Page 1076 of 1078 
Username Post: Rockin Scrappin Grans **ACTIVE and CLOSED**        (Topic#1578195)
scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to scrappin 2

Tish how exciting about Cow Sh(t Corner! I am going on You tube to find it.

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2

Jo any report on the neighbor taken to the hospital by helicopter?

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9

Good morning all......Yes I am late...been up a long time...just not in here.

First and foremost.....HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TISHIE.......

Have a wonderful weekend in CT....although it appears the weather is going to be rainy...sorry about that part of it. I wish it would rain here. Interesting the weather says we are having all this rain, but not at my house. It somehow rains all around us.....thundering, lightening and not a drop of rain. It has only rained twice since I have been home, and nothing memoriable about either rain...doubt if it was an inch all totaled....sooooooooo everything at my house needs water again. Sigh!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9

OK....That's it!!!!! I'm done until we change this dumb thing. Everytime I come in here, it seems I am the one stuck with the page change.....

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 08-09-13 05:59 AM
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:
  • Tishd Said:
  • Sunnydi Said:
Oh gosh Tish.... another birthday I didn't check for... I'm bad.

Hope tomorrow is good. Well, hope it is great.

Wellll I missed it too. How come it is not letting me know like the others????? I get a notice in time to send a card or at least a message.

Happy Birthday and sorry I am late!

Di, thank you, but another birthday....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeoooooouuuuu! Just kidding, just another day, another year older and wiser hopefully!!!!! No special plans other than our trip to Connecticut!

Well I am late too....I did not get a notice. I thought it was near the 21st. I really did think about it yesterday, because I really thought it was near Karen's!!!!! Sorry Tish......Happy Happy Birthday to you. When do you leave for CT????

I forgot that too.

Hello there Betsey, it will probably be close to six o'clock tonight before we get out of here. Tim works until 4:30 pm or later, then he has to pack up baby Muffet and bring her here for Allen to cat sit. Max is here now and we will be ready and waiting. I dread the ride, and Tim dreads the drive. He hasn't been to Colchester for 20 years he said!!!!!!!

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons

Good Morning!
It rained cats and dogs last night!!! Right now it is only overcast but word has it, it will be rainy all day leading to a better weathered weekend!
Watching a family on STEVE...they were unplugged... all technology taking from them for 48 hours....They are learning to interact with each other...This is wonderful...my problem with this is...NO ONE lives in a house that big, that clean...she must have a cleaning crew in there 24/7... not a fingerprint on the ipad, they were using in the beginning...the crew went through every room..not one dusty place I mean this place was SPOTLESS TOP TO BOTTOM, everything shiny and buffed, finish on kitchen table like glass...It truly was unbelievable.... Oh and the techie stuff they took!!! Had to be about $10, 000 worth...each a personal laptop, ipod, tv, m3 players...the list goes on and on...holy moly!!!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 08-09-13 06:33 AM
In response to Jojo Noons

Jojo rained cats, dogs and frogs here this morning! Allen is still out there somewhere yard saling! Max and I are hunkered down here. I have my list ready of things to pack. Will not need much. I must remember my IPAD charger, My Camera charger and my cell phone charger! LOL

Well I sure wish a crew would come here and make my house dust free (at no charge of course!)

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 08-09-13 06:36 AM

• scrappin 2 Said:
Tish how exciting about Cow Sh(t Corner! I am going on You tube to find it.

Cathe there is also a link on my timeline somewhere. The video is really nice on You Tube. Julie is in farm country, but beautiful country right near many beautiful spots in Maine. (as we are also)

That COw ---- Poop Corner sign has been there for years, and someone steals it???????

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 08-09-13 06:39 AM
In response to memex9

Betsey, I just wanted you to know that this site is crazy for me too...So weird. I did not even see your posts until just a few minutes ago...so weird the way they are coming in!

It never acted this way with me until the last few weeks, or the last month.

I am lucky if I see lots of posts.

Thank you all so much for your birthday wishes.
For some reason I would love a pretty birthday cake! LOL....I wonder why? No one here to eat one except Max and I, but we could send the remnants to John. I do have a beef roast cooking for John and I want Allen to take it to him later in the day. He will love this. He is not a cook that is for sure!

bears99
Diva
bears99
In response to Tishd

Happy Birthday to you, TISH!!! I am glad you are going to CT with Tim and Max. It will be a nice outing for you! If I lived closer to you I'd get you a nice decorated cake...I could make the cake part easily enough, but the decorating it is beyond me!

UPDATE: The lady that was flown out had her hip pinned in two places yesterday. She also broke her wrist. She is doing well and after rehab is planning on returning home.

My MIL fell last evening as well. Her arm is all black and a big place on her arm is missing the skin. Her skin is SO thin and she bruises so easily! Roy and I went over and put a dressing on her arm. She says she is not hurt any other place...I have not checked this morning but will do so shortly! She was in a hurry to get to the bathroom.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to Tishd

• Tishd Said:

By the way, this article is about my daughter, Julie and son in law's Dairy Farm (Larry). You may find it interesting!!!! Kind of exciting!

http://lincolncountynewso nline.com/main.asp?SectionID=1...

Happy Birthday Tish...

That was a fun article to read; thanks for sharing. I lol at the end over the statement that the name might not be appropriate for airing... haha

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi

• Jojo Noons Said:
Good Morning!
It rained cats and dogs last night!!! Right now it is only overcast but word has it, it will be rainy all day leading to a better weathered weekend!
Watching a family on STEVE...they were unplugged... all technology taking from them for 48 hours....They are learning to interact with each other...This is wonderful...my problem with this is...NO ONE lives in a house that big, that clean...she must have a cleaning crew in there 24/7... not a fingerprint on the ipad, they were using in the beginning...the crew went through every room..not one dusty place I mean this place was SPOTLESS TOP TO BOTTOM, everything shiny and buffed, finish on kitchen table like glass...It truly was unbelievable.... Oh and the techie stuff they took!!! Had to be about $10, 000 worth...each a personal laptop, ipod, tv, m3 players...the list goes on and on...holy moly!!!

I'm not familiar with that show.. interesting conception though... My sis in-law lives in a big beautiful spotless house.. yes, weekly cleaning lady, just two of them, gardener and not much cooking happening. She's a dear though; does wonderful volunteer work and will help anyone who asks.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to bears99

• bears99 Said:

My MIL fell last evening as well. Her arm is all black and a big place on her arm is missing the skin. Her skin is SO thin and she bruises so easily! Roy and I went over and put a dressing on her arm. She says she is not hurt any other place...I have not checked this morning but will do so shortly! She was in a hurry to get to the bathroom.

Oh ouch... do hope she doesn't get infection. My skin is much thinner now than used to be... hate it.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to Sunnydi

Caught up... good morning. I hear we might have a rain storm this weekend. I guess I'll mow today; if hubby is painting. which I think he will do. It's sunny.

Our son is due soon to put a new light in the kitchen over the sink. He has to get up in the attic to move wiring. He's working 4 Ten's for a month and is excited to have Fridays off. Nice timing being it's summer.

ok, I'm back to sewing this a.m. I bought material and foam 3 years ago to make two cushions for our chairs on the front porch.. Finally doing it. woohoo

bbl

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to oakhills

• oakhills Said:
Actually, without the signature things, it is 2" less space on my screen.

I believe it has to do with the number of posts....not the size of the screen. We eac h have ours set for 50 posts and 50 replies, so it does not matter if its one line post or a 25 line post, it's still one post. I am pretty sure that is the way it's set up. It's not about space at all, at least that is what I was led to believe.

We change pages after 50 posts/50 replies....what I have never known, is this: Does that mean 100 altogether or 50 total. ??????? Anyway, I don't think it has anything to do with out signatures!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to oakhills

• oakhills Said:
Cheryl, you are a jewel to do this! So glad we have someone in the group who knows how it is done. Yay...for getting back to your exercise program!

Tish, have a wonderful trip and visit with family this weekend. As to the current trend...the movie lifestyle has been absorbed by our younger generation to the point that they believe the right way is "getting the cart before the horse" with living together, having a baby/home and then marriage (maybe). Sure was not the norm 50 years ago!

I think anyone could learn how to do the change assuming its as easy as Cheryl says. The issue is that only the Hostess can do it.....isn't that right? There is some type of password or system that requires that only the Hostess has access to that first page information which is why Cheryl has to put the challenges up and no one else can. Is this right, or is this another fable of our previous hostess????? Sigh!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9

• Jojo Noons Said:
Good Morning!

What is STEVE????? I have no idea what all that is about....unplugged????? Is it a reality show???? I am in the dark here......! not that that is new news either....I am in the dark often when it comes to some techie stuff. LOL

For example, when Matthew moved all my stuff around, had to unhook much of my computer, and my TV, DVD etc......and then hook it all back up when we moved the furniture in......NOW I have no sound on my computer and can't seem to figure out why????? I have tried all the things I know, and nothing happens. Sooooooo until I can get him over here again, I have nothing.

Edited by memex9 on 08-09-13 07:39 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 08-09-13 10:28 AM
In response to bears99

• bears99 Said:
Happy Birthday to you, TISH!!! I am glad you are going to CT with Tim and Max. It will be a nice outing for you! If I lived closer to you I'd get you a nice decorated cake...I could make the cake part easily enough, but the decorating it is beyond me!

UPDATE: The lady that was flown out had her hip pinned in two places yesterday. She also broke her wrist. She is doing well and after rehab is planning on returning home.

Thank you Jo....

I am glad I am going with Tim and Max, and glad Allen will babysit Muffet. I know she is "just a kitty" but I didn't want her to be alone from tonight until late Sunday. She is keep Allen entertained!

I was joking about the cake, but I do love pretty cakes!

Oh your poor MIL, I hope she is just bruised and hasn't broken anything. My fall last weekend left me with a skinned up knee and it is now quite yellow looking! SO glad nothing broke!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 08-09-13 10:30 AM
In response to Sunnydi

• Sunnydi Said:
  • Tishd Said:

By the way, this article is about my daughter, Julie and son in law's Dairy Farm (Larry). You may find it interesting!!!! Kind of exciting!

http://lincolncountynewso nline.com/main.asp?SectionID=1...

Happy Birthday Tish...

That was a fun article to read; thanks for sharing. I lol at the end over the statement that the name might not be appropriate for airing... haha

Thanks DI for the birthday wishes.

Well I can't imagine this reality show coming to life, but I guess it would be as good as Here Comes Honey=Boo Boo. I have watched about ten minutes of that show and it makes me ill!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 08-09-13 10:33 AM
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:
  • oakhills Said:
Cheryl, you are a jewel to do this! So glad we have someone in the group who knows how it is done. Yay...for getting back to your exercise program!

Tish, have a wonderful trip and visit with family this weekend. As to the current trend...the movie lifestyle has been absorbed by our younger generation to the point that they believe the right way is "getting the cart before the horse" with living together, having a baby/home and then marriage (maybe). Sure was not the norm 50 years ago!

I think anyone could learn how to do the change assuming its as easy as Cheryl says. The issue is that only the Hostess can do it.....isn't that right? There is some type of password or system that requires that only the Hostess has access to that first page information which is why Cheryl has to put the challenges up and no one else can. Is this right, or is this another fable of our previous hostess????? Sigh!

Betsey, I hope Cheryl is the only one that can make changes and hopefully she will be the only one with the password. Cheryl you do not still have the same password do you as previous hostess?
I would not be happy if someone else could change my posts.

I suppose it could and does happen!!!!

Page 1076 of 1078 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics