Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Is he MR. RIGHT? Is she THE ONE?        (Topic#1578031)
New Kid On the Block

Many girls who are having pre-marital sex are looking for love in the wrong places. The best reasons for saving sex for marriage are to keep yourself pure for your husband and to live your life away from that sin.

When you prove to yourself that you can control one of the greatest feelings on earth within you, you’ll find that all other tasks in life become easier.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to jeccyka

I don't believe sex is a sin.

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrappercaz

• Quote:
According to the Bible, any sex outside of marriage is fornication - a sin.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to jeccyka

Well, you'd have to believe in god and the bible for that to be relevant and not everyone does.

New Kid On the Block

Maybe as the difference between the East culture and the West culture.

If a girl has a strong faith that her boyfriend is a one person that can rely on ,or entrusted to him for all life. In that case, we don't regard as a sin.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to jeccyka

I don't think it's a difference between cultures but between beliefs.

So you can pick and choose when it's a sin and when it's not? it's a sin outside of marriage...but only sometimes?

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to jeccyka

• jeccyka Said:
Many girls who are having pre-marital sex are looking for love in the wrong places. The best reasons for saving sex for marriage are to keep yourself pure for your husband and to live your life away from that sin.

When you prove to yourself that you can control one of the greatest feelings on earth within you, you’ll find that all other tasks in life become easier.

This is a rather random conversation to start on a scrapbook site, isn't it? I'm not sure exactly what the point of your message was, other than to lecture people?

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to jeccyka

New Kid On the Block
In response to kelseymel

What??? What the heck does this have to do with scrapbooking??? Were is the moderator when you need one?

Edited by Luxurycardstore.com on 06-30-12 02:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to Luxurycardstore.com

I don't think mentioning religion is against the TOUs is it? No mod required really.

I just don't like being preached at, even if this is on the 'Family' forum.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore

Well, I guess I was/am a sinner then. And, you know what? I'm totally fine with it and I was raised Catholic. To each their own. Choose to not have it until marriage or have it before. I refuse to condemn someone for their choice.

And, as a previous poster commented, what the heck?

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to Seaexplore

I should probably keep my trap shut, but I can't help it.

I would never, ever encourage anyone to "wait until marriage". Because if you aren't compatible (it happens) then your relationship will certainly suffer.

New Kid On the Block
In response to kelseymel

Starting an unnecessarily inflamatory topic is not against the TOS, but it certainly shows lack of good judgement. OH, and it had NOTHING to do with scrapbooking, cardmaking or anything else craft related.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel

With all due respect, Luxurycardstore.com, it is posted in the Non ScrapBook Related Forums (NSBR).

So, while somewhat odd and controversial, perfectly within the poster's rights.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to kelseymel

I'm not sure why this is odd? I find it perfectly usual to register on a site and 5 days later start a controversial, preachy, judgmental post like this. Completely to be expected!

I don't really understand the point of posting this. Was this to 'inform' people to wait until marriage, or degrade those who don't?

If someone wishes to wait until marriage, that is entirely her choice.

I agree with Carolyn, Melissa, and Tiffany above. Sex is a BIG part of being compatible as a couple. Why wait until after marriage to discover that? How will you KNOW if he's Mr. Right?

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz

• Luxurycardstore.com Said:
Starting an unnecessarily inflamatory topic is not against the TOS, but it certainly shows lack of good judgement. OH, and it had NOTHING to do with scrapbooking, cardmaking or anything else craft related.

As Melissa said, this thread is on the NON-scrapbook related forum so no problem there.

Certainly a rather preachy tone though, from a newcomer to get started with

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda

So, what now?

Do all of us *sinners* get stoned in the town square, or flogged with a wet noodle?

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to Bxr-Linda

Oh no!!! Please, not the noodles!!!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda

Noodles are good.... But only AFTER marriage!

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to Bxr-Linda

I'm glad you added that....I couldn't respect you otherwise

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics