        (Topic#1577991)
Expert

I am thinking about buying a melting pot. Does anyone else have one? Do you use yours alot? What do you use it for? Thanks for any input!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to scrappy_day

I have one. Don't use it a lot, but do use it occasionally to melt UTEE for different projects. I recently purchased some more goodies for it, but haven't found the time yet.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to Nancy Keslin

I have one and I use it once in a while. BUT it is one of those things you are happy to have. I like to make molds of cameos and other goodies. Buy once and use over and over again!

Expert
In response to HisGEM

M's has a coupon for 40% off an item and then 15% off your whole purchase so that would make it around $20. So I was just wondering if it was worth it.
It sounds like it is! Thanks for your input everyone!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to scrappy_day

omg thats one of my dream wish items!! Have you done a youtube check on all the stuff you can do with it?

Im dying for one, I didnt know Mikes had a coupon like that - OMG this might be the perfet time to get me one. Where is the coupon online or was it in the paper only???

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Sassie

I got the coupons online but our store won't allow for 2 coupons in one purchase. They allow the 15% off sale and regular merchandise (NOT clearance items) and the 40 % is a separate coupon. I think they are about $40 so with 40% off it would be $26. Or you could wait and see if they have a 50% coupon... keep fingers crossed for one on the 4th... sometimes they have one near a holiday. I think it's a great item... I use it to make glass flowers. (UTEE.. you can find a tutorial on youtube)

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to pinkpaperairedale

If you google Craft Wars, you can find a 50% coupon for Mikes that is good for a regular-priced item. Coupon expires tomorrow (Sat.).

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics