Username Post: I believe I am sold        (Topic#1578079)
ncborn
ncborn 
Tenant
ncborn

I believe I am sold finally on Photoshop Elements 10. I have tried many Photoshop versions in the past and just could not grasp how to use. However I have learned many very complicated programs in the past. Anyway I am trying the 30 day Trial and seeing some great things and learning some things. It is not so difficult but I did find there are not many tutorials out there at least that I can find that are on the subject of drawing and/or actually creating in PSE. I know it is a photo editing software but still so many of scrapbooking or digital designers use it and I just could not find much on tutorials of actually creating things for scrapbooking but I am playing with it and learning and starting to really see more possiblities and my bh is going to purchase for my Birthday if I give him the go ahead. I love learning new things when I can actually get a handle on to start with and now I guess I can with this so I will give dh the go ahead. Wish me luck. I may be here for some help from you all. Thanks in advance.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to ncborn

Great! Glad you've found a programme you like. I have found tutorials on You Tube, on designer's blogs and on digi online store sites so good luck finding what you need.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 07-02-12 06:54 PM
In response to scrappercaz

I have Photoshop Elements 10 and love it! DH bought it for me for Christmas last year. I actually wanted it to edit photos as I hadn't really even considered scrapbooking digitally. That just opened up a whole new world for me! I'm getting into digital scrapbooking because of PSE 10! It just has so many capabilities!

alwayschar
Mayor
alwayschar
In response to LeeLo

PSE 10 is the first one that really sold me on digi scrapping. I only started in July with some on line classes from Jessica Sprague, and now Im hooked.

New Kid On the Block
In response to alwayschar

I've been really impressed with PSE10, too, and I learned digi-scrapping way back on PSE3! I'd since upgraded to CS4 on one of my machines (I needed to be able to create in CMYK for commercial printing, and still use it for some projects).

PSE still lacks a lot of the bells and whistles of the commercial PhotoShop installs, but so far I've found that while I miss the ability to group layers and some of the layer effects, it has what I need for digi-scrapping on my new laptop.

ncborn
ncborn 
Tenant
ncborn
In response to RandomScraps

Glad to see someone else on here into digital scrapbooking. I really wish there would be more so we all good share tips and help with the DSE 10 etc. This Scrapbook.com does have products they sell so others could actually share there experiences with the products also. Anyway glad to see your post.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to alwayschar

• alwayschar Said:
PSE 10 is the first one that really sold me on digi scrapping. I only started in July with some on line classes from Jessica Sprague, and now Im hooked.

Isn't Jessica great? I had taken classes before but she's so easy to follow and learn from. I have done a few things digi here and there and still learning. It's fun but now I want to do hybrid (incorporating digi into traditional scrapbook). Since you just started, it's a lot of freebies and quick pages and templates out there so look for them and you'll not regret it.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics