Page 3 of 32 
Username Post: July VLB Challenge -- Gonna be aa Blast        (Topic#1578103)
dancinirish90
Queen
dancinirish90
In response to AllAmy

Ahhh - glorious VLB! I'm behind already, but I'm finally cu for June.

Amy - I have tears in my eyes from laughing! (Sorry about the shirt and floor, though.) Now that photo will be worth scrapping!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to Claggy

• Claggy Said:
  • scrapperbee Said:
Sign me up, of course. And I may actually get some scrapping done this month!

Bev-Love the new avi. Assuming its you and DGS from your recent visit.

Yes, it's DGS--what I discovered when I looked for a new avi, this was the only good picture of the two of us. Since he's here with us now, maybe can get another one.

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to scrapperbee

All I can say is WOW, I'm in trouble already LOL...Eileen thanks so much for signing me up. I'm already behind but I'll get ACU next week when I get back.

Amy, don't forget to share the flip side of your LO's

Hope everyone has a great & safe July 4th!!!

Goodnight!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Tena E.

Oh so far behind already!

Welcome back Eileen and thanks for adding me.

Too tired to play catch up tonight. Will get acu in the am.

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to Anna C

Just got a chance to check in and we are hopping already! I'm in this month and I will make sure I have pages to share and not just chatter

dancinirish90
Queen
dancinirish90
In response to lpeeps

acu Not sure how many times I'll be able to say that this month if things keep up at this rate!

I have been cu and signing up for new challenges ALL DAY! It's been nice to have a day when I didn't have anywhere else to be. NOW I'm going to scrap the evening away.

jjfer
jjfer 
Queen
jjfer
  • jjfer on 07-01-12 05:45 PM
In response to dancinirish90

I would love to join again this month. Will catch up on June and July when we are back in town. We went into NYC today and it was SO hot!!!!!! The kids did awesome though and didn't complain once and we had them walking a ton!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to jjfer

Lisa- that was my day today too. I got to play on sb.com (haven't been able to commit in awhile) while hubby took the kids to the Cabana Club to swim. It was nice and quiet here!

Tena- I'll be sure not to scrap you on the back of any of my LOs.

Jen- I missed you so much last month.

sarahmacnificent
Veteran
sarahmacnificent
In response to AllAmy

ACU!!! lol you girls move quick!

raining
Governor
raining
In response to sarahmacnificent

I'm ACU for the first time in forever!
***doing the happy dance ***

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC
In response to byondbzr

Hi all!

Crazy busy day, glad it's a somewhat short week. No farmers market on Wednesday which is good...I don't mind a week off from that.

Thanks for kicking us off, Eileen and of course, this week's challenge is perfect. I have a personal challenge this month: for every two LOs of my daughter, I need to do at least one that's not my daughter. That sounds awful but I need to scrap other stuff! Or have another kid. Or get a pet. :P

Amy-That gave me the laugh I needed all day. LOL!

Welcome, Pat, Genie, Bev, and hi to my other VLB friends!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to LesleyC

Don't think I've updated on dd--her surgeon is pleased with the reconstruction surgery, her hair is starting to grow out, she is not wearing her wig now, and even dgs says she's acting more like herself again--before she got sick. She is having low-dose chemo still every three weeks through December though.

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC

Bev, great news!! So glad she is on the mend.

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to LesleyC

acu for now, again!

I don't know what it is, but I just fill so unfulfilled in life and my job. I don't know where I belong and I fill lost. Has anyone else felt this way? How do you get rid of the feeling? I don't like feeling like I'm unfulfilled. I thought I would love to bathe dogs, but in reality I don't want to anymore. Bathing dogs has made me see how different every dogs attitude is. I guess I thought they would be more like my Marley, easy going and would just sit there to get bathed, boy was I wrong! I don't think this job is for me. I feel like every job just isn't for me, but I need the money for my bills. Anyway, I'm going to go to bed now.

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to Msnickers2

Bev--So glad that your dd is on the mend and that she is feeling more herself everyday!

jazzescrapper
Governor
jazzescrapper
In response to vincarash

Hi all, I'm back on again. My moms surgery (she has breast cancer) went really well except her lymph nodes were full of cancer. She still needs prayers from anyone who would please send some out to her.

Anyway please put me down once again. I should get something done this month, I have several crops I'm going to.

How is everyone's summer so far? It's hot here is Las Vegas, waaaay to hot.

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to jazzescrapper

Good Morning everyone!

I`d like to be in again please!

Life Is Sweet By Lenethren

acu

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

• scrapperbee Said:
Don't think I've updated on dd--her surgeon is pleased with the reconstruction surgery, her hair is starting to grow out, she is not wearing her wig now, and even dgs says she's acting more like herself again--before she got sick. She is having low-dose chemo still every three weeks through December though.

Keeping her in my prayers, but glad to hear things seem to getting to a new normal. Praying for the little man too. It must be hard seeing mom sick.

vincarash
Diva
vincarash
In response to Claggy

acu to here, great layouts

dancinirish90
Queen
dancinirish90
In response to vincarash

Good morning

Amy - Well, I'm glad you're back. Your sense of humor kept me smiling yesterday!

Glad to hear the positive news for your dd, Bev!

Sue - Nice to see you! Sending up healing thoughts for your mom.

Shalene - I hope you feel better about things. It's not easy to find fulfilling work. Maybe what you are doing now is not exactly the right thing, but if working with animals is what you want to do, your current situation is good experience and may help you figure out exactly what it is you want to do.

I was able to finish one page last night. I'll upload in a bit. I must have had too much caffeine yesterday because I stayed up til 4, and now I don't feel like doing anything today. I hate when I do that.

Page 3 of 32 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics