Username Post: New to digital        (Topic#1578325)
New Kid On the Block

Hi everyone! I'm not new to scrapbooking, but I am new to digital scrapbooking. I've been trying to find some tutorials online to help me get started. I have Paint Shop Pro XI (hubby had it for work). I've watched a couple of YouTube tutorials, but I'm not sure where else to look.

I basically need to start from the beginning. I've been kind of struggling with the learning curve - which is embarrassing since I was a computer programmer before I became a stay at home mom.

If any of you could please direct me to some PSP tutorials or even books, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much for your help!

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to LuschMommy

Hi, I don't know anything about PSP specifically but I know that a lot of the online digi stores have 'get started' tutorials.

Did you not find sufficinet info on you tube?

Hopefully you'll get some more helpful answers

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrappercaz

I did find a couple of good tutorials on YouTube, but I need *a lot* of help and the content for PSP is limited. I was hoping that there might be a site or two out there with digital scrapbooking tutorials specifically For PSP.

Also, I have a specific question about terminology. I wanted to make a title look like it is going through a wire star shape, but I know so little about terminology, that I don't even know what to google. That may be a little more advanced than I'm ready for, but it's a effect I think I would use quite a bit.

Thank you again for your help.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics