Username Post: Rockin Scrappin Grans **ACTIVE and CLOSED**        (Topic#1578195)
memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to memex9

good night to all........I am off to bed.....!!!! It was fun.......!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 12-27-12 06:35 PM
In response to memex9

uploading a picture of my secret santa gifts before I crash for the night. The picture doesn't do the gifts justice! I loved everything, and loved hearing about the other gifts you all received.

Cheryl, it sounds like you had a much deserved fun filled day!

Betsey tomorrow you will feel better!

Josie I am sorry you didn't have internet connection!

Night all.

Gifts from my Secret Santa By Tishd

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 12-27-12 06:37 PM
In response to memex9

Night John Boy, I mean Betsey girl!

It was fun!

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to Tishd

Yes, it was fun.

I'm sleepy, see you all tomorrow.

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 12-27-12 07:28 PM
In response to scrappin 2

Here is my pic of gifts!
Secret Santa Gifts By CharK

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to charK

I had fun tonight ladies.

I'll photo my beautiful gifts tomorrow.

I'm fighting a 2 page layout... it might win and I'll just have to be happy with it. I'm having trouble with color combos..........and my Cricut is giving me a headache as I'm trying to cut something intricate and I think it should JUST DO IT.

Tish is going to paper create... woohoo.

ni ni

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to Sunnydi

good morning ladies.......I slept well last night, when I say well, I mean well for me! I was only up twice. That is a good night. LOL Coffee is ready......my heat is running.... but it is chilly...I will be able to turn it off mid morning I hope. It appears that most of you now have snow...except for Ann, Me, Di and Char I guess......does everyone else have snow?????

Karen just called she is in a mess .......can't seem to control Davids pain.........she has a class today......and no one to stay with him...she does not want to leave him alone.....in fact says she can't leave him alone......

I am afraid to go over there, with this new sneezing and sore throat I am having.....I don't know what she is going to do.

A lot went on yesterday afternoon with Ally and the AH, and she is filing for a restraining order today ....yes I know....just what everyone needed. Its too involved to go into, but the entire family was up at their apt moving all of her items out.....and it is finally over for good. But not without great drama........this is so sad and so ridiculous, children having children.........makes me sick! Enough said!

I am going to try and help where I can, but I dont think I can take care of David...at this point. Ally has a Doc appt today but she will have to fend for herself. This family drama is really more than I can handle....it just keeps on getting worse. When I think that is not possible, then something else happens. Hopefully the New Year will get here and we can celebrate a new start........hope springs eternal!!!!!

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to memex9

Morning all.. I do not see snow out my window. I jumped up to look Betsey but was disappointed.. *sigh*. I WANT SNOW!!!! lol

Chatted with my little sister last night. She is in Bremington, WA at her sons place. She had to drive her oldest over to meet up with his GF. Wish I could of went up to see her.

I have an appointment with the community college today to get registered for my computer classes. I am hoping for just a few days a week at the college. I will have to get a monthly bus pass for the bus to get there since dh uses our only working car to go to work.

my dd Samantha is renewing her vows to the idot of a husband she has. I have no idea how my daughter can even like this guy. He does not support his family. She works all the time as a waitress at a place I would not be caught dead in. She is coming up here to Oregon to get remarried in a church since she was married at the courthouse the first time. This is my drama daughter so I am sure I will have panic attacks while she is here lol.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to tneal40

Good morning!!

Betsey - I am so sorry to hear that David's pain is not under control. The doctors are usually good about trying different things to get it under control but it is frustrating in the meantime to see a loved one hurting. Terrible that Ally has to file a restraining order but sounds like she will finally be rid of this horrible relationship. Prayers for you and your entire family!!!

Teia - I know exactly how you feel about panic attacks and drama. It happens to me when I have to deal with my son's ex-wife!! Prayers that it will go smoothly.

Priscilla has been vomiting since 1:00 a.m. about every one or two hours. We have a stomach virus going around so I guess she got it. It should last only 24 hours. I MUST go go the grocery an do laundry today.

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 12-28-12 06:54 AM
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning ladies. Not much going on here today. A trip to Augusta for the chemo infusion and then I am done for 28 days. Dr. has put in an order for me to have another CAT SCAN January 16th to see if the Lymphs are under control I guess.

So glad to hear that Ally has a restraining order on the "jerk" ex-boyfriend Betsey. On the other hand, I am sorry to hear David is in so much pain.

Hopefully Priscilla's tummy bug goes away quickly and you do not come down with it, Cheryl. Love your new Avi.

Teia...you should enjoy getting out to your computer classes.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to Tishd

Morning.

Betsey; I wish Karen had a support group (other than immed. family) at her disposal. Poor David; do hope they get his pain under control; that is miserable. How old is Ally?

Cheryl; the 'bug' has hit; sorry. I'm waiting to hear how our little Dori is. She still had a temp last night but was keeping Pedialite down.

Tish; thinking of you today; pray it goes as well as can.

Our Josie must still be without internet.

bbl ladies. I must do desk work today....I must, I must, I must;

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to tneal40

Teia; is Samantha the one living in Mexico?

bears99
Diva
bears99
In response to Sunnydi

HELLO............ We have internet!!! yea! Can't believe how dependent I am on it! Last night by the time I figured out we weren't going to get anything to work and then found my cell phone to get Char's number (the only place I had any way to contact anyone stored!!) and got her called you were all well on your way to being together. I missed being with all of you and fussed about it around here for an hour! If we would have cell service here at the ranch I would have just gotten on the phone with someone and listened in that way! lol

Anyway....my gift from TISH is wonderful! She sent me some raspberry jam made in Maine, two of her wonderful dishcloths, and lots of scrapbooking goodies! Delightful gifts!!! Tish, Kari and I had been talking about glimmer mist as we have neither one ever used it and wanted to try it...you were "spot on" with your choices. THANK YOU so very much!!!

I did go to FB and read all 389 comments from you all...whew!!!! I have also read in here so will try to comment on what I can remember....

Betsey...oh my heart is breaking for Ally and Karen and you and the whole family. WIll continue to pray for all of you. Roy has a sinus infection and he is complaining that it doesn't seem like he can get over it either! Wonder what this bug is that is hanging on so long!

Ann...wonderful picture of you with baby. How precious to get to hold those new ones in our arms! Glad Lana got to go as well.

Tish...thinking of you today with your chemo. Hopefully you will have good roads to drive on and a treatment that goes as smoothly as possible!

Cheryl...you always have such good times with your dd. I love reading about the relationship you have with her. I know you treasure the times...and I hope you are recording some of these great times for when she is gone and her life gets so busy she forgets how special this time is.

Diana...how is Dori today? Praying for her as well...and that you don't get it!

Teia...I, too, love your expressions! My grandmother never ever used a swear word either but she also had a way of getting her point across!

Char...was great to talk to you for a minute last night. Thanks for being my messenger! I am thinking that I need to print my grans list of addresses and phone numbers so I have it someplace besides my computer!! lol

oakhills
Governor
oakhills
In response to bears99

Good afternoon! Just now took time to sit here and read. I really enjoyed the gift reveal last night and will post a photo soon.

Betsey, sinus infections can hang around for a long time even when you get good medicine. It is just hard to kick. Hope your family begins to improve and the new year brings lots of joy to all.

Jo, loss of internet is a downer and if you are like us, we are among the last to get service restored as larger communities are helped first.

Teia, good luck with the computer courses. I admire your efforts to work on a degree, etc.

Tish, glad you made it safely for your treatment and that you now have a break for a few weeks.

Di, hope Dori is better today.

Char, I will forget about a diet for my New Year's resolution since I am not about to give up that wonderful candy! I am sure you will be seeing those papers on layouts soon.

Cheryl, hope Priscilla is feeling better and that "bug" is over quickly.

Cathe, are you sleeping in today? Last I see of you was when you said goodnight at the end of the reveal.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to oakhills

Well most of my classes are on a waiting list. I got to sign up for ONE class and on the waiting list for two... I need to take some pre courses so will see about starting on that in the spring term. Some of the classes were not offered during the winter term.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to oakhills

Dori threw up again last night after trying to eat some crackers. but does want to drink fluids this a.m. and asked for Rice Chex. She has no temp which is good.

Here's a two-page layout I did. Close ups are in my Gallery. Last Aug. when we were visiting my brother/wife she barked at me (she can be mean) "I don't want you to put my face on your blog or elsewhere." me: "ok, didn't know you'd changed your mind on that." So she and hubby are blobs.

Fleamarket Buddies By Sunnydi

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 12-28-12 11:13 AM
In response to oakhills

Good morning Grams!

I have 2 teens still sleeping and Chloe so wants to wake them up.

Chloe is still coughing, very juicy sounding. Her mom did call this am to talk to her.

JO when my internet is down, or more importantly when one of the girls has MY laptop....I start getting twitchy, lol.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to charK

Here is my grams gift

Grams Christmas By Tneal40

bears99
Diva
bears99
In response to tneal40

I have been doing more investigation of my gift from Tish and in the package with the glimmer mist are some sissix embossing folders with a fall theme. They are lovely. I really like using my sissix and only have one or two embossing folders and nothing like the texture ones Tish sent me. You do all know that when I get scrapping gifts that my girls are just as excited as I am, don't you!! Kari said, "oh cool, I am about to my fall pages of Greyden so I can try these out, right?" It is so nice to be able to share our tools! Thank you again, Tish!

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to bears99

My gifts from Ann... there is a close up of the bell in my gallery:

Gifts from my Secret Santa By Sunnydi

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics