Username Post: Rockin Scrappin Grans **ACTIVE and CLOSED**        (Topic#1578195)
charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 01-14-13 06:31 PM
In response to charK

Dh and son are taking out the old washer and bringing in the new one. Boy what a project!! Remove it from the pedastal and get it on the dolly and get it through the house. I have heard cursing!!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-14-13 06:59 PM
In response to charK

I am off to bed, but ditto to what Char and Cheryl said....go to the doctors Jo!!

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to oakhills

Dropping off and heading to bed to read a bit. I have to work tomorrow and Wednesday.

Blessed at 90 By Cdjohnson

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to cdjohnson

Ahhhhhhhh both Char and Tish have washers that will allow you to add to a cycle....now I feel better, thought maybe I imagined such a thing. LOL

Maybe all brands don't do the same things...but maybe the others should check and see if theirs will actually allow them to do that. However we all know all brands are not equal!!!!! LOL

Jo.......GET TO A DOCTOR NOW!!!!! No matter how far you have to go, get someone to get you there now!

Hope Chloe is better this morning......just don't send her back to school too soon, I hear that some have a relapse as evidenced at our school this week and last! sigh!

Coffee is on........so here's your morning "shot"!!!!!

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to memex9

Josie I hope you are at the Dr. by now. We had a friend almost die because he didn't get to the Dr. It has taken him a half a year to get well!

I got up at 7:15. I'm glad as I need the extra time to wake up this am.

I think Rum called me into the family room one night to see Duck Dynasty.

Char glad you like your new washer. It is good to know that on some models you can unlock the door.
I sure hope Chloe is on the mend. Van missed a week of school, although Doug said he could have gone on Fri. But that was the last day before Xmas vacation and he kept him home.

Di-sorry you didn't order the right photos. Last night I was looking at my Xmas photos on the computer and thought "Why didn't I order THAT One?" I will print a few at home. I love the quality of my printer. But it takes a lot of ink.

Tish be sure to put your cards in your gallery.

Cheryl I didn't know Priscilla has a boyfriend. Is he fairly new?

Have a great day everyone.

Better go get ready.

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to scrappin 2

Betsy I'm looking at green colors. It was green and I loved it. I don't know the brand or the color. At first I was going toward something lighter and neutral, but didn't like any or the colors.I like color. I'm getting closer now. The carpet color is called Sawgrass. It has a greenish grayish sheen to it with a slight pattern.

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-15-13 06:44 AM
In response to scrappin 2

Good morning Grans! Not moving to fast this morning!

Cathe when done, you will have to take a picture of your new room so we can see the colors! Exciting project.

Enjoy your little grandson today.

I did watch some of that Duck Dynasty show last night. It had to do with Christmas and it was rather foolish.

I am hoping Jo does not have pneumonia. Bad stuff.

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-15-13 06:51 AM
In response to memex9

my machine has a reddish button that says pause/cancel unlock door.

I am going to order the Downton Abbey DVD's today. I will take you at your word that it is good!

By the way did you say Duck Dynasty was a good show??????

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to Tishd

Art Class today!!! Chicken in the crockpot since I wont be home till 5pm today. Hope you all have a great day today.... woke up to 32.9 degrees so at least its above freezing lol.

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-15-13 08:18 AM
In response to tneal40

Yum, Teia. It will seem nice to have supper ready when you get home from your classes!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-15-13 08:19 AM
In response to Tishd

A card I made for Betsey's sil, David. I guess I am never going to get to a card store again so I broke down and made a card! The colors are much brighter and vivid.

OUCH By Tishd

Edited by Tishd on 01-15-13 08:20 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to Tishd

• Tishd Said:

I am going to order the Downton Abbey DVD's today. I will take you at your word that it is good!

By the way did you say Duck Dynasty was a good show??????

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to Tishd

Cute card Tish.

I used to love walking into our home after a long day at work and smell dinner from the crock pot.. such a great welcome.

We're above freezing also and some blue sky up there this a.m.

today is paper work and I have some sorting to do of 'stuff'. I'm getting ready to make a GoodWill run.

Cathe; I like green also.

I finished two quick layouts last night.. I took all the photos we received on Christmas cards this year and did a two-pager.

ok, time to eat... bbl

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 01-15-13 08:39 AM
In response to Sunnydi

Di, great idea to take the photo cards you received this year to make a two pager! I might have to scrap lift your idea!!!

oakhills
Governor
oakhills
In response to Tishd

• Tishd Said:
Good morning Grans! Not moving to fast this morning!

Cathe when done, you will have to take a picture of your new room so we can see the colors! Exciting project.

Enjoy your little grandson today.

I did watch some of that Duck Dynasty show last night. It had to do with Christmas and it was rather foolish.

I am hoping Jo does not have pneumonia. Bad stuff.

Tish, I could not watch Duck Dynasty. The family lives in the northeast Louisiana area and everyone around thinks it is hilarious. Guess I don't have much of a sense of humor because I think it is rather inane. It is so scripted and exaggerated. I will say the family is known to have good moral and ethical standards that they practice in their daily lives. I admire them for that.

oakhills
Governor
oakhills
In response to oakhills

Hope we hear from Jo soon and that she got to see her doctor.

Teia, it is holding at 32 here today with freezing rain. The trees and overpasses are getting covered in the icy mess.

Di, the scrapbook pages for Christmas photo cards is a great idea. I don't like to throw them away but had not come up with an idea of how to keep them.

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 01-15-13 09:59 AM
In response to oakhills

Morning grammies!

Looks like my Chloe is better!! Silly girl wants to eat a dill pickle! She loves dill pickles, but only Claussen brand. The ones you buy in the refrigerator section. After you have them you will not go back to the typical pickle.

I am giving my new washer it's inaugural wash! It comes with a special tablet you put thru the cycle first.

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 01-15-13 10:01 AM
In response to charK

I saw an idea for the photo cards you get for Christmas. Use a punch and punch them down the side and then put them on d-rings. Use 2 rings. Makes a mini book to add to each year.

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 01-15-13 10:02 AM
In response to charK

It is partly cloudy and 37 right now. We are to have a high of 38!!

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to Tishd

• Tishd Said:
Di, great idea to take the photo cards you received this year to make a two pager! I might have to scrap lift your idea!!!

...and here it is:

2012 Christmas Card Pictures By Sunnydi

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics