Username Post: Use Your Scraps- everyone is welcome- join in any time!        (Topic#1578005)
Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to charcats7

Oh Char, I wish those head aches would leave you alone already! You're just getting NO relief from them!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to Twinlets Mama

I know Ali- you'd figure enough is enough- right?

I've been back in my scrap room anyway- doing up CTMH Workshops examples- so I've not been using any scraps right now- but it's about promoting business & getting my business moving so when the Military kicks me out & I don't have a job- I have something to support my paper addiction

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to charcats7

Its a win-win situation for you then! Would the military take good care of you when you're not employed by them anymore?

I just hope that after all the weather changes are done, you'll have a break from those head aches for a while. You must be so tired of them

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-05-12 10:56 AM

hey Char - I just heard that for some folks who get West Nile the only symptom is severe headaches. Any chance that is what is going on with you?

Nannyfeb
Guru
Nannyfeb

green leaves
Little boy Blue By Nannyfeb

Nannyfeb
Guru
Nannyfeb

all the teal
Bugs in my Garden By Nannyfeb

Nannyfeb
Guru
Nannyfeb

spotted frames around 2 photos
Our Heavenly Puppies By Nannyfeb

Nannyfeb
Guru
Nannyfeb

all the half circles that make up the banner
Family By Nannyfeb

Nannyfeb
Guru
Nannyfeb

apples-cherries-bowl-fram e around journaling
Scrapbookers By Nannyfeb

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
hey Char - I just heard that for some folks who get West Nile the only symptom is severe headaches. Any chance that is what is going on with you?

Not impossible, but unlikely since they started after I got some steroid epidural shots in my back. Headaches are a possible side effect & that's when they really kicked in- especially a constant headache & high blood pressure. Maybe something I should ask about tho- just to rule that out for certain. Thanks for mentioning it.

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to charcats7

ACU

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to charcats7

This Saturday will be my scrap day too! Along with laundry and recycling day.

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to YourScrapAttack

Scrap Day at my house means I have the girls over with all their scrap projects 9am-5pm. Everyone brings a lunch and we craft, share, ask for help, tell funny stories, brag, and all in all have a fun time. We do this one Saturday a month and it is our day to relax and get some scrapping done. I set up tables in my basement (it's finished, not concrete) and I have all my CTMH acrylic stamps and other supplies available to share too- so we all have fun. We're pretty comfortable with each other so I get to craft too & not play hostess. Hey- if you want coffee- you know where the pot is

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-07-12 07:33 AM
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
Scrap Day at my house means I have the girls over with all their scrap projects 9am-5pm. Everyone brings a lunch and we craft, share, ask for help, tell funny stories, brag, and all in all have a fun time. We do this one Saturday a month and it is our day to relax and get some scrapping done. I set up tables in my basement (it's finished, not concrete) and I have all my CTMH acrylic stamps and other supplies available to share too- so we all have fun. We're pretty comfortable with each other so I get to craft too & not play hostess. Hey- if you want coffee- you know where the pot is

This is how we do it except that we swap houses when it is the whole group. If it is just a few of us it's usually at my house.

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to GMFTS

I am the one who has the room & all the STUFF- so it is easiest at my house. I like not having to pack up and go anywhere too.

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to kdinsmore

• kdinsmore Said:
This Saturday will be my scrap day too! Along with laundry and recycling day.

The kids are gone this week, 'vacationing' with their grandparents, and Kyle and I have been whipping our house into shape with them gone (re-painting the deck, fence, tackling other minor improvement/DIY projects). If we get everything done that we want to by Sunday, that's going to be OUR day to play- him with his race truck, and me in my craft room! Here's to keeping my fingers crossed! LOL I have to say though- that scrapping with your gal pals every once in a while is so nice! What better way to catch up and play at the same time?!

We got the first coat done on the deck and fence today. Tomorrow is the second coat, and after that, prepping a spot in the backyard for a shed that we bought (which should be here next weekend). Eek!

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama

acu-- I'm with you too Char- its nice to not always have to pack up and bring you stuff, because inevitably you'll forget something, or decide you want something that you purposely left behind.

BUT--Mary, I agree with you, too. Skipping around to everyone's house is nice to change up the atmosphere and environment. We always used to meet at a local church when I scrapped with my gal pals. Now that we've moved, that isn't possible anymore- and I miss it immensely! Wednesday was always MY night, as long as Kyle didn't work too late

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

WOW- busy busy busy Ali - makes me tired thinking about all you 2 are doing. Make sure you take some quiet together time too... That's important when the kids are away & it's just the 2 of you

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to YourScrapAttack

Except for the base & the seahorses- the rest is scraps:

September Card Challenge - Technique, Sketch & Theme By Charcats7

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
WOW- busy busy busy Ali - makes me tired thinking about all you 2 are doing. Make sure you take some quiet together time too... That's important when the kids are away & it's just the 2 of you

YES--incredibly!! Unfortunately, we didn't have the time to have a 'play day' on Sunday. Sunday morning, we pulled out the flowers from the flowerbed in the front yard, then had to head out to pick up the kids from their grandparents.

We did, however, make time to spend time together. Making time to re-connect was the best part of the entire week!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics