Username Post: Rockin Scrappin Grans **ACTIVE and CLOSED**        (Topic#1578195)
Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 06-22-13 04:53 PM
In response to charK

Thank the good Lord she didn't pull out a gun!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 06-22-13 05:15 PM
In response to Tishd

I just played with my settings, and instead of page 900+, I am on 628 I think. What page is everyone else on?.
I think I set mine to 30.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to charK

Dropping off again:

AHHHHH! By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

One last one for tonight:

SWEET By Cdjohnson

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to cdjohnson

Tish this is set to page 377 ......We have set our pages to 50 posts and 50 replies.

CATHE.....Did you see that last goal by the Blackhawks?????? What a hockey game...huh????? This is for the big bucks/trophie. I am rooting for Chicago.........! LOL Sorry Tish.....I am a Midwest girl when it comes to hockey...I guess! I grew up loving hockey, all the redwings games I went to.....its just a Midwest sport I guess.....! Especially in Michigan, Illinois I thing....Go Hawks!!!!!!

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to Tishd

• Tishd Said:
I just played with my settings, and instead of page 900+, I am on 628 I think. What page is everyone else on?.
I think I set mine to 30.

I'm on 377 like Betsey, and I did that experiment I told you I'd try... The post I did earlier about the humingbird did not post when I hit "add post".

So I did not do the thwap post to make it show up... just forgot about it and when Betsey posted after me it did Post on here.

So Betsey; there's the answer to your great question.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to Sunnydi

Dori's routine was so cute.. really enjoyed it.

We're home now and I've got a headache... see you all tomorrow.

bears99
Diva
bears99
In response to Sunnydi

My refrigerator just quit. It is 10 pm on a Saturday night!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to bears99

Oh No Jo......it's now Sunday Morning...I hope you got it going at least temporarily......Don't need to have to buy a new frig at this point I am sure!

Good morning ladies...coffee is on.....it's a hot morning.....we got no rain yesterday, but thunder all day long all around us....!

bears99
Diva
bears99
In response to memex9

good morning, Betsey and those that follow along a bit later!!!

We did get the fridge going but something really weird is going on with our electrical here in the house. The lights are flickering like we are in a "brown out" and this morning when I opened the freezer it was doing the same thing. Not sure what is going on or where it is but we definitely need to find and FIX....our house burning down is one of my worst nightmares. Maybe I am too attached to "stuff". lol

we got 30 more chickens processed yesterday. We started at 7:30 yesterday morning and quit at 10:00 pm. That included all the cleaning up of the sinks and dishpans and knives as well. OH...guess we aren't really finished...we have 7 that are not bagged and in the freezer. Those 7 are still "cooling" in the fridge. We were pooped last night so we just left them to bag this morning. We don't leave for church until 10:30 so we have plenty of time. I already see a nap in my afternoon! lol

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to bears99

Good morning!!

Josie - I hope you figure out what is going on with your electricity. Boy, that was one long day of working on chickens.

Di - Can't wait to see pictures of Dori's recital.

Betsey - It was thundering here last night but never rained at my house. I think it did rain downtown near the river.

We are going out of town in a little while. We are driving over to Sikeston, Missouri to eat at Lamber's for our anniversary. I'll be back later.

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning again.......

Cheryl....have a wonderful day.....sounds like a fun time!

Where is everyone this morning?????

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 06-23-13 07:08 AM
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:
Tish this is set to page 377 ......We have set our pages to 50 posts and 50 replies.

CATHE.....Did you see that last goal by the Blackhawks?????? What a hockey game...huh????? This is for the big bucks/trophie. I am rooting for Chicago.........! LOL Sorry Tish.....I am a Midwest girl when it comes to hockey...I guess! I grew up loving hockey, all the redwings games I went to.....its just a Midwest sport I guess.....! Especially in Michigan, Illinois I thing....Go Hawks!!!!!!

You are allowed to be a Midwest girl Betsey for hockey! You need to turn your heart into a New England girl sometime for football though! Tim Tebow is now going to play for the New England Patriots!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 06-23-13 07:10 AM
In response to bears99

Well our furnace quit this morning! We do not need the heat, but it does heat our hot water, so no hot water here today. Allen has a call in to our furnace guy.

He said their were sparks around the circulator box this morning (cellar). So all is turned off.

Josie is the fridge still on the blink!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 06-23-13 07:11 AM
In response to memex9

• memex9 Said:
Good morning again.......

Cheryl....have a wonderful day.....sounds like a fun time!

Where is everyone this morning?????

Here it is 11:10 am, and I am just getting here! I have been on the phone with daughter Lisa for over an hour. Now I have to move it (body).

Hello to all!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to memex9

OK....Di did the experiment and I guess we don't have to or any more unless we want to......good job Diana!!!!

Can't wait to see the photos from the recital. I know she was adorable....!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to Tishd

• Tishd Said:
  • memex9 Said:

You are allowed to be a Midwest girl Betsey for hockey! You need to turn your heart into a New England girl sometime for football though! Tim Tebow is now going to play for the New England Patriots!

Oh c r a p....now I have to root for New England....!!!! Although, he will no doubt just warm the bench according to the news people! He is making more money to sit on the bench, go to practice, and travel the country than any football player in recent history. He really is too small for pro ball, and although he really did help the Broncos out of many messy games, I think that was just pure luck. So much for Tim Tebow!!!!! We need another Broadway Joe.....to come along I think! Although in this day and age, football has lost a lot of it's excitement for me.....too much money, too much politics, and no loyalty. I remember the days when the stars, stayed with one team for most of their carreers......not so now. Football is no longer for the fans as much as it is big business and only a way for the owners to rake in the cash. I am not such a fan as I used to be. Tickets are too much money, only the well to do can see a football game, and yet 75% of the fans are lower income and really can't afford to go to the stadium. I think that is why I am kind of gravitating to College Ball, although that is pretty big business also. Penn State for example! ahhhhhh that's it on football for me!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 06-23-13 08:17 AM
In response to memex9

I know, Betsey! It is $$$....

I know Tim Tebow will probably be a bench warmer, but I am glad the Patriots picked him up. I was starting to feel sorry for him.

Well I guess I will go to the scrapbook gallery and see if I can find something to lift with paper.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to bears99

• bears99 Said:
good morning, Betsey and those that follow along a bit later!!!

We did get the fridge going but something really weird is going on with our electrical here in the house. The lights are flickering like we are in a "brown out" and this morning when I opened the freezer it was doing the same thing. Not sure what is going on or where it is but we definitely need to find and FIX....our house burning down is one of my worst nightmares. Maybe I am too attached to "stuff". lol

we got 30 more chickens processed yesterday. We started at 7:30 yesterday morning and quit at 10:00 pm. That included all the cleaning up of the sinks and dishpans and knives as well. OH...guess we aren't really finished...we have 7 that are not bagged and in the freezer. Those 7 are still "cooling" in the fridge. We were pooped last night so we just left them to bag this morning. We don't leave for church until 10:30 so we have plenty of time. I already see a nap in my afternoon! lol

Wow; Josie... so much work. My hats off to you all... I sure hope you get the electrical problem solved and soon. I'm sure Roy's on it quick. Do you have a generator, or generators?

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to Tishd

Now Tish is having furnace problems... serious stuff for two of you.

Yes, Dori's recital (dance) was darling. She did well and so enjoyable.... So here she is on stage at end... if you click into this there is another image which is a pic and her mama (my daughter)... Dori would not let anybody help her carry her flowers.

On stage at end.. By Sunnydi

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics