Username Post: Enabler Alert        (Topic#1578333)
mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

If you see that today's deal is on adhesives and you think you don't need any...you might want to check out what all they have on the deal. I saw washi tape!

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to mrsdriver5

Ack! Look at that adorable wood grain!

You are in BIG TROUBLE, lady!

Products Referenced in This Post:

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to kelseymel

I was trying to enable everyone else and instead I not only bought that brown/woodgrain tape, plus 15 more rolls of tape jumped into my cart when I had my back turned...and they brought a few other items with them. This has got to stop! No more spending for the rest of the week!!! (Well, as soon as I get my J's order placed.)

I've never used washi tape...I never really wanted washi tape...but I guess I do now~

JESblankets
New Kid On the Block
JESblankets

washi tape is evil!! LOL I wish I got more at the Scrapbook Expo... I guess I will have to go shop now!!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to JESblankets

I did leave a few rolls in the store for you

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

aww could I buy some of the woodgrain from you? You shouldnt hit the end of a washi -- or I have tons do you want to trade for some colors/styles I have?

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to Sassie

SB still has some woodgrain for you I ordered my washi this morning and I want it NOW! Come on, sb, what's taking you so long?

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d

Once you get your washi please let us know what wonderful stuff you created with it!! I look at and I think its so cool but have absolutely no idea what I would do with it.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to res19s2d

I have no idea. I asked what it was for a month or two ago and most didn't know...but they knew they liked it I did see a couple lo's I liked with it in the gallery. Hopefully I'll figure out something to do with it.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics