Username Post: Hello from Texas!        (Topic#1578053)
Rhondatx
Veteran
Rhondatx

Hello Everyone! I created a SB years ago and recently decided to SB again. My first SB was very basic and I am overwhelmed by all of the new products and designs available now. So many wonderful possibilities.

I am married and live in Texas with my husband and 3 dog's (Dolly - 10yo Basset, Riley - 7yo Jack Russell, Sir Winston - 7 yo Jack Russell).

I love this site. It is so informative and almost as addicting as Scrapbooking!

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to Rhondatx

Welcome! U will meet some awesome people on this site!
Where in Texas do you live? I'm a native Texan, before moving here to Oklahoma, we lived 15 yrs in a suburb of Houston. I was raised in Midland, my hubs family is in the Abilene and Lubbock area, and we lived 4 yrs in the Dallas area.

Rhondatx
Veteran
Rhondatx
In response to chocolateaxel

Thank you for the welcome! We live in Kerrville which is NW of San Antonio. My husband grew up in the Lubbock area. We were there a few years ago for a reunion.

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to Rhondatx

Oh, yes, I know where Kerrville is! I have a friend in Houston who owns a brew pub/music venue, and she goes to the Kerrville Folk Festival every year, and stays the entire time. They set up a huge camp city just inside the main gate in, and then friends come and go for the entire length of the festival. I went a couple of years for a long weekend, but I'm very sensitive to hot temperature, and it was way too hot for me!

Rhondatx
Veteran
Rhondatx
In response to chocolateaxel

I know what you mean about not being able to tolerate the heat. We never go to the Folk Festival. It is just too hot and humid. I would rather sit inside my air-conditioned home and listen to music. :-)

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics