Username Post: Rockin Scrappin Grans **ACTIVE and CLOSED**        (Topic#1578195)
Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 11-28-12 06:49 PM
In response to oakhills

I am sorry to hear about Audie's PSA report Ann. Prayers coming your way to help you stay strong for your family.

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 11-28-12 06:57 PM
In response to oakhills

I am sorry to hear about Audie's PSA report Ann. Prayers coming your way to help you stay strong for your family.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Tishd

Party mix and chocolate chip cookies are finished. Off to read until Priscilla gets home from work.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to cdjohnson

Only got two out of the 5 numbers and did not hit the powerball number... so no millionaires here lol

bears99
Diva
bears99
In response to tneal40

Tish... Challenge is due tonight, right?? So I draw in the morning? I have my first doc appt at 8:15 and then labs and chemo in the afternoon so not sure when I will be able to get it done. Obviously, I am not going to get finished.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to scrappin 2

• scrappin 2 Said:
GGGRRRRR!! Rum updated my computer. Now when I open my emails, I don't have the bar that says "send" and "delete" and "forward".

Christmas cards! I should get started. I like signing and addressing the card. I think of each person or couple as I work.

Oh I hate changes to my computer. Just feel like my time is being wasted when things are like they used to be. Good luck.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:
In the days of the Andy Williams Christmas Shows, and some of those, they were good.

I put on an Andy Williams Christmas cd yesterday and got all teary eyed. Dale says "what's wrong".. "he's dead now" I said.

We saw him in concert in Seattle about 5 Christmas' ago...fun and fabulous show.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to tneal40

• tneal40 Said:
I have not had anyone in my family who was close to me (area or emotional) who had to do these chemo things. When my mother was diagnosed with Cancer she was at stage 5 and terminal. She never made it home from the hospital. She promised my daughter Samantha she would hang on till her baby was born, and she did. She passed away about 20 minutes after we brought the baby up to show her. It was very tearing for me. Who to be with. My mother on the 5th floor or my daughter having her first baby on the first floor.

Something sad about that Teia. Glad you had time to be down today as obviously your body/mind needed it.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to oakhills

• oakhills Said:
Audie's report was not as good as we had hoped. His PSA had risen slightly. He will have another PSA in 3 months to gauge how fast it is increasing.

Oh; that's too bad Ann. Sorry.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to bears99

Josie; good luck tomorrow.

Tish; I was shocked you did a layout today; good for you.

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 11-29-12 03:33 AM
In response to bears99

• bears99 Said:
Tish... Challenge is due tonight, right?? So I draw in the morning? I have my first doc appt at 8:15 and then labs and chemo in the afternoon so not sure when I will be able to get it done. Obviously, I am not going to get finished.

No poblem, Josie! You draw when ou can....probably tomorrow morning if you have time!

How many days a week do you have chemo?

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 11-29-12 03:39 AM
In response to Tishd

Sorry, I only had one number on my ticket, and Allen had the power ball! so no cruise this time for us!

I decided to get up early and have coffee with Allen. I will probably crawl back to bed in a while.

Coffee is ready for all, tea, coca cola?????????

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to cdjohnson

• cdjohnson Said:
Ann - Sorry you keep getting bad news in your family!! Prayers for you all.

Tish - Glad you felt like scrapping.

Betsey - Don't laugh but my husband loves the Hallmark channel this time of year.

Cathe - Are the pages in your gallery? I will go check.

Well Thank Goodness......there are still men who have a sweet sentimental side......and love Christmas......how refreshing to hear that! Good for him...........he will be at the top of Santa's "nice" list!!!!!!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to Sunnydi

• Sunnydi Said:
  • memex9 Said:
In the days of the Andy Williams Christmas Shows, and some of those, they were good.

I put on an Andy Williams Christmas cd yesterday and got all teary eyed. Dale says "what's wrong".. "he's dead now" I said.

We saw him in concert in Seattle about 5 Christmas' ago...fun and fabulous show.

Oh Boy do I ever understand that.......I used to love his show, many years ago of course, but still love his Christmas music.......there was one playing on the radio at work, and Mary and I both were sad, of course the rest, barely knew who he was.......! Kind of like me last night.....I watched Rod Stewart on that Special Tish talked about....it was the lighting of the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree from the Big Apple......anyway...watched Rod Stewart....then came someone named Scotty McCreery????? Never heard of him.......he is 12.......or looks like it anyway.....sings Country.....that was it for me....back to the Hallmark Channel Movies.....

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to memex9

I am not sure I can get excited by a Country Singer that is still a teen aged boy......what happened to the George Straits, Toby Keiths of the country music world??????? I know, I know.......another sign of becoming an old person...........LOL. Seriously........I turn on the country music CMT channel and I have never heard of 80% of the people that have videos on there...who are they??? Where did they come from???? Seriously?????????

It's kinda like Taylor Swift and her songs of heartbreak...It's really hard for me to take that seriously.....what is she????? 17????????? LOL I know...the teens, who all think their last breakup is the stuff of "broken Hearted forever" dramA........but I just have trouble with these kids, still in middle school, believing that a lost love will haunt them forever....!!!! I see enough of that on FB with my middle school grands and their friends and the 5th graders at school. It's almost funny to me! I know they are serious, but it's just more than I can take when the hits keep coming and make these kids millionaires by the time they are 18.

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to memex9

Good morning ladies.....coffee is on....chilly, but warmer than Monday.......that was downright COLD! I hope everyone has a delightful day.......and the ones who are doing chemo, I hope there is some joy and peace in your day too........!!!!!

Ann....sorry for your dh, you just keep getting more bad news on top of more bad news.......YOu are all in my prayers. That's a lot to handle but you seem to be doing it with grace! Thinking of you!!!!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to cdjohnson

Only five entries this week for the challenge????? My, my..... my........we were doing so well too!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 11-29-12 04:37 AM
In response to memex9

Betsey, i am back in bed and going to take a nap. Thank you for the coffee! I didn' sleep well in spite of the 2 tylenol pm!

maybe some one will surprise us with another layout for the challenge!

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Tishd

Good morning!!

Betsey - Yes, I am thankful my husband is sentimental. He will even upon occasion watch the Lifetime Movie channel!!

Tish - Sorry you didn't sleep well last night. I hope you catch a nap today. Prayers for you.

Josie - Thoughts and prayers for you today too!!

I am going to try and get all my snowmen set out today and have eveything ready to decorate the tree by the time Karyol gets home. I would like to go get my hair cut today.

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Ann so so sorry to hear that your husband didn't get a good report. Prayers for you and your family.

I caught the Christmas special. I really enjoyed it.

Cheryl- I chuckled that Kayrol likes the hallmark channel at Christmas...especially since I know what he generally likes.

I put 2 new los in my gallery the challenge and a baby. I didn't link the baby one here.

Tish - Rum fixed the tool bar. I had an idea how to do it, but I'm horrible at experimenting.lol

Teia that would be a hard call as to whom you should stay with. I'm glad she got to see the baby. I think my mil is hanging on until she turns 100. That will be Jan. 3rd.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics