Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Is he MR. RIGHT? Is she THE ONE?        (Topic#1578031)
New Kid On the Block
In response to scrappercaz

• scrappercaz Said:
I don't think it's a difference between cultures but between beliefs.

So you can pick and choose when it's a sin and when it's not? it's a sin outside of marriage...but only sometimes?

No, i think the culture play an important role. Different beliefs attributed to the different cultures.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Tina scraps

• Tina scraps Said:
  • jeccyka Said:
Many girls who are having pre-marital sex are looking for love in the wrong places. The best reasons for saving sex for marriage are to keep yourself pure for your husband and to live your life away from that sin.

When you prove to yourself that you can control one of the greatest feelings on earth within you, you’ll find that all other tasks in life become easier.

This is a rather random conversation to start on a scrapbook site, isn't it? I'm not sure exactly what the point of your message was, other than to lecture people?

i don't think i posted a wrong place, and also i don't want to lecture people. i thought here is an open conversation section, just talking.

New Kid On the Block

• scrappercaz Said:
  • Luxurycardstore.com Said:
Starting an unnecessarily inflamatory topic is not against the TOS, but it certainly shows lack of good judgement. OH, and it had NOTHING to do with scrapbooking, cardmaking or anything else craft related.

As Melissa said, this thread is on the NON-scrapbook related forum so no problem there.

Certainly a rather preachy tone though, from a newcomer to get started with

Thank you for your understanding, i thought nobody knows the thread is Non-scrapbook.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Bxr-Linda

• Bxr-Linda Said:
I'm not sure why this is odd? I find it perfectly usual to register on a site and 5 days later start a controversial, preachy, judgmental post like this. Completely to be expected!

I don't really understand the point of posting this. Was this to 'inform' people to wait until marriage, or degrade those who don't?

If someone wishes to wait until marriage, that is entirely her choice.

I agree with Carolyn, Melissa, and Tiffany above. Sex is a BIG part of being compatible as a couple. Why wait until after marriage to discover that? How will you KNOW if he's Mr. Right?

i wanna to say this is my personal view. well, i can ensure that "he is my Mr.Right", because time can prove it, i trust.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to jeccyka

Well jeccyka, you did start a conversation but maybe it would have been a more open discussion if you'd started by saying "This is what I believe and what I feel...what do other's think?" rather than announcing it as if it was a 'fact' - which it isn't.

New Kid On the Block

• scrappercaz Said:
Well jeccyka, you did start a conversation but maybe it would have been a more open discussion if you'd started by saying "This is what I believe and what I feel...what do other's think?" rather than announcing it as if it was a 'fact' - which it isn't.

Ok,thanks again for your kind guiding.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to jeccyka

Noodles? Where? I love noodles.

Anyone want some popcorn? Drinks?

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss
In response to Seaexplore

I just wish I had MORE casual sex before I got married. I didn't get all my whoring out before I settled down.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to amandahugandkiss

• amandahugandkiss Said:
I just wish I had MORE casual sex before I got married. I didn't get all my whoring out before I settled down.

I completely agree with you.

But, this is a personal decision. May not be the right approach for everyone, which is why it is annoying to be preached at about it.

New Kid On the Block

I totally agree with you mate. Even i have got the same beliefs regarding these. Every girl must take these seriously to control their feelings.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to adrian.lloyd

Huh?

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics