Page 19 of 21 
Username Post: July New Layouts        (Topic#1578049)
Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to Anna C

Hi all....

Happy Birthday Mel!!!! I hope you find your swing--how cool! May I ask what did you have for 3 mos? Pneumonia?

Donna--don't go missing like that! I was getting worried! Your poor MIL...hope the surgeries are easy on her.

Denise--Congrats to your kids! I remember getting our first house and what fun it was to decorate. DH painted life size cartoon characters on the wall for DS#1--elmer fudd, foghorn leghorn, yosemite sam. It was a hoot but at 5 yrs old it scared the bejeezus out of Aaron for about a week.

Anna--any anniversary plans for this weekend? I saw some gorgeous Americana digi stuff at another site. Reminded me of you.

Jeannie--holy cow you got that paper line quick! I never saw it in the new area at all. And here it's almost sold out so I went to the Cherry site to order. Love your LO...just darling!

Cheryl--yeah for rain huh? We are having cloudy cool days but dry. Should water the flowers at some point!

How's everything going Kim, Stacey, Cathe, Mandi, Katy? Anyone else?
We are going to the beach tomorrow & look at the sand sculpture contest they have every year. Been here 24 yrs and it will be our first.

It's errand day and I need to get going!!! TGIF everyone...

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Abby0317

We go to Ft Worth tomrrow for Courtney's 6th birthday party. Hope its not blazin' hot. She is one excitied six-year-old!

Y'all have a fun weekend. I'm off to move more of the kids stuff.

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to rockmom

Hi, everyone!

Hope y'all are having a great Friday!

I'm just dropping in real quick to say 'hi" and to drop off some LOs. Then it's off to apply for jobs (many places do online apps, but I have seen some for which you apply in person).

The LOs are about my BFF's beautiful new house and yard. For some reason i don't have pics of the house, so I did the 'yard' part.

Again, have a great day! BBL,
Kim
Amanda's beautiful new yard page 1 By Jaspernonyx
Amanda's Beautiful Yard page 2 By Jaspernonyx

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to jaspernonyx

Forgot to say Happy Birthday, Mel! Hope it's great!

Stacey, I just looked again at your "BFF" layout, and it reminds me that I need to do a LO about my BFF!

Kim

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2

Happy Birthday Mel...wasn't it while you were sick. I sure am glad that your son wasn't hurt at that party. I feel so sorry for the girl who was killed and her family. There seems to be a shooting a day here. So sad and scary.

Donna- hope MIL surgery goes well.

Denise-must be something about turning 6. Our grandson turned 6 in May and he was really excited. Have fun and hope it isn't hot.

Jeanne-the Graphic 45 Halloween collection is really neat. Maybe there will be some to buy at the Scrapbook Expo next month.

Hi to everyone...don't want to leave anyone out.

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to scrappin 2

Hi all:

Everyone having a good Friday?

I am busy browsing for stuff on Amazon.com. I have a $50/month scrappy budget, and I have already put that much worth of stuff into my cart. Will have to wait until the first of the month, though. I have already spent my budget for July! I just poke around, searching the "big" names like Bo Bunny stuff, etc. I also have a wishlist going, which will probably take up my scrappy allowance til Sept. I love to shop! Don't know if I told y'all, but I do most of my scrappy shopping online, so Mark does not have to take me all over town. it's fun to spend time shopping online!

Uh Oh, Mark has started vacuuming! It makes me feel bad when he works all day and starts dinner or cleans! Gotta go!

Kim

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap

I thought it was Saturday again..lol. I realized it wasn't when I opened the newspaper and saw the movie reviews which are published on Friday..for a second I was confused.......again. ..I really need to get with the program.

Mel have a doubly great birthday since you missed your anniversay.

Kim shopping!! I held off shopping til yesterday (waiting for the expo in 2 weeks) when I saw SB has all the new Prima stuff....I was bad. Have fun!!

Terry and Cathe....Graphic 45s newest lines should be out any day now so I had to finally use the Halloween stuff..I've had it a month. Yes Cathe it probably will be at the Expo...but really they do not have that many of the new lines but there is so much other cool stuff we still do a lot of damage...but if one goes there spefically for the new stuff they may be disappointed...maybe this time will be different. Katy and I are going on the 10th of August in Santa Clara.

Have fun at the party Denise...6th is the greatest birthday party...you're a big kid now.

Roni's store closed yesterday and today they cleaned up...she brought home 5 bags of stuff....lots of baking ingredients and then lots of the baking related gifts they also sold...new stuff...aprons,..cupcake stands that look like miniature cake stands and a cake stand and she brought me a beautiful white cookie jar and a sweet dish for brownies (or anything)...lots of ceramic desert plates with cupcakes on them...what a haul she made..she can use lots of it for gifts. She brought 10 jars of that expensive sprinkles in pastel colors...we'll never have a plain cookie or cupcake again. She and the girls in her store made a scrapbook for the owner..I saw some of the layouts they did...Roni took pics of some of the pages..I was impressed these gals had never scrapped before. The owner cried. I sent a bunch of pps and supplies for them to use and they bought lots of baking related stickers..lots of cupcakes...too too cute.

not sure when her new job starts but at least I won't be getting deluged with cookies and cupcakes all the time..don't get me wrong..I loved it but I got fatter with her working in a bakery..lol.

now it will be bath bombs and lotions and stuff.

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to dollscrap

Hi, everyone!

Hope everyone is having a great Friday!

Jeannie: that is so funny about you gaining weight when Roni worked at a bakery. When I met Mark and started working at his donut shop in 1990, i swear I gained 10 pounds in as many days! I ate about 1/2 dozen a day--right out of the fryer, yum! Mark said, "at that rate, we'll have to widen the doors by the end of the year and haul you around in a dump truck." He called me "fat girl," and I am still fat girl. He makes fun of me all the time, which I love! I figure if I want all the standard lines, I can get those anywhere. Give me a man who laughs at me and makes me laugh at myself!

And shopping! Right now I REALLY want G45's "Little Darlings" and "Ladies' Diary." But they are more than I want to spend for paper, and I don't NEED any more paper anyway! I have a birthday coming up next month; maybe I'll ask Mark for one of them.

Off to cruise the gallery for some inspiration. I am working on an album of the first 5 years of life of a friend's son. I have some cute pics of him at his grandpa and grandma's; I just don't seem to be able to do anything with it. I walked away from it a couple of hours ago. I would like to finish it tonight, but not if I don't get some inspiration!

BBL to catch up on chat with everyone else. Everyone take care!

Kim

Edited by jaspernonyx on 07-27-12 04:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson

Good evening ladies!! My daughter had MORE car problems today. Now, it seems there is a problem with the alternator. Probably another $200 my husband says. eek!!!!!

Mel - Happy belated birthday!!

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to cdjohnson

Cheryl:

Constant car problems like your daughter is experiencing is the reason I quit driving. Driving in cars where something is always going wrong can be dangerous! Glad your daughter didn't find out about her car problems the hard way!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317

Just dropping by to drop this off. Very cool albeit long video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=ab9i0s4 WEY0&fe...

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to Abby0317

Yay! I found inspiration for my LO in the "titles" and "quotes" spots on SB.com! Got the LO finished, and I will upload a pic of it tomorrow morning.

Mark and I will be off to Des Moines this weekend to visit my mom. She just moved there from Tennessee. So, now it's only a 2 hour or so drive for us. It's funny though: I still hate saying goodbye when it's time to come home, and mom reminds me that we see each other now more frequently than ever b4!

Hope everyone has a good night!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Abby0317

JCI..
DH and I are watching the Olympic opening ceremonies..what a production!

Mel, Happy birthday!!! Did you find the swing?

Cheryl, so sorry to hear about your dd's car troubles!

Denise, party hardy at Courtney's party!! Or at least have fun!! I'm sure she will!

Donna, Hope your MIL's surgery goes well. She's in my thoughts.

Terry, have fun at the sand sculpture contest tomorrow! take photos! I wanna see!!! I've seen photos of some sand sculptures and they look AMAZING!

Kim, I don't think I'd make it working in a donut shop.. I'd eat all profits and then some!

Jeannie.. WOW...WHAT are you going to do with all that stuff Roni bought home from the shop? and where are you going to put it?

Anna, how's that cough of your's? I'm hoping it's going away!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Scrapkaty

Good morning!

Feeling better and not coughing as much. Just hope it goes away this time around.

Mel, hope you were able to celebrate in a big way yesterday.

Cheryl, I hate car problems.

Kim, have fun visiting with your Mom.

Jeannie, sounds like Roni got all kinds of goodies. Is she gonna work at Bath and Body Works?

Katy, did you like the opening ceremonies? We didn't watch them, but some of my friends on fb posted that they were not as good as Begjen or however you spell it.

Denise, have fun at the bday party.

Donna, hope your mil has a speedy recovery.

Terry, watched the video. Almost didn't because I'm not into ballet but I watched it to the end. Pretty kool.

Have a great day ladies!

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to Anna C

Hi, everyone!

Just dropping in real quick to say "hi;" I am also dropping one off. This is the LO that gave me such problems last night in terms of inspiration. I had fun playing with my inks and flannel. Mark and I are out the door on the way to mom's.

BBL
The ties that bind By Jaspernonyx

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2

Anna did a great job summing up my thoughts so I'll run with that...

Kim - safe travels today.

I didn't think the opening ceremony for the Olympics was near as good as Beijing. but I loved Paul McCartney at the end. Where was Sir Elton John?

btw..my fellow fans of the Bachelorette....if there are any...what did you think?

Going to the horse races today. Wish me luck.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to scrappin 2

Cathe - Have fun at the horse races!!

I am babysitting Ryan until 3:30 so I won't get to scrap until this evening. I will check in when I can.

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to cdjohnson

hey, everyone:

On my LO above, can you tell that the squiggly green things are dollar signs? I wasn't totally happy with it, but it is the only dollar-sign die I have!

TFL and BBL.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap

Drive by drop-off
Life is a Carousel By Dollscrap

gotta go eat breakfast...got up at early and finished this...tummy growling so loud can't think.

Ok I'm back...had some toast, a banana and chai tea from the Keurig...also dd1 made little apple pie cookies yesterday and I had two of those...they are tiny apple pies really..and so delish.

Katy I put all that stuff Roni bought in her room and told her to deal with it....clear some space in her closet... there is absolutely NO room anywhere in this house for anything new (except scrapcrap). I don't even know where to put the new carpet shampooer. Roni also brought home a black wire two tiered thingy for cupcakes or for little sandwiches..what do I do with that...she'd said put fruit on it as we always have fruit around....oh Katy for a minute I thought I was writing you an email..forgot where I was..I'm sure everyone wants to hear all about this.

Terry..thank you for that wonderful video..it wasn't long enough!

Cheryl....your poor dds car! pretty soon it will be all new.

Anna Roni will be working at a store called Lush..I believe the products are all organic and hand made..ever heard of bath bombs?..like a solid ball of bubble bath soap...throw it under the tap in the tub and have a nice luxurious bath..also lotions and other beauty products.

Mel have fun shopping for your swing...hope your plants survive...or at least some of them.

Kim I know how you feel about saying bye to your mom..I used to get all teary eyed and we were only a little over 2 hours away.

Donna..sending good thoughts your mil's way.

Hi to everyone...I think I may scrap today. I may actually finish up the 10 challenges I entered (one is the page maps with 4 or 5 sketches..I'm gonna see if I can do two today).

Monday is mammogram day.

Edited by dollscrap on 07-28-12 08:20 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to dollscrap

ACU2H

Page 19 of 21 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics