Username Post: Buying card kits        (Topic#1578261)
New Kid On the Block

I was wondering if anyone gets the card kit by simon says stamp? I have watched a few videos on youtube. The kits look amazing. I am new to card making. A kit would help me give me ideas.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Tncatmom3

You might enjoy one kit to get you started. Perhaps it can show you you some good ideas to carry over to buying individual items and creating cards. I have purchased some Anna Griffin kits and some Ecstasy craft kits that were gorgeous. Another possibility is to spend about $20 on a good book. That way, you don't just use the supplies that come in one kit, but rather have directions and ideas to last for years. I have Papercrafts "The best of Cardmaking" and still refer to it even though I am experienced in cardmaking. Do you have a big store near you where you can look at some books?

New Kid On the Block
In response to pinkpaperairedale

There is a Barnes and Nobal 40 min away. Do you know of any titles of books I should look for?

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Tncatmom3

I like books published by Papercrafts and Annie's Attic. They sell both of those lines here in the Superstore. I actually bought mine with 40% off at Hobby Lobby. You can PM me if you want more info. Happy card making.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics