Page 3 of 22 
Username Post: ~*~JULY 2012~*~ Anything Goes Challenge!!! Sign up until 7/10/12!        (Topic#1578097)
jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to laurink

morning ladies! happy 4th. I was suppose to be off today since Westin doesn't have school, but since my mom isn't working and she can watch Westin, I took someones shift to get extra hours It is a short shift so I get off at 2 and get to spend the rest of my day with my silly little boy. I have been scrapping away over here!!! I need to journal on one and maybe do a little stitching and on the other LO add a few embellies! 2 LO's in 2 week!! I hope I can keep this up!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to jadebrit

Enjoy your day Jade! I did some early morning scrapping before my ds gets here!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to Faithscrapper

happy 4th! my hubby has to work 12 hours today. But Gabi and I are scrapping inside since it is the 8th consecutive day with temps over 100 and then headed to pool party and BBQ this evening! Going to try to shoot for 6 costa rica pages today! I have way too many pics!

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to senora_x

Happy 4th !! I am staying in where it is cool and scrapping all day did one page last night and one today so far :). Hope everyone has a great day !

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to Teresakay

Ahhh I'm so dumb! Of course it's July 4th!! Happy Independence Day my US Friends!!! Geez, I am so out of it over here, lol!

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to laurink

Happy 4th! DH is working today, and I'm doing laundry and trying to get ready to leave tomorrow for vacation. I may try to put off leaving until Friday, as I haven't even starting gathering stuff to pack. Ugh!

Quay, glad to hear you're getting settled in. Happy unpacking!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to justLyn

Hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July!! Headed to my parents for BBQ at the pool and some simple fireworks. Nice and easy. Cheers!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to kdsmommy

SO I got off work at 2 and i thought maybe I will go home, get my bathing suit then go to moms and swim. Well it started to rain on me on the way home. The storm came in quick. I might try to finish up my LO's before I go pick up my heathen! lol

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to jadebrit

Jade send some of the rain this way! Almost all area communities have canceled their fireworks display this year due to the extreme heat and dry conditions! I just finished two 2 pagers from my trip! going to try to squeeze in 2 more before I leave at 4:00!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to senora_x

We were the same way. Dry and no fireworks then this rain came out of nowhere. But it sure does beat this heat!
and have fun scrapping away julie! I wish we could scrap together!

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to jadebrit

7/5 - Tell us what you did yesterday for 4th of July for 50pts! Include some red white and blue on your LO or card and take an additional 100pts for a total of 150pts today!

Hope everyone had a wonderful day!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to laurink

good morning, ladies!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit

yesterday wasn't very exciting. Woke up, went to work, came home, finished LO, picked Westin up, then went back to moms for burgers, cleaned up poop (Westin poop pooped in his underwears), then came home took a shower and went to bed. I was trying to avoid this creeper stalker guy that is working on the apt next door. He seems VERY interested in me which is nice but geez he is always there when i leave my house talking my head off. And then Westin woke me up at 6:30 throwing up. yay!
+50 pts
+10 competing today
+5 update siggy
=65
+465
=530

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 07-05-12 05:18 AM
In response to jadebrit

Good Morning Ladies! How was everyone's 4th? We spent it moving boxes and unpacking boxes. YaY for me! haha My DD came over and her DH and her 3 kids! The kids were actually very good! Normally the boys are into everything. So once we emptied out a butt load of boxes, My DD's...DH BBQ'd some hot dogs. We ate and then we finished up a few more things. Then my DD and her family went home. Whew!

I now have access to a few more rooms!!!! SO this morning, I am getting ready to put my scrappy stuff in order. I'm sick with something...but Advil seems to help so I can at least do something, slowly. lol

Ok Ladies now that my computer is back up and running, I can actually check in here!!

I'll be back!!!

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to Quay

Oh Quay I hope you feel better! Blech! I'm also sick over here, but hopefully on the mend now. Feel better soon!

And Jade...sounds like an interesting day, lol. Can't say I would want to trade places with you on that one. Lol

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to laurink

Quay I am so glad you be popping in more here!! It's just not the same without you!!
Laurin - i live an extravagant life, be jealous. cleaning up throw up at 6:30am lol
But now I am home with a sick boy. He didn't eat his breakfast at school and threw up again so I had to go pick him up My poor baby, but I am getting some needed things done at home lol And hopefully a nap soon

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to jadebrit

so I think my quote for yesterdays daily is going to be a quote from a Nicki Minaj song. I just love her and she is a hard core rapper but she has some good lyrics as well. I love her song moment for like and it says " I am no longer trying to survive. I believe life is a prize. But to live doesn't mean you're alive" One of my fav lyrics from her. I want to use that on my LO! SO I will take full points when i post my LO that goes with it

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to jadebrit

yesterday our ds came over and spent the day. DH and I went out to breakfast (one of my fav things to do). Otherwise we hung out @ home.

+50 7/4
+10 id it today

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

has Megan checked in w/anyone? I'm getting worried about her.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit

I did hear from her via text message but she has not been in here for a few days

Page 3 of 22 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics