Page 3 of 21 
Username Post: July New Layouts        (Topic#1578049)
carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek
In response to scrappin 2

Cathe - that's crazy about the beds & being sore. Is the new bed a billowy pillow top? I sleep horrible on those.

I used the new G45 halloween on the Mission:Space page - its the photo mat (blue w/ stars) LOL.

Sad to hear about a LSS closing. I'm so glad my notsolocal SS is still around after 15+ years. I've lost count on the number of years.

Oh anyone who will be in Florida sept 14-16, my friend is holding a crop in Sebring. I'm going! Cheeky Chicks Crop

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to carbphrek

Aurghhhhh....free shipping today!!

Not looking! Closes her eyes and runs away.....

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to DittoBabyGirl

another:
South St. Vrain Canyon, Colorado By Rockmom

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Good evening!! Looks like a cracked a rib riding roller coasters at the amusement park. I thought perhaps it was just soreness but the doctor said it's cracked. Nothing to do for it other than take pain meds and let it heal.

Anna - I hope you get some more meds and get this thing licked!!

Mel - Please check in and let us know you are ok. I hope your pneumonia hasn't gotten worse!! Prayers for you.

Cathe - I want a new mattress. My back usually kills me when I get up.

Oh, someone asked about my mil. She is at home and is doing good so far. She had to get some extra shots this weekend due to her white blood cells being low which increases her risk for infection. Today they said it is all back wihtin normal limits.

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Oh no, cracked ribs are so painful! Heal fast!

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek
In response to rockmom

A cracked rib from a rollercoaster! What kind of coaster did you ride? Ouch

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to carbphrek

The rollercoaster was one of those old wooden types which tend to be very rough. Well, this one was REALLY rough. I rode it 2 years ago without a problem. I guess it is my OLD body!!

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to cdjohnson

Oh wow! Cracked a rib on a roller coaster? I hope you heal soon! I cracked my ribs once-does not feel good lol

For those who asked-yes, I colored the image on my card with my Copics

I don't know how often you guys read the general board...I browse it on a regular basis. Ever notice its the same people like like to stir up trouble? Over and over again I noticed the same 2 chicks always swooping in to bash someone and get nasty. Not that it matters to me...I just wondered if anyone else noticed lol

I hope you all have an awesome 4th of July! I'm working til 6:00...then home for a bar-b-que

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to DittoBabyGirl

Morning!

Yes, Donna, I have known that for a long time. Such childishenss.

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek
In response to rockmom

I rarely go outside the challenge board.

Hope you heal quickly cheryl, stay away from sneezers/coughers. OUCH do not want to catch anything.

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to carbphrek

Hi girls!! Quickstop by to say hi!!!

Having a wild week here in North Country...festivities going through next weekend....alot of yardwork/landscaping to be done...cabins are rentinglike hot cakes which is good, but need to do quick but thorough turn overs...busy!! LOL!!! Have recruited Hannah to step up and help...she's not bored anymore!!! Bwa hahahaha!!! (only a mother can laugh like that)

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Jojo Noons

Jody - So nice to see you. I know it is a good busy!! Have a great holiday.

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Dropping off one:
Ouzel Falls By Rockmom

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

ACU2H

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to cdjohnson

Cheryl...hope you aren't too sore and hope your MIL is doing well!

Hi everyone!!! I didn't think my post ...posted,,, see that it did. Wish I could keep up with all the chatter...

Did I see Mel had pneumonia??? FEEL BETTER KIDDO!!!!

I have two to three parties coming in every day through Friday...it's kinda like who's on first...what's on second... Got alot of the yard work done today...beautiful day, hot but with a nice cool breeze. Feels like Auagust nights already....yikes...may mean a snowy winter...In my case...bring it on...just bring the snowmobilers with you!!! I'll take the cross country skiers, ATV'ers, dog mushers and any ice fishermen too!!! Need to keep this business rocking right through!!!!!!!!!!! Lord, my mind .... always thinking!!! LOL!!!

Hope all is well with everyone!

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Jojo Noons

Jody - My sil text me this afternoon and said my mil's neck is starting to swell again. I was afraid that was going to happen between chemo treatments. She goes back to the cancer doctor on Friday.

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Hi everyone.

Good to see you Jojo!

Mel and Anna get better!!!

Cheryl hope that rib gets better quickly.

My potato salad is made...finally! What a mess I had trying to get it done and make supper too.

Have a great 4th of July everyone!

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to scrappin 2

Katy, yes, they were fussy cut.

Cathe, sure I can give ya tips. First turn the punch over and look to see that you have it lined up the edge of the cs with the edge of the punch so that you have a clean cut edge. Next make your firstpunch. turn the punch over and line up the punched portion wiht the markings on the punch to make the second punch. Make sure everything is even and the unpunched cs is snug against the punch. Continue punching lining everything up. That's it! HTH.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to rockmom

Good morning and Happy July 4th!

Cheryl, a cracked rib from a roller coaster? That must have been one rough ride!

Mel, hope you are doing better. Check in and let us know.

Cathe, I can so relate. We bought a new matress and boxsprings two years and I ache every morning when I get up. The hubs has no complaints. But I am so ready to buy a new set. Like you, I wake up experiencing numbness in my left arm and hand.

Stacey, love your paint splats. They look so neat. How do you do yours? Did you find some type of tv embellies for your lo?

Hi Jo!

Thanks for the well wishes. Finally starting to feel better, meds for the cough, but finally on the mend. I hope everyone has a wonderful July 4th!

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Anna and Cathe - I used to wake up with arm and hand numbness. I went to the chiropractor and found out that my neck was not aligned. I started going to him and after just a few adjustments, I no longer have the numbness. Just a thought!

Page 3 of 21 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics