Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: all time favorite scrapbooking lines        (Topic#1578099)
Expert

Ever find the perfect paper line that you can use again and again? But then it becomes discontinued.
For instance, I love Kioshi by basic grey. Can't find much of it anymore. There are other lines that can just be used more than one season. Wish the companies would keep making small amounts of the more popular lines...so we can hoard them..lol
Do you have any favorite paper lines that you can't get anymore?
Products Referenced in This Post:

mrs.farmer
Veteran
mrs.farmer
In response to deedee49

I really liked the line Rusty Pickle... They went out of business though made me very sad... Hardley have anything I hoarded left LOL

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to mrs.farmer

Basic Grey hands down.

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to Mia1979

I miss Daisy D's so much! And I loved All My Memories stuff too! Wish i'd have hoarded more of some of their lines when I had the chance cause now they are both out of business too. I know daisy d's is for sure.

Prima and BoBunny have some current lines i'm gonna hoard now though!

Edited by Cindyckj on 07-01-12 09:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Cindyckj

DCWV's Winter Wonder Stack 2010...my alltime favorite winter stack. I loved every single paper that it had. I wish I would have gotten more

Basic Grey's Color Me Silly....I bought 3 of those stacks

I loved Rusty Pickel too

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to DittoBabyGirl

I remember when Rusy Pickle whent out of business. We were in Utah and stumbled into their warehouse. They had all their papers for a dime each and everything else was down to pennies and I bought tons and tons.

I used a little bit of it, may have some left. I gave tons and tons away at crops and a huge stack of it to the group raising money for breast cancer.

Some of it was great stuff that I enjoyed using.

I bought had boxes and boxes and boxes of papers.

I saw 6 or 8 sheets this morning in my stash and I think I have more put away - just not sure. I kept some of the pretty black and silver fleur de lis and some silver and black striped. Also some of the cut out things that take the page but have a shaped edge - don't know what you call them.

I don't know why I bought tons of pirate and princess stuff but I gave all that away. It was just pretty and struck my fancy at the time.

mjmone
mjmone 
Idol
mjmone
In response to Henri Jean

Stampin' Up's Le Jardin..a soft french garden line that I used in dd's wedding album. I have one pack left.

one of my first packs was Rob and Bob's Celebrations, bright playful colors that I am down to the 'last of'.

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa
In response to mjmone

I don't think that I have a particular line that I use again and again. But I LOVE DCWV paper and Recollections paper.

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to Crafting Marfa

Anything Echo Park. Hands down! I have several of the older collections that I wish I would have bought a few more of my most favorite sheets from each. I'm starting to do lo's with them and I keep thinking "dang I should have bought one more sheet of this awesome pattern or solid that totally matches".

suezhunt
Pro
suezhunt
In response to deedee49

Echo Park's Little Boy/Girl lines. They are just so bright and colorful!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to suezhunt

I can say that I love Prima, Authentique, Echo Park, Teresa Collins... but I have oodles more My Mind's Eye than anything else. My favorite MME line of all time is Fine and Dandy True Blue. I love everything I've made with it and I feel invincible when I use it, like I can't screw it up

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to runzalot81

• runzalot81 Said:
I can say that I love Prima, Authentique, Echo Park, Teresa Collins... but I have oodles more My Mind's Eye than anything else. My favorite MME line of all time is Fine and Dandy True Blue. I love everything I've made with it and I feel invincible when I use it, like I can't screw it up

I need a big box of that! Invincible...that would be nice

Expert
In response to mrsdriver5

So, I started this thread with how much I liked the Kioshi line from basic grey....and I get a post on my facebook from a company that says they have a bunch of new basic grey! And they have some of my favorite kioshi paper! How cool is that! I was just thinking about it...and bam...it shows up. And at a deep discount too.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to deedee49

Good or scary My niece wrote in her blog about having trouble with their internet speed. That afternoon the 'net co. called, asking what time they could come out to fix her speed. Then she wrote about her various appliances not working...and a repair place called her.

OK, I'm officially writing that a really big check for scrapping supplies would be appreciated. We'll see who responds first...my bank or Publ. Clearinghouse or ???

Expert
In response to mrsdriver5

Love that..mrsdriver. Hmm...maybe I should be asking about a big lotto win? I seem to be on a roll of sorts..ha ha.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to deedee49

If anyone's looking for discontinued Basic Grey, including Kioshi, a site called Scrapbuck recently got in a bunch of discontinued Basic Grey from a bunch of different lines.

I love Little Yellow Bicycle - Babysaurus was amazing, and Pack Your Bags was just beautiful.

deedee w
Resident
deedee w
In response to deedee49

Do share!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to deedee w

deedee_w, it's actually the same site I mentioned in my post, just above yours.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to angie girl

• angie girl Said:
Anything Echo Park. Hands down! I have several of the older collections that I wish I would have bought a few more of my most favorite sheets from each. I'm starting to do lo's with them and I keep thinking "dang I should have bought one more sheet of this awesome pattern or solid that totally matches".

Me too! I love Echo Park, also Fancy Pants, My Mind's Eye......
My current Echo Park fav is the Birthday Boy collection....I'm still in love with Fancy Pants winter collection from last year and My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Collection.....I did a mini book using it and have ordered so many ind. sheets that I should have just bought the stack (although, I hardly ever do that for some reason!)

Alison

Expert
In response to kiyawinn

I wasn't sure I could mention the company, so I figured if anyone wanted to know they could message me. But..yes..it is the same site, and I am pretty excited.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics