Username Post: Re: Need HELP / suggestions / advise        (Topic#1578119)
New Kid On the Block

Thank you so much for all of you taking the time to comment and tell me the truth. I am sorry that it appears to you ladies that I have ill intentions. I made a big mistake that I am now discovering as so.... I had a previous site and corresponding login. I changed everything to Shabby Jo Designs because my other name was a tonge twister!!! In doing so I deleted everything related to the old name. I was starting over! Well, now I know I should have found a way to integrate the two or use the old one to notify everyone of the change. But i can't undo what i have done! So now I am back to square one with everyone :(. I will use the wonderful advise and information I have been given. I did not know there is a limit to the blogs you can follow - that's is just a down right silly limitation! What does it matter to them how many we follow! As for me following other blogs... For some reason when I click on "join this site" I receive an error. I am not having any luck getting help with it. I was trying to "join" all the blogs I followed under my old blog as well as new ones and neither works. Anyway I thank you all again and I hope to re-establish myself here as before!! As for the tri shutter card I will do a new post tonight talking about where I saw it and how I made the adjustments that I made (I made mine 5x7 closed).

Thank you,
Stacy

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to shabbyjodesigns

You have a very pretty blog. I became a follower and left you a comment on your beautiful cards...

New Kid On the Block
In response to debby_westbrook

Thank you do very much!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics