Page 7 of 11 
Username Post: CLOSED – CRICUT CUTS GRANT-A-WISH SWAP        (Topic#1578281)
RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to RN2007

Adding some wishes

I would like from
Summer Vacation - 4 palm trees, 2 brown and 2 green. I'd like to have them about 5-6 inches tall if possible.
OR
Life is a Beach - 2 palm tree clumps, one in green and one in brown same size

Life is a Beach - "California Dreamin" Could I have this so it's apx 6 inches across. I'll be back with the color

Life is a Beach "Surf's Up" blue/turquoise water color. to fit apx 1/4 of a page give or take an inch

I really need to get the cart Life is a Beach geez

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to RN2007

Okay, scratch Life is a Beach wishes, I'm going to get the cart....I knew this would happen

Add
B is for Boy - I'd like the ring stack maybe 3" tall if that's possible. Please do 1 each of red, green, blue and yellow. Does it have layers or do I need 4 cuts?

B is for Boy - "first tooth" in some shade of blue, primary would be best if possible.

B is for Boy - "owie" in red apx 4 inches long

B is for Boy - the a band-aid apx 2 1/2 inches long with a band-aid color layer and the white middle. Does that cart have layers?

See here I go again, no I'm not getting the B is for Boy cart, it's not happening, no, no, no.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to RN2007

Marsha, so funny!

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to i heart scrapping

does anyone have this cart? My Community Classmates or one that has feet on it and preferably not babies feet?

CraftyTwin
Guru
CraftyTwin
In response to silver26AK

This sounds fun but I only own the 2 cartridges that came with my expression. I was recently thinking of doing the cricut craft room to get more images.

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to CraftyTwin

Rhonda, I checked on my gypsy which allows you to search all cartridges and all I found was baby feet.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to hotroding scrapbooker

• hotroding scrapbooker Said:
Rhonda, I checked on my gypsy which allows you to search all cartridges and all I found was baby feet.

do you have some that dont look to babish? im wanting to make a card for my dr who just done my surgery wednsday.

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to YourScrapAttack

• YourScrapAttack Said:
  • hotroding scrapbooker Said:

do you have some that dont look to babish? im wanting to make a card for my dr who just done my surgery wednsday.

I don't have either of the cartridges, the gypsy allows you to search the entire library, but you can only cut the images if you have the cartridge. One set was on B is for Boy, if that helps, but both images I found did look like baby feet.

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to Cinj

I have not had a chance to look up every cart. but if there are any with fairies. I would love some.

mwendt7
Guru
mwendt7
In response to hvn101

hvn - I have the Tinkerbell cart which is full of fairies if you want to pick some out. I only have one request in order to really get the detail they need to be at least 4" tall

Edited by mwendt7 on 07-27-12 11:53 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Dolores
Diva
Dolores

I have My Community Cart, what size do you need those feet???

Dolores
Diva
Dolores

• YourScrapAttack Said:
does anyone have this cart? My Community Classmates or one that has feet on it and preferably not babies feet?

I have My Community, what size would you like those feet???

Sorry for the double post!!!

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 07-27-12 03:33 PM
In response to scrappinlilly

I got the ribbons yesterday they are perfect. Thank you for sending so many. I am working on a page for my trainers scrapbook. One of his clients beat breast cancer and I wanted to do a page of her with the title "Stronger than cancer" I can't wait to work on this. Thank you again.
  • scrappinlilly Said:
I just found this swap and
would love to join, this is great you can help others out that only need a few things and they don't have to spend the money on the cartridges for a couple things or if they just don't have the money to buy new cartridges, also like that you can pick when you can do it if you know you are gonna be busy and can't do anything you don't sign up for anything

I can do the breast cancer ribbon

my wish is for hello kitty, I will use all 5 of mine for hello kitty and will take anything hello kitty I prefer in white black and pink as main colors and any other color you need to use will be fine ty, I would like them 2-4in ty

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 07-27-12 04:35 PM
In response to RN2007

I have b is for Boy and haven't played with it yet. I will go ahead and doo all of those for you. What size would you like the "First Tooth"?
  • RN2007 Said:
Okay, scratch Life is a Beach wishes, I'm going to get the cart....I knew this would happen

Add
B is for Boy - I'd like the ring stack maybe 3" tall if that's possible. Please do 1 each of red, green, blue and yellow. Does it have layers or do I need 4 cuts?

B is for Boy - "first tooth" in some shade of blue, primary would be best if possible.

B is for Boy - "owie" in red apx 4 inches long

B is for Boy - the a band-aid apx 2 1/2 inches long with a band-aid color layer and the white middle. Does that cart have layers?

See here I go again, no I'm not getting the B is for Boy cart, it's not happening, no, no, no.

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to Cinj

That would be great! You have to wait until August though, cuz I only have one wish left this month. I want to use first tooth as a title. Maybe 2 to 2 1/2 inches tall?

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to hvn101

• hvn101 Said:
I have not had a chance to look up every cart. but if there are any with fairies. I would love some.

I have the Tinker Bell and Freinds I would be more then glad to cut them for you if you still need them. Just go and check out which one's you want and let me know.

OffDutyEducator
Resident
OffDutyEducator
In response to tcletoaddison

Glad they made it and I hope they were at least close to what you were wanting.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to Cinj

• Cinj Said:
I got the ribbons yesterday they are perfect. Thank you for sending so many. I am working on a page for my trainers scrapbook. One of his clients beat breast cancer and I wanted to do a page of her with the title "Stronger than cancer" I can't wait to work on this. Thank you again.
  • scrappinlilly Said:
I just found this swap and
would love to join, this is great you can help others out that only need a few things and they don't have to spend the money on the cartridges for a couple things or if they just don't have the money to buy new cartridges, also like that you can pick when you can do it if you know you are gonna be busy and can't do anything you don't sign up for anything

I can do the breast cancer ribbon

my wish is for hello kitty, I will use all 5 of mine for hello kitty and will take anything hello kitty I prefer in white black and pink as main colors and any other color you need to use will be fine ty, I would like them 2-4in ty

yvw, I wasn't sure what ribbon you wanted there is 2 different ones on there and was debating on the shade of pink to use so I just made some of each ribbon in each color figured if you could use them if not you can pass them on or throw them out

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to Dolores

• Dolores Said:
  • YourScrapAttack Said:

I have My Community, what size would you like those feet???

Sorry for the double post!!!

oh yippie. can i get 2 sets at 3 inches please?

texlady
Diva
texlady

jci

Page 7 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics