Username Post: Rockin Scrappin Grans **ACTIVE and CLOSED**        (Topic#1578195)
cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Dropping off:

A brand new baby By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to cdjohnson

Aha....looks like Cheryl had some trouble getting her last page to come up.......

It is up and a beautiful card......will go to the gallery when I have more time.....!!!!

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 02-23-13 06:10 PM
In response to cdjohnson

CHERYL...you ex-dil lets the STEP grandma keep the grands!!! Boy oh boy would I be pissed. There is no way your son can talk to her? That is certainly unfair to you and those babies.

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to scrappin 2

• scrappin 2 Said:
Stopping in to say HI and see what I missed all day.

Betsey - I think you are a great writer. I'm not. I use run on sentences all the time. I had a terrible time in college making papers long enough. However, being from a Catholic grade school. I do know my grammar and Latin derivatives.(most of which I have forgotten)

Tish - Glad you enjoyed your day out.

I too have a couple of children's teas sets. I don't think they are anything special though.

I went to the show with Rose. We say Silver Lining. It was very good. At first I thought..oh no if the whole movie is this dark and sad, I'm not going to like it at all. It changed directions a bit and I liked the ending. The ending is the most important for me. lol

I think I need to see that movie.......everyone has told me that.....so when it comes to the dollar theater, well now its $3........anyway, it beats $10.........at the real theater. LOL

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to scrappin 2

• scrappin 2 Said:
Tell me what you are going to do with Kale.

I eat it in salads, or cook it like spinach or any other greens......Its good either way. But then I like cooked greens......maybe its a southern thing....you know I am a half-azzzzed southerner when it comes to food. LOL Greens and cornbread is a pretty good mean really.

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to cdjohnson

• cdjohnson Said:
Tish - No, I do not like her. She will not let me keep my grandchildren. She is the mother of Maddie and Brayden. I have to see them when they are with my son. I really think the only reason she doesn't like me is because my son's step-mom doesn't like me. The two of them are really good friends and she lets her keep the grandkids.

Betsey - I love Oikos yogurt but don't think I have seen those flavors. I will look again when I go back to the store. I usually get the ones with the fruit on the bottom. I really love the black cherry.

I know...most people love the fruit in the yogurt.....not me......whew....I don't do yogurt with lumps.....LOL I really have tried......the only thing close is the strawberry bananna in the first brand I tried.....I have really had to work at this yogurt thing......I used to litterally make me gag, but I have now gotten to where I can eat the smooth flavors that are not fruity.....!

Oikos has a coconut vanilla, too that is good. So far those are the only Oikos I can eat....it's really thick and took some getting used to, but now I like those three flavors.......! Publix makes a cappuchino, creme brule', cinnamon bun, carrot cake, bananna creme, all smooth and really good...so with that many flavors I like...that's good enough for me. I eat one every day for morning break and then I drink an Ensure with my salad at lunch........! I sometimes eat somethings from our kitchen, the fruit, the salads, chicken nuggets, and the nachos....I make a taco salad.....LOL

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 02-23-13 06:32 PM
In response to cdjohnson

I am a black cherry lover too, Cheryl! One of my favorites. I like the fruit as long as it isn't to sweet!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 02-23-13 06:33 PM
In response to charK

• charK Said:
CHERYL...you ex-dil lets the STEP grandma keep the grands!!! Boy oh boy would I be pissed. There is no way your son can talk to her? That is certainly unfair to you and those babies.

and I agree with you Char! Getting ready for bed here, but stopping by to see what you are all doing this evening!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 02-23-13 06:35 PM
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:
  • scrappin 2 Said:
Tell me what you are going to do with Kale.

I eat it in salads, or cook it like spinach or any other greens......Its good either way. But then I like cooked greens......maybe its a southern thing....you know I am a half-azzzzed southerner when it comes to food. LOL Greens and cornbread is a pretty good mean really.

I must have a little bit of Southern Gal in me too, Betsey, because I love cooked greens! I love asparagus, I love brussel sprouts...I love veggies period...(EXCEPT LIMA BEANS!)

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 02-23-13 06:36 PM
In response to Tishd

Good night Gran Grans!

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 02-23-13 08:57 PM
In response to Tishd

I Love black cherry ice cream!!

Got the tiles for my project today. Decided to do the serving trays. I also printed off pictures of fingerprint art for the kids to do on the tiles.

My son will make the trays. I am going to use drawer pull handles on the trays. I saw this somewhere and liked it.

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 02-23-13 09:02 PM
In response to charK

OSCARS tomorrow!!! I will be watching everything....red carpet shows on several channels. My favorite part.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to charK

• charK Said:
OSCARS tomorrow!!! I will be watching everything....red carpet shows on several channels. My favorite part.

Mine also. I tape two Red Carpet shows... love them.

We're home and tired. Danielle showed up and helped us pack up for two hours... big big help. I watched her work and wished I was 30, again... haha

off to bed now.

will chat more tomorrow. ni ni

bears99
Diva
bears99
In response to Sunnydi

Hi...I didn't get the photo taken of the tea set from my grandmother today...did I mention that it is a children's set??? anyway...hope to do it tomorrow. Was crazy busy today with babies!!!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to bears99

Coffee is ready......and I have maple walnut coffee cake.......

Yes...I went to the store yesterday.......so I have goodies now. I had really let things go, and needed all of the expensive stuff...laundry soap, coffee....right there was $22. Not to mention dishwasher soap, and all of the other expensive items...why did I do that...I rarely have to buy all of that in the same week.....Whew!!!!! The National Debt could be reached by May!!!!! LOL

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to Sunnydi

• Sunnydi Said:
  • charK Said:

Mine also. I tape two Red Carpet shows... love them.

We're home and tired. Danielle showed up and helped us pack up for two hours... big big help. I watched her work and wished I was 30, again... haha

off to bed now.

will chat more tomorrow. ni ni

What a nice surprise and I know it was a great deal of help......good for her!!!!! I can't wait to hear how you did.......and what you saw....anything outstanding?????

It's almost time for the big shows to start here in the south......North Florida's Mt. Dora, and Atlanta will begin again in March......and others smaller shows. I would love to go to Hillsville, VA again.....or even the one in Scottsboro, Alabama..........but not likely. Not with Gas prices the way they are.

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 02-24-13 05:08 AM
In response to charK

• charK Said:

Char, I am right with you on this! I look forward to the Oscars every year and always watch all of it I can find on television!!!!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 02-24-13 05:11 AM
In response to Tishd

Good morning all! Thank you for the coffee Betsey!!!!!

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to Tishd

Good morning everyone although I only see Tish is online at the moment.

Hello Tish, what movie would you like to see win an Oscar. I loved the movie "The Holiday" when the older man was honored for his film making career.

I'm not waking up refreshed. I think it is allergies as my eyes are sandy and my nose is stuffy. I have drops for dry eyes and a spray for the nose. oh well it is nothing too bad.

I'm interested in the Oscars this year. Usually I'm not. Rum and I watched Argo last night. My heart was beating so fast and I knew the ending! LOL so now I've seen 2 of the movies that are up for Oscars...that is very unusual. I want to see the dresses.

Cheryl it stinks that your ex dil won't let you see the kids.

Char the tray idea sounds great. Your son is a dear to help you make them.

Di how wonderful your dd showed up and helped you pack up.

Yep there are 3 birthdays this month. Di's will come up fast being on the 3rd. I wish I could go to lunch will all of you. What a good time we would have!

Betsey I hate it when I have to buy all those big, costly items at the same time. You reminded me that I need laundry detergent.

Jo have fun with the babies.

Teia let us know when dd and kids arrive safe and sound.

Hello Ann, we know you are busy this weekend.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics