Page 21 of 21 
Username Post: July New Layouts        (Topic#1578049)
dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to DittoBabyGirl

Oh Terry that was mean of your fil...he shoulda taken that with him since he doesn't know for sure. That was an awful thing to do....it sounds like a hurtful rambling old man making a confession...just like you said...and not really even a confession. Will dh want to know for sure? there are tests....
But what a thing to hear..I'd be devastated...but I would want to know.

Had my yearly mammo today...always feels good to get that out of the way. got my list of different on line traffic schools and I have til October!!! to do it....yeay I can procrastinate....my favorite thing to do...should do it soon though.

Terry and Donna...don't fight you can both be wild life photographers AND own a world renowned scrap shop...I don't know about rich though....yeah ok...you can be rich.

Good luck finding something Kim...hopefully it will lead to something that pays.

Anna hope they can finally figure out what is wrong.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to dollscrap

Kim - I agree that it was not nice that Of your dh's father to give him this information now but maybe (if it is true) he regrets here near the end of his life to have kept it from him. If dh really wants to know, a DNA test will tell him for sure.

Donna - I wish I lived near a beach. Of course, I would spend all my off time there and get nothing done.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Is the August thread up? I didn't see it anywhere. Please post the link for us when it is up.

scrappin 2
Queen
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good evening

Geez Terry what a thing for your FIL to say. I think Cheryl has a good idea....ask for a DNA test.

I haven't heard about who is dancing on DWTS. Where have I been????

Have a good evening.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to scrappin 2

Dropping off:

3 I adore By Cdjohnson

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

Hi everyone--August is up and here's the link:
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15791...

See you there!!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Abby0317

Good morning! ACU, signing off, and moving over to August. See you there!

Page 21 of 21 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics